It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to me...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

West Drayton - hmmmmmmm. I know that area and the train journey in question. I have to say that most of my strange experience's there have been related to too much time in the Brickmakers....

I am definitely not mocking you though. I have never had an experience like this but when things like this do happen, you know they are real. Just because we can't explain it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I am not too knowledgeable on this subject but it could be a time slip. I have a book on this which you might enjoy. You may find the info. useful is putting the pieces together. It covers scientific research and reordered experiences of this. Here is the link to Amazon:

www.amazon.co.uk...

You also mention thinking people are dead when they are still alive. I recently read an ATS thread covering this. It is from 2010 but many people discuss the same thing. Very interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck. Hope you find some answers.

edit on 21-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Okay...this is fairly odd. I go through these forums a lot, and I read and enjoy them. I've been doing this for about the past 6 months or so. I only joined to reply to a thread a week or so ago, but as I stated, I've been frequenting this site for much longer.

So I clicked into your thread...and I swear by all that is holy, that I read it before...like months ago. I'm not saying this to be funny or to mess with anyone, I really feel as though I've seen it before. So much so that, I actually thought to myself, "why am I reading all of this again?" So I click back and I notice it is dated a mere three days prior from today. Seriously?! WTF?! Either someone is messing with me (which would be nearly impossible since you good people don't know me from Eve) or I'm losing my mind and turning into a complete nutter.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i wish the best for you.

best regards

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Reminds me of that story with the trans dimensional gas station some guy posted on Fortean Times.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I think you are messing around becouse i dont a word you are saying. GET A GRIP

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by King1106
Okay...this is fairly odd. I go through these forums a lot, and I read and enjoy them. I've been doing this for about the past 6 months or so. I only joined to reply to a thread a week or so ago, but as I stated, I've been frequenting this site for much longer.

So I clicked into your thread...and I swear by all that is holy, that I read it before...like months ago. I'm not saying this to be funny or to mess with anyone, I really feel as though I've seen it before. So much so that, I actually thought to myself, "why am I reading all of this again?" So I click back and I notice it is dated a mere three days prior from today. Seriously?! WTF?! Either someone is messing with me (which would be nearly impossible since you good people don't know me from Eve) or I'm losing my mind and turning into a complete nutter.

reply to post by King1106

This!! I was clicking through related threads and wound up at this one "again". I distinctly remember reading it months ago when I was researching the subject, and I was beyond shocked to find it was only posted six days ago!! Stranger still, I only noticed the date while reading where the OP mentioned not being able to remember posting a previous comment elsewhere on the same subject, and it was such a bizarro moment. Wow... If I hadn't read your reply I would simply have dismissed it as sleep deprivation. Now I'm not sure what to think...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

eeerrrr, ok. hi, wots with the cgi hologram thingy then

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Sounds like somthing out of a manga
but I understand what you mean, somtimes I forget what i'm doing and i have to try and remember... I think thats a bit weird
! But yeah do you mean stuff or memories from a past life? I mean I go to some places and feel like I have been there before, but your explanation was a bit vague and confusing but I think I know what your getting at
?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I can't make a definite diagnosis on what you are experiencing, or whether it is real, but I have an experience I will share as it seems related.

During meditation, I went to a place in my consciousness that hadn't been built yet. It was exactly like one of those old web pages with an "Under Construction" - type sign. I glanced away, and then when I looked back, the place had been built.

That's all I want to say about it, but what was most interesting was the accompanying feeling, I've only had it a handful of times, very high vibrational energy with emergency need to ground immediately afterwards to avoid fainting (I do this by eating a plateful of bacon). The feeling could be described as "being somewhere you're not supposed to be yet, like you've unknowingly hacked into a slice of consciousness you shouldn't be able to."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
Okay so this is going to sound absolutely strange... And I won't say "I don't care if people don't believe it" because I wouldn't be sharing the story/experience otherwise except of course to garner opinion on the subject. - I wanted to post this a bit ago but it sort of "slipped my mind" until I began seeing stories about Time-Slips and the like and I guess it was time to post my experience.

Anyway... So about three years ago I was rushing to get home from University for Christmas (was in my final year) and I'd gotten on a train from West Drayton to London Paddington it was totally falling down (rain) and there was thunder and lightning... As we were roughly about three minutes away or so (I traveled the route regularly but didn't count it) from Paddington station I'd called my mum to tell her I'd be home within the next half-hour or so.

Whilst chatting to her on the phone, the train began to rock a little and I could hear the brakes hitting hard... I could also hear what sounded like screams coming from people in the carriages further up front - The next thing I remember was the tannoy announcement "We're now at London Paddington, where this train terminates" Everything was absolutely fine and my mum was on the other end of the phone asking me if everything was okay because I'd been 'cutting out' a lot.

since this incident a lot of things have seemed extremely strange to me, that cause other people to think I'm an idiot (to put it bluntly) - Some to do with 'major newsworthy events' and others to do with really minor things... For example at the time the TV show "Two and a half men" had allegedly been around for 5yrs yet I had no recollection of the show because I recall Charlie Sheen dying of a heart attack back in 1999...

I also don't recall Saddam Hussein being executed back in 2006, I don't recall him ever actually being captured, to put a finer mark on it. I had several arguments with friends over whether or not this had actually happened as well as the death of Princess Diana - Many friends tell me it happened at the end of this month, in 1997 when I am convinced it happened around Christmas time of 1999 (same incident though 'car crash' in Paris with Dodi Al Fayed.

There are other 'situations' that don't seem to correspond with my recollection of these events... But these are the most prominent I can remember but my big question is... WTF Happened to me, on that day??

Timeslip? Partial Slip? Did I die and move on? - It's all extremely confusing.
edit on 18-8-2011 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

I found this very interesting and have no reason to doubt your honesty (thanks for sharing). I have no idea what could have happened to you (well ... maybe one or two ideas)
but the first thing that came to my mind (and I'm surprised no-one else mentioned it ... unless I missed it) was the Paddington train crash that occurred at 08:08am on the 5th October 1999 ... the crash left 31 dead ... and 523 injured.

Now I know this isn't exactly in the timescale you mentioned ... but with your history of remembering dates (badly) I thought it was worth taking under consideration. I'm not implying you were in the crash per se ... but maybe when you were on your train ... on the phone (you mentioned thunder and lightening) ... well maybe it triggered some kind of flashback / memory imprint of someone who was on the train that day nearby (dead or alive if you catch my drift).

Make of it what you will. S&F from me to you.

Woody

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wow...Wierd dude.

Ever had your head scanned?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

All things have holes. This is in regards to all objects, matter, and material and spacial physics. There is no field that is eternally one way without being testament to some type of manipulation.

I'm just trying to make you feel better. Just think back, write it down and get your head clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join