It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in 2012 Documentary?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
im from Mexico and i can assure you that the mexican government dont give a f*ck about mayans, trust me if something's coming the mexican government is clueless, because if someone knew something, the notice would spread like crazy, people from here have a big mouths and they cant keep a secret.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

That's what i just said, it isn't necessarily about the end of the world but the end of a cycle, you don't know what that means and neither do i. It was only several years ago that Gantenbrinks door inside the great pyramid was opened live on a televised program, national geographic i believe.

How was that any different to this possibility, unless you know for a fact that there is no hidden archeological evidence existing in the world?

Using terms such as crap would lead me to suspect you are fairly ignorant anyway.

Thanks for YOUR opinion, but you don't seem to be offering anything new here, you're just parroting what other posters have already said.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

That's what i just said, it isn't necessarily about the end of the world but the end of a cycle, you don't know what that means and neither do i. It was only several years ago that Gantenbrinks door inside the great pyramid was opened live on a televised program, national geographic i believe.

How was that any different to this possibility, unless you know for a fact that there is no hidden archeological evidence existing in the world?

Using terms such as crap would lead me to suspect you are fairly ignorant anyway.

Thanks for YOUR opinion, but you don't seem to be offering anything new here, you're just parroting what other posters have already said.

wow, you really have a hard time accepting that somebody tells you something diferent from what you say! what happened with "open your mind"?

I just say that, living right here, in the middle of the mayan world, most of us don´t believe it will be destruction.. And yes, my personal opinion is that the producer is gaining money from it, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I never told anyone to open their mind!

Keep an open mind is quite different, thanks for your limited input but as i already said, you haven't offered anything here that has not already been said X

edit on 18-8-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

I thougth I offered the point of view of somebody who actually lives in Mayan territory, who acually moves around all this land and have heard about mayan leyends all my life. Nothing more than that.

Sorry that you think that "open minded" means "the ones who think just like me, not the others".
Be open minded and accept an opinion, just like that, like an opinion, don´t disqualified it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You may live in Mexico but that hardly makes you a scholar. I live in the UK now but i wouldn't for one second claim to know the complete history of the British Isles. Hence - keep an open mind. I've already stated that this could just be about money, then i asked to what end.

You should try and refrain from using terms such as "crap" in future, give your opinion in a respectful way. You don't know the truth and neither do i, so we question and try to pay attention. The next time i read one of your posts how would you feel if i referred to it using such words, think about it, Information is suppressed all the time, just because it doesn't fit with your own personal views doesn't give you an excuse to be rude.

Plenty of people are interested in this, you also it would seem,otherwise why do you bother reading it?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"just because it doesn't fit with your own personal views doesn't give you an excuse to be rude."

Please, you better read your own words, you are the one being rude here, This is the third time that I say that it is my opinion, but aparently you don´t like opinion different than yours. My opinion only, never claimed to have the truth. Chill out! Be cool!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

since when does the Mexican, or any other GOVT make DOCOs...???

At least read the first line of the article...

The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary

Your whole argument is moot.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

But i never reported yo using words such as crap, you did.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

I have to agree with Manticorex5, Mexicans do have big mouths. Personally I would prefer this kind of nonsense to make a buck be wiped from the site. Damn Mexicans!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
It's a pity we don't get to know this big significant secret so profoundly key to our existence on this planet until we go and buy a ticket to see the 'doco'...

Actually, disregard the cynical tone of that last passage... I am 50/50 on this one.

Very curious, leaks anyone?

by the time its released---its too late...and backwards looking

we are living thru the times right now

the big changes are happening daily can't you see and feel it?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You do know Reuters is owned by Rothschild, don't you?

So any info coming out of them, especially, to do with 2012 & prophecies may be distorted?

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

B.S., the day that Mexico knows more than the rest of the world will be the day that flying humanoids are proved to be more than a hoax of ballons tied together.

This will also occur in 2012, when human beings' DNA is unlocked from 2 strands to 12 strands and the ability of levitation occurs. Mastery of levitation = flying humanoids.

I will prepare your shoe with salt and pepper at the dinner table for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I've posed this question in the past and I will pose it again. What is that mechanism that will cause our DNA to change and thus unlock all of these abilities?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Consciousness is what some believe
edit on 18-8-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: ,

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So a function of the brain, which is created by the DNA we currently have, is going to change our DNA? That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Don't shoot the messenger, i what only informing you what "some" believe!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap.

Well I was of the understanding the Mayans were an ancient race

But apparently they have only been keeping this "secret" since 1931

Presumably prior to 1931 people were fully aware of this information?

I'm surprised more people don't know about it to be honest!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
My first impulse was that this is just an effort by the Mexican Gov/the Documentary producers to promote Mayan-related tourism/The documentary itself.

But seeing as how this comes from Reuters, which is basically THE mainstream media (most of all the MSM articles are sourced from Reuters), something is nagging at my brain telling me their might be bigger things happening behind the scenes right now.

Disclosure?

We'll see.

Wouldn't that be awesome if at the end of the movie they showed some kind of Mayan stone engraving that said the Gods were going to return to earth on December 21st 2012, and then showed a bunch of carvings of UFOs landing in Paris or something?

I will stop typing now and continue my pleasant daydream...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm getting a little peeved at the continuous suggestions that some groups of people are privy to wisdom and some are not. What is it about the Mayan people that makes them so damned smart? Nothing. They have a great calendar that was given them by the Egyptians long long ago. They did not develop it themselves. How do I know this? Logic... That's how.

Any society that is very advanced, almost to the point of purity in ability to predict and measure is far too mentally inclined to be silly enough to still believe in gods that require human sacrifice.

High mental activity and base violence in killing to appease some two bit god simply do not go together.

This is why I do not believe that the Mayan people are as spiritually evolved as we make them out to be.

I'll make my own prediction right now that 2012 will come and go and not a damned thing will happen.

Anyone agree?

edit on 18-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join