It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in 2012 Documentary?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well looky here folks, looks like the 2012 prophecy has just taken another interesting turn. According to this recent article on Reuters the Mexican Government have information relating to "events" that could be coming down the river next year. A documentary is in the works titled - Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond.

Interesting timing me thinks, anyone who is failing to understand the current turmoil we are now witnessing on planet Earth is simply not paying attention in my honest opinion. A fork in the road approaches, what are we going to chose and where are we going?

We as a species are most definitely at a crossroads.

Could it be that the Maya really did know something of tremendous importance all along?
Are we in the final throws of a cycle incomprehensible to most? We are after all a short lived species.
Most of us are familiar with ancient cataclysm theories and we must understand that all cultures have myths and stories of these events.

The article is here, i keep an open mind as always.

www.reuters.com...

On a personal note and relating to numerology i have been haunted by two numbers for most of my adult life.
Those numbers for whatever unknown reason are 2012 and 2112. Who knows, it's started to spook me a little over the last two years, having experienced synchronicity with these numbers time and time again.

Opinions and information everyone, let's keep it civil and respect each others personal beliefs!

We Move Unseen

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

the Mexican Government have information relating to "events" that could be coming down the river next year. A documentary is in the works titled - Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond.

sorry, sounds like an advert for video...$$$

since when does the Mexican, or any other GOVT make DOCOs...???

there is no 2012 mystery, except whether or not we will make it there...
without blowing ourselves up...

IMHO

seeya

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeap.. Another fearmongering, and truth twisting opportunity coming right up. I wonder if it's a private mexican company selling these "treasured for 80 yr mayan prophecies" or the mexican government? I'm sure the christians will have a field day with this.. awesome
S&F

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
interesting, like the man said above me its likely just a publicity stunt but in any event ill check back in a few months and see what they have to say! ya never know!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It's a pity we don't get to know this big significant secret so profoundly key to our existence on this planet until we go and buy a ticket to see the 'doco'...

Actually, disregard the cynical tone of that last passage... I am 50/50 on this one.

Very curious, leaks anyone?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Bout god damn time dontchya think?

This has made my day

Thanks for the post dude,and the article was awsome

Any 2012 haters out there..'It's stupid to believe it..'

No its not stupid to believe something,not at all.Besides theres plenty of evidence to say this will happen from the past and our present.

Not saying it will,but its proving itself more and more every day :/

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Tourist attraction=promotion=$$$$. The Mexican government knows nothing more then the many archaeologists that have been there and devoted countless years of study to the ancient culture. I look forward to this documentary , it will most likely follow Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.

I wish it was an in depth doc, without mentioning 2012 in any other context then just a year, but sadly it wont make money that way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Not everythings about money dude :/ why do people always think its about money..
Yes,fair enough its a documentary,yes you have to pay for it,but thats because they want it on the big screens.Of course your going to have to pay.

'fear mongering this..' 'fear monger that..' Not everything is a fear monger,infact i thin youll find its the fact of getting over the fear of death so everyone can understadn the situation with our planet quicker..although its too late already..

link   
The Maya are still around in Mexico, they didn't die off. They turned to Catholicism and forgot most of their history.
They even still speak in their native tongue.

It seems like a money making scheme based on fantasy and myth. A pity the Mayan people won't benefit from this apart from selling more souvenirs at their historic sites.

link   
I just sent a message to Johan Normark regarding this. Hopefully he can verify whether or not these sites exist and whether or not they have been off limit to researchers for 80 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

It could be about money if you live in a "not so developed" country. pretty sure mexico will do anything for a quick buck..im not saying thats what this is but lets just wait nd see before we speculate

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Winged-Sphinx

Think about it this way, if what was contained in these pyramids was earth-shattering and the Mexican government is willing to release that information, why not release it now in a press release? Do you really think they would instead opt for a documentary to be released in Fall of next year so people have about a month to prepare?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

B.S., the day that Mexico knows more than the rest of the world will be the day that flying humanoids are proved to be more than a hoax of ballons tied together.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Immediate dissenters...why am I surprised? Typical of this board.

How unhealthy or risky it is to keep an open mind to the possibility of hidden truths or mysteries of fate? No need to commit. Just be open to the possibility. Many of the comments from the nay-sayers, skeptics, cynics, reak of negativity. Seek not the darkness in all things. Rather, look for the light.

My belief is that the real truths are surfacing. My hope is that all of you will be open to them as they arise.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It might be preparation,im not sure..
But you can never rule anything out,i mean comeon,look at the hidden destruction weve done to our planet,this cycle has happened before through history.Time and time again...

The one thing that stops us from believeing is?death..we fear it,and yet,its the most natural occurance,its been twisted in a way that death should be feared.And so make money of it.BUT at the same time,yes,were messing up our planet,yes the events has happened before, and yes,it wouldnt surprise me if it would happen again.

Get over the fear of death to then keep your options open.

I saw a program not so long back on tv with some rich people talking about if at anytime something happened and the world went to crap,they bought like $2000 worth of food for storage in a bunker and said,its smarter being prepared for nothing,than not being prepared for something.

Even if it doesnt happen,at least the smart thing we do is prepare

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Julia-Levy has been specifically ordered not to talk about any of the more mystical possibilities that might strain credulity as Mexico prepares to launch the far-reaching (and tourism-inducing) 2012 Mayan World Program.

Ya right, if I knew the secrets I'd be blabbing all over the place

Tourism-inducing... ha, ha, ha

Then again I am totally into the 2012 phenomena. I hope something huge happens... I hope I get to room with John Cusak

Okay, that was sarcastic yes and I'm sorry for that. Bottom line (my bottom line), is something is most definitely coming... I mean if you can't feel that I don't know what to tell ya. I'm tired of folks running around saying it's the end of the world. Those are the ones who make it sound crazy...

As far as this doc goes? My favorite saying is that "Everything is a distraction from something else." So you have to ask yourself, they're giving us a secret? Why? By focusing the attention of 2012(ers) to the right, what are they hiding on the left?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
And the secrets turn out to be: that there are no secrets.

edit on 8/18/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

want to know why? Because time and time again ELEnin and Nibiru, along with the Mayan predictions have been shot down so many times, yet the YouTube videos and christian faith sites still cash in on this crap.. everyone is constantly trying to make money. I can't wait for 2012 to come and go without incident so I can seriously laugh at all these ludacris prophecies, predictions more than I do now, and hopefully get to the real issues on ATS.

31b

edit on 18-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It might be preparation,im not sure..
But you can never rule anything out,i mean comeon,look at the hidden destruction weve done to our planet,this cycle has happened before through history.Time and time again...

The one thing that stops us from believeing is?death..we fear it,and yet,its the most natural occurance,its been twisted in a way that death should be feared.And so make money of it.BUT at the same time,yes,were messing up our planet,yes the events has happened before, and yes,it wouldnt surprise me if it would happen again.

Get over the fear of death to then keep your options open.

I saw a program not so long back on tv with some rich people talking about if at anytime something happened and the world went to crap,they bought like $2000 worth of food for storage in a bunker and said,its smarter being prepared for nothing,than not being prepared for something.

Even if it doesnt happen,at least the smart thing we do is prepare

Ugh... I hate it when people stock up on tons of food. I'd rather be mentally and spiritually prepared, but that's just me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join