It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting planetary alignment and CME near Venus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
For those interested, watch the "movie" at spaceweather.com
Spaceweather.com

A few of the terms that I did not understand included "in conjunction". I found that definition at the bottom of this NASA page:
Chapter 1. The Solar System

Then I checked out the orbit diagram for the solar system and Elenin.
C/2010 X1 (Elenin) Orbit Diagram

Note today's planetary alignment for Venus, Sun, Mercury, and Earth. Watching the movie indicates a massive CME either hit Venus or came close although the article indicates:

As the movie shows, the CME passed harmlessly. There was no collision, and it wasn't even close.

One other item, if you forward the date on the browser to Sept 26, note the positions of Earth, Elenin, the Sun, and Mercury. They are almost aligned. Also note that the yellow alignment marker lines up perfectly on that day. Co-incidence or a hidden message?

I thought ATS readers should be aware of this but don't worry about it. Everything is normal. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've looked at the JPL model and noticed the same alignment on September 26. I am looking to that date before I make any judgements one way or the other on ELEnin. Interestingly, with that alignment, the tail of Elenin will be pointed directly at earth. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The article at spaceweather.com can be found at:
Venus and the Solar Storm

I figured out that the yellow line that rotates is pointing at Uranus. Uranus was aligned with the earth, sun, and elenin on March 11th when the 9.0 earthquake hit Japan. It will be again on Sept 26th.

The alignment on Sept 26th will be Mercury, Sun, Elenin, Earth, Uranus.

The alignment on March 11th was Elenin, Earth, Sun, and Uranus with Jupiter not far from alignment also. However Uranus was not perfectly aligned.
edit on 29-8-2011 by zbrain75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
JUST CURIOUS,,

"Topic started on 18-8-2011"

What's up in space
on August 29th:
Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011
What's up in space
Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011

Released Aug 30th,, topic started "Topic started on 18-8-2011"

right.,,,,

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

This is just another observation noting the significance of planetary alignments, elenin, and earthquakes. Unless you have something of value to offer, go find another thread.

top topics

join