It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in 2012 Documentary?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have little respect for the Mexican government. The Mayans, on the other hand, they get more respect from me. I cannot take seriously anything the Mexican government puts out there, it's most likely for profit and they certainly don't take care of their own. How many of their citizens die daily from their drug wars? Maybe they need to put out a documentary on that.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by prevenge

I've posed this question in the past and I will pose it again. What is that mechanism that will cause our DNA to change and thus unlock all of these abilities?

Sponsored by the American / European Aristocratic members of the Theosophical Society, including President Roosevelt, Masonic Icon Nicolas Roerich is sent to Shambala to recover The "Treasure of the World", a meteorie containing specific compounds that include "light encoded filaments".

This substance is tested in WWII on certain populations under cover of creating a race of "supermen".

This substance is studied and perfected into an aerosolized form by Dr Dan Burisch and sprayed over American, Australian, and European countries in order to expose the peoples of those areas to the substance.

In the steady raising of intense solar radiation combined with interaction of the photon belt, these light encoded filaments begin to interact with human cell's DNA and rearrange their structure into that of the super-being.

This culminates in the end of 2012.

Other methods of activating these light encoded filaments within human cells (in a non-externally activated method) .. is to practice white tantra, which is engaging in loving intercourse with someone of the opposite sex, and instead of releasing the orgasmic energy in a spurt, externally to create life outside of yourself.. one holds back the orgasm and raises that energy up the spine in order to activate the pineal gland.

in both methods....

The pineal sends forth hormonal messengers to the pituitary which then sends the rest of the endocrine glands their instructions to send out to the rest of the body, their own hormonal messengers... which creates a cascading metamorphosis in the human body, creating a new nervous system, converting their carbon based bodies to a silicon based structure based on inert gasses and precious metals. (thus the true value of gold is revealed)...

or

as the new agers say.. ..."you just 'raise your vibration' .....
(that saying always is never enough for me...)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

So now Crain is trying to cash in on the 2012 hype? I could go into detail about him, but I think I'll just let George Knapp sum it up for me.

The 'Eagle' has crash-landed. It's just my opinion, but the name-changing, secret-spilling, tall-tale-telling UFO 'whistleblower' known as Dan Crain or Dan Burisch or the biologist-formerly-known-as-J-Rod's lab partner is a complete goofball. He is a manipulative, egocentric, phony-baloney goofball.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It might be preparation,im not sure..
But you can never rule anything out,i mean comeon,look at the hidden destruction weve done to our planet,this cycle has happened before through history.Time and time again...

The one thing that stops us from believeing is?death..we fear it,and yet,its the most natural occurance,its been twisted in a way that death should be feared.And so make money of it.BUT at the same time,yes,were messing up our planet,yes the events has happened before, and yes,it wouldnt surprise me if it would happen again.

Get over the fear of death to then keep your options open.

I saw a program not so long back on tv with some rich people talking about if at anytime something happened and the world went to crap,they bought like $2000 worth of food for storage in a bunker and said,its smarter being prepared for nothing,than not being prepared for something.

Even if it doesnt happen,at least the smart thing we do is prepare

Ugh... I hate it when people stock up on tons of food. I'd rather be mentally and spiritually prepared, but that's just me.

Do BOTH.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Before everyone yells hoax or fearmongering we at LEAST need to review the information they present. to write it off before the information is even presented would be quite ignorant.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
2012 is a hoax
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ea72f72483.gif[/atsimg]
There is no ”Secret Mayan” anything.
Never was.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
love the pic and yes im into it but ive been waitng for 30 yrs for nwo and end of world must have had 7 eow movements now but hey im sure its going to happen are we alone i dont think so have we been here before you betcha apes to this in a coupla million yrs comeon if thats the case then its easy to suppose that anything that lived longer than mammals ie dinosaurs and whatever before went the same way yes? can we prove it sure if tptb let us but alas the more info we see the crazier it all seems and people just want to live we went from a need for food society to live that kept most of us to busy to think to a need for money to survive that keeps most of us to busy these days to think the game aint changed just the tools

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nilrem
Love the pic and yes im into it, but ive been waitng for 30 yrs for nwo and end of world. Must have had 7 E.O.W movements now...but hey im sure its going to happen. Are we alone? I dont think so. Have we been here before? You betcha. From apes to this in a couple of million years...comeon. If thats the case then its easy to suppose that anything that lived longer than mammals (ie: dinosaurs and whatever) before went the same way yes? Can we prove it? Sure....if TPTB let us.
But alas...the more info we see, the crazier it all seems and people just want to live. We went from a need for food society to live, that kept most of us too busy to think, to need for money to survive that keeps most of us too busy these days to think. The game hasn't changed...just the tools.

Reads soooo much better when you punctuate.

This is really just proof of how complicated people want to make this scenario to support their beliefs. An endless circle of theories that correlate but don't connect. People are putting words into the mayans mouths for their own purposes. They interpret what they want to see.....and it's proven to be a wonderful thing for media to exploit for ratings and money. Is it a bad thing? Well yeah for the people thinking this stuff up and Hollywood stealing the stories to line their pockets when the conspiracy theorists could be writing down this stuff as a "fictional story" instead of a personal status thing and getting themselves ALOT of money.....Harry Potter anyone?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have always thought 2112 to be significant. I am a fan of the band Rush, and they had an album titled 2112.
Here is an excerpt from the title song

"They left the planet long ago
The elder race still learn and grow
Their power grows with purpose strong
To claim the home where they belong
Home to tear the Temples down...
Home to change" - Peart

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Documentaries, like commercial films, are made to make money first and foremost. Sounds like someone is looking to profit from fear while heightening the fear themselves. Do I smell a sequel?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

More likely the Mexican govt just wants to jump on the 2012 bandwagon. Sell some advertising and make some money off of this obsession just like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Im not buying into these 2012 theorys,because really,thats all they are.

Whether or not its coming from the Mexican government,or any other government for that matter.
I dont believe what a government says to begin with,let alone a documentary from them...
I might be wrong,but i doubt i am.

Events are obviously going to happen in 2012,like every other year.

edit on 19-8-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
all this from the people who brought you the cupricabra and La Yurona, Canibalism and the oh so profound start of the capitol of the country. 'where an eagle lands on a cactus with a serpent in its tallons' .......like that could never happen except in a special place. Mexico is pretty much at the bottom of the food chain and cultural sophistication. Now the ""TRUTH"" of 2012 Myan 'SECRET' I'm in suspense, how 'bout you....? These Mayans were savages, with all manner of heineous behavior. Clearly not your pillars of science. I doubt the information for the calander was authored by them either, just adheared to.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think the Mexican government should worry more about the drug lords in their country then some ancient Mayan "secrets:"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

Think about it this way, if what was contained in these pyramids was earth-shattering and the Mexican government is willing to release that information, why not release it now in a press release? Do you really think they would instead opt for a documentary to be released in Fall of next year so people have about a month to prepare?

Exactly. There will be nothing major new here.

You do not announce earth-shattering revelations on a documentary. You do it with a news conference.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
if there was anything of interest the people making the doc would have sold the information to the paying public- what's going to happen is next year Mexico will be destroyed by a meteor that one of the drug lords bought through a straw purchase at a fully automatic meteor show in Texas.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Theres good information out there that you can find about 2012. 2012 isn't about the end of the world. Man, ATS is full of CO-intel pro disinfo agents.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
2012 is a hoax
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ea72f72483.gif[/atsimg]
There is no ”Secret Mayan” anything.
Never was.

2012 is a hoax? Does that mean next year we just go to 2013?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
From another article on the same topic:

"Julia-Levy, for his part, talks about revealing Mayan knowledge of future catastrophes, and "shocking" wisdom that will tell the world "this is what we have created on our planet, this is what's coming, and this is what we can do to fix it."

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Project Bluebeam - of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I sure wish I had thought up this whole 2012 thing and then KACHING!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join