It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens - Aliens and sacred places S03E03 (12/8-2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This episode suggests that some of mankind's most sacred places; such as Jerusalem's Temple Mount; the Kaaba stone at the Islam shrine in Mecca, and the temple at Baalbek in Lebanon which was built on a "landing pad-like" rock, were points of contact by alien beings.

The latest Ancient Alien's episode now on Youtube, since I couldent find it with search on ATS i tought i would link it.

Did'nt watch it yet, but feel free to discuss ....(I'll watch it now while getting my dinner
).
edit on 18-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think these guys need to give our ancestors some credit. Seriously, depending on how many seasons this show goes, eventually everything in the history of the universe will be the work of aliens right down to aliens made me write this post.

I think they ran out of honest content at the end of season 1

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I have to admit that was pretty funny.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What if?Could it be possible?Some believe.Millions Believe.Might some aliens species have?And if so.I cant help but watch but think they really stretch most of the time.I guess i like all the ancient archeology more than the alien theory some of the summarian texts are interesting .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I agree Humans have had the same brains for at least 40,000 years now. We could have been more advanced in history and took a step back do to plague or catastrophic event

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They had a lot of time to do things so I guess anythings possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
I think these guys need to give our ancestors some credit. Seriously, depending on how many seasons this show goes, eventually everything in the history of the universe will be the work of aliens right down to aliens made me write this post.

I think they ran out of honest content at the end of season 1

No doubt they are fishing with a very widemasked net...trawling for posibilities. Even if there alot of guessing in the serie's, they do hint alot of interesting places and ideas worth investergating further. Now its up to ATS members to use a denser net and either "debunk" or confirm the idea's.

Some members already made spectacular treads about some of the location's, i dont mind more of those.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The HC is claiming that they found a UFO in the desert and are going to reverse engineer it right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

The HC is claiming that they found a UFO in the desert and are going to reverse engineer it right now.

Source ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The History Channel it's obviously a lie but shows you the type of stuff they are willing to throw at unemployed people. The show is UFO files.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Tonght's episode is going to be about the possibility of aliens used people to mine gold at 10 et. Next week David Childress goes to a playground and tries to convince some kids to get in his van claiming it's a spaceship.

If you want to see my views on the mining gold theory look at the Ancient Aliens The Truth? thread

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Blah Blah Blah........AA Haters should just leave this thread right now.

It's a thread on the episode. NOT a debate on the AA Theory.

I personally thought this episode was the best so far in this season.

It brought new information I hadn't seen before ...

Such as the place in India that was built into the cliff side.... which is just bada$$!!

And those churches built out of a single solid rock where they carved down into the rock ....... That is simply amazing.... tho.... it would suck if it rained... I wonder if they had a drainage plan for those??

Awesome Episode!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

No need to mine gold here.......we have only pulled out 165,000 tons in all of history, even if you pushed that figure to 500,000 tons it still wouldnt make sense, im sure there are planets more abundant in gold than this little place

The universe is made up of 1000s of trillions of planets, all unique in their own right. There may be planets made entirely of gold somewhere out there..that would make far more sense to visit i would have thought.

If aliens have the technology to travel many lightyears across hostile frontiers, im sure they have a better method of extracting gold....there would be no need for slaves to dig it out for them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

i agree whole heartedly i think our ancient ancestors were a lot smarter than people give them credit .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I was just pitching their next episode which is really something they do pretty well themselves. If you read the things I say In the ancient aliens the truth? Thread it's actually pretty interesting even though it's pretty long.
And no laughs at my Childress joke?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill

i agree whole heartedly i think our ancient ancestors were a lot smarter than people give them credit .

Well........ I agree with that as well.

And if you have watched the AA episodes you will notice that several of the AA Theorists constantly reinforce that Humans did/help with this stuff and give them credit for it.

BUT...........their point...which I agree with.......is that we are giving them TOO MUCH credit. There is a happy medium and they are just trying to find it out.
edit on 18-8-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectivist
What if?Could it be possible?Some believe.Millions Believe.Might some aliens species have?And if so.I cant help but watch but think they really stretch most of the time.I guess i like all the ancient archeology more than the alien theory some of the summarian texts are interesting .

Well, they can't prove or disprove these theories so they're not going to say "This did happen." Unless it's Giorgio. If they did make those claims as fact somebody would find a way to sue for false advertising or something. It's perfectly fine for TV evangelists to say pretty much whatever they want as 100% fact, but if a guy on the History channel says, "I think extra terrestrials may have played a big part in our history." He's labeled a hysterical loon and his words are drowned out by the insults and comments about his hair.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I was just pitching their next episode which is really something they do pretty well themselves. If you read the things I say In the ancient aliens the truth? Thread it's actually pretty interesting even though it's pretty long.
And no laughs at my Childress joke?

Childress wouldn't ever say it is a UFO directly, but he would heavily imply that it might be a spaceship and there's a good chance that there might be candy inside. But he doesn't know for certain.

new topics

top topics

join