It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race card may be next move by MSM to discredit Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just giving you a head's up as to what the next move by the MSM may be. If we can predict the MSM's next move it will show that we have them down to a science.

"White House Insider" says: "You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait."

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised one bit, I for one have completely stopped watching/using Main Stream Media as my news source... The only news I watch on television now (if we can call it news) is The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

If Dr. Paul gets too big and threatening to the MSM, they will use any possible technique to undermine and discredit him.

But as I read in another post, if you want Ron Paul as president in your country, you have to get up and help campaign for him, talk about him with friends/coworkers, donate, spread his message!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Racism card is the only one they have to play.

The Dems/Obama can't run on Obama's record/achiements.

They can't say they had any success in Iraq or Afganistan.

More and more jobs lost every week.

OH wait. They do have another card..... Class Warfare.

They are playing Black Jack at a 5 Card Stud Poker game.

If you pay close attention on ATS. You will see that there a few that use the Racist Card frequently. I think they need to shuffle their deck of cards.

When you can't beat them on ideas- ATTACK.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have been saying this since he first annoucned he was running again. He has too many negative race things attributed to him that Obama's spin machine will use to paint him as a racist and he effectively will get no minority votes once Obama is done.

He is unelectable on this reason alone.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, what has the good Dr. Paul done to leave Obama an opening to use the race card against him?

Don't complain about how the game is played when the person that you are supporting has something in his record that can be used against him...that's HIS own damn fault!!!

Also, the Tea Party's not so subtle racist rhetoric makes it very easy for the race card to be used against any candidate that their faux political movement endorses.

Deal with it. I've read a lot of racist garbage on ATS lately, and while I am not going to call Dr. Paul a racist, his supporters aren't helping his case with some of the commentary written on here.

top topics

join