It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If there's something strange, in your neighbourhood..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I've noticed that a couple of posters in this forum are complaining about Watchers and shadow people. That being the case, I wanted to offer one minor suggestion, which although I don't use it regularly, I have on occasion when I've had energetic problems myself. It could well help you.

forums.vsociety.net... - This is a detailed description of the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Contrary to how the title looks, it actually involves an invocation of the four cardinal archangels, (as in, *positive*) as well as a large intake of positive energy from the zero point field. This will create an energetic safe zone around the person performing it, for around 24 hours.

As another suggestion, if you have problems with spirits, I'd really recommend meditating more often; and mentally seeing yourself drawing in as much positive energy (I usually see it as being a white/yellowish colour myself) as you can, into the surrounding area. An exercise I try when meditating myself, is to mentally tell myself to, "breathe in love, and breathe out peace."

Dark spirits feed on fear, anger, misery, and other related emotions. So if you try and fill your immediate area with love, joy, peace etc...they won't like it and it will deter them and keep them away, so they won't bother you.
edit on 18-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Not to worry,mate. Those are only SKOV members protecting their fellow citizens. No harm shall come to you unless you have some relation or working for the bacon baron. But you don't,right? RIGHT??!!!

If indeed you find yourself in trouble with a villain you can also call on a SKOV member for assistance.

They will usually be accompanied by theme music like this - >

though the ghost busters theme is also pretty good
edit on 18-8-2011 by Peppermint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Here's my advice:

If I had a host of ghosts
Living on my street
I'd jive and strive to stay alive
And offer them some meat

edit on 18-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

"Breath in love, breath out peace".

I like it!

new topics

top topics

join