It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the REAL Looters: "Merkel and Sarkozy Want £13 billion a year from UK taxpayers to save Euro

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

People like me and others should listen to people like JennaDarling. Do some research guys before yelling ''lets leave the EU!!!''. Do you people saying that even know what that means if you left the EU totally?

Does Nigel Farrage saying ''LETS LEAVE THE EU THE LAWS, TAX, IMMIGRANTS DESTROYING BRITAIN!! yadayadayada..'' make it true?

Stop following blindly what you read these conspiracy theorists and bigots say then repeat it on here like it's your own 'opinion'.

At least Nigel Farrage puts up facts and one hell of an argument as to why we should leave the EU but the fact of the matter is, we CAN'T leave the EU now it's gone to far... Now we can debate as to why it's gone too far or what the agenda is, who's in control aka the driving force (centralized oligarchy) but the reason for this unification of EU is blindly obvious as a power grab for the people who are in control.

We are already peons, semi-slaves to the 'lords of the manner' we call bankers, royalty and politicians so screaming ''LEAVE THE EU TO SAVE OUT CULTURE'' or whatever silly outright pathetic reason you can muster up by repeating it off a website or what not. They are already in charge, you will have globalization, you will have cultures blending in and mixing with your own. These are facts it's happening across the world and happening right now. Our 'British' culture is actually a mix of hundreds of years worth of cultures we stole and integrated so its not our culture at all. Culture should be celebrated but not blindly defended from imaginary threats. Stephen Fry once said something akin to ''As much as I love history and cultures from all centuries. I would much rather live in today's world because that way I can experience it all, what I want, when I want''.

This rings true for cultures, nobody's going to stop you from being who you are, not Muslims, not government, not gays etc...

Stop worrying and actually meet people outside in the real world from all over the planet. There is a huge amount of people out there trust me unifying Europe will not stop you from being inherently British with a proud history of might conquests, mysterious pagan/Celtic traditions and fantastic diversity of people living in Britain today.

I personally don't give to f***s who owns the land or businesses I and my friends / family work for... It could be some English toff who will use you as a slave and extract all money, time, life from you any way he can or it could be some Saudi billionaire who treats me like crap. End of the day whoever says they ''own the land'' like these people in power might be able to enslave us but they won't stop them being who you are unless you let them.

Globalization is whatever you want it to be to you. At least the globalists understand people need to unite and not fear each other. (yes I understand they divide and conquer) They've won if you let it bother you, end of the day me and you will never have a bigger slice of the monetary cake so why let it bother us what the rich and so called 'powerful' does right? They'll still get us to pay that 13 billion in tax to the central banks either in bank of England even if we don't unite Europe. They find other ways to control / tax us. Complaining about these petty issues of ''OMG some French dude wants my money!!!'' who cares, what's the difference between him and David Cameron taking your money.

EDIT: Okay this is my worst grammatical post yet. I've just come back from a 3 day hike in the peak district. I've got splinters in every finger, blisters, open wounds all over my hands and I haven't slept at all for 3 days. I'm not even going to bother correcting my mistakes for this one you'll just have to deal with it and decipher the bad parts like some code lol.

I guess ''they'll'' take the peak district away from ''us'' if they unify Europe right... ye okay guys.
edit on 18-8-2011 by AnalyticalDreamer because: added edit.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow. I'm surprised it took a member of ATS to start a thread for the rest to notice what has been done for the past xx years.

These things have always been like this. This is nothing new, at all.
I wonder how many percent of us are conformists and stoics

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnalyticalDreamer

I wish it was that simple, but the reality is that the central banks will never leave the Euro and never will let the EU fall apart, too much money invested. But they are in trouble now.

But the truth be know what is going behind the scene in the EU and the proposal of the Franco German meeting is worst that you think, no citizens should agree with any of that crap.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
the banking famillies are to have originated out of Germany and accepted in France very quickly maybe they just want to move the power back to some trusted allies.

Anybody know what the euro is backed by besides usd?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
the banking famillies are to have originated out of Germany and accepted in France very quickly maybe they just want to move the power back to some trusted allies.

The Queen of England was German no?

Also, the Bank of England and the Treasury is NOT backed by GOLD, it hasnt been tracking against gold for DECADES.

It even says so on their website.

These families interbreed, they practically own Europe, and much more around the world including America.

edit on 18-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I wish it was that simple, but the reality is that the central banks will never leave the Euro and never will let the EU fall apart, too much money invested. But they are in trouble now.

But the truth be know what is going behind the scene in the EU and the proposal of the Franco German meeting is worst that you think, no citizens should agree with any of that crap.

I agree, if you read my post again you'll see I neither agree nor disagree with what the globalists are doing.

Yes for 10 years I've been prowling ATS getting wet reading the NWO forums, learning all about the varying 9/11 theories etc I fully understand the magnitude of a symbol such as unifying Europe literally. It's already unified the public (except the likes of yourself and people like us who can read and watch the news) don't understand it however.

To me it's irrelivant now I already know those in power want more power, money, control etc. That's obvious. I don't care because we can't stop it. Most people don't even know the people to revolt against so the puppets just get replaced (the governments, fall guys etc...)

I would support any professional protest, mass strike, revolution (peaceful or non) as long as it would guarantee that people got what we want. I bet most people on ATS don't even know what they want they're just angry at what they don't have if that makes sense. If you had absolute power what would you do etc... It's not easy because you'll find people are different in reality and what you want isn't what others want, hence why we invented government in the first place.

It's our fault as well if we don't organise marches to downing street demanding we leave the EU just remember that. It's all good just sitting here moaning about it but lets face it, most of us here can't be arsed to do anything about it. Most people (like me I admit) would be too scared to do these things and rightly so we live in a cruel police state (getting worse and worse). I'm willing to bet the majority of this county are Jeremy Kyle types anyway, there's your 'British culture'.

I don't like being a slave and controlled as much as the next guy right, I just don't moan about it and live my life the way I wan't to (allowed within reason) with the freedoms (limited) we have in this country at this time (UK).

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I read it, I still trying to figure out, how France and Germany will fund the central banks that are in trouble right now, from where the money will come, the only way is with the help of the IMF, so truly who will be owning the central banks and the nations involved.

What a mess.

edit on 18-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by Doublemint

The Queen of England was German no?

Also, the Bank of England and the Treasury is NOT backed by GOLD, it hasnt been tracking against gold for DECADES.

It even says so on their website.

These families interbreed, they practically own Europe, and much more around the world including America.

This is correct, Just incase anyone missed it you should listen to this person everything she says is fact. I've read some of the posts you made recently on other topics JennaDarling they're akin to old school type ATSers who actually presented arguments and backed them up.

I neither have the energy or the, what's the word, will? care? to even debate these topics any more they're just sort of, silly in a way. It's nieve to think stopping this unification of EU (nieve to even think you can stop it short of a full scale, violent revolution these control freaks won't give up there power willingly) will do anything to save you culture, way of life etc...

May as well not moan about it and just look at the positives. At least we'll be able to travel freely and see fantastic sights such as mount Olympus in Greece and spread a bit of Celtic British culture abroad.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The UK have vast holdings of oil from the various contracts they have with oil producing nations, the biggest the US, in the gulf and Alaska that is why UK still is doing very well by itself as they can back their nations currency with the oil they produce abroad they do not really need the EU to thrive.

One of the reason US and UK are so good partners, because all those oil contracts.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I read it, I still trying to figure out, how France and Germany will fund the central banks that are in trouble right now, from where the money will come, the only way is with the help of the IMF, so truly who will be owning the central banks and the nations involved.

What a mess.

edit on 18-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Bank of England already owns and siphons all the British tax money anyway does it matter if some foreign bank steals all your money instead?

Doesn't make a difference it's all the same, the elite (our masters lol) will always take what they want they don't care who it's from. They don't care about little things such as borders, sovereignty, race, religion, sexual orientation etc. So when people like us who have like 0 power, were living off the crumbs of the cake from what these people allow us to have and we argue about these issues I bet they are laughing there socks off.

Unifying the EU and forcing the British taxpayer to pay up some extra cash in tax that goes to foreign banks won't affect us at all. It's almost laughable to say it will. Tax increases anyway they want you poorer and more dependant on there welfare.

Prices rise, tax goes up, wages stay the same, house prices plummet. It's not going to improve any time soon. Merkel and Sarkozy don't care about you.
edit on 18-8-2011 by AnalyticalDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The UK have vast holdings of oil from the various contracts they have with oil producing nations, the biggest the US, in the gulf and Alaska that is why UK still is doing very well by itself as they can back their nations currency with the oil they produce abroad they do not really need the EU to thrive.

One of the reason US and UK are so good partners, because all those oil contracts.

Good thing do, lets not let Peak Oil get in the way of a solid argument.

That's also probably why America let BP dump a lot of oil in the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hey welcome to life in the "great USA" were we the citizens are slaves to the powers that props our presidents, I don't think we the people have elected anything in decades.

We are been robbed blindly, but the gravy money train is drying out, with 51% of the population no paying enough taxes or no taxes the elite in power is running out of milking cows.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Exactly, that is a touchy subject but you will not see anything coming out of the mess that happen in the gulf, it was big pay offs to keep the people quiet and happy, life is just peachy.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I hear there's some cheap fish from GOM and the ocean near Fukushima right now. So there is at least some positive from there incompetence.

Don't care about this oil argument, we all use oil, we all need oil even the hippy green party, fascist environmentalist types still wear rubber, use items / food imported from a process using petroleum at some point in production / transportation.

Oil whatever has nothing to do with anything UK will always be reliant on EU for trade. Can't be self reliant as a country in this day and age unless you want to end up like North Korea, starving and well, you know.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Gold and oil are important it was the US the one that back in the seventies changed from gold to oil, so they could control oil prices, right now people think that is the middle east oil producing countries the ones that control oil prices, they control oil out put the US market speculators control how the oil prices will go along with the value of the dollar.

UK needs something to back its currency so oil out put keep them on the top even when they have not oil in their land.

Free trade agreements was an US invention, free trade and Globalization was a growing trend that grew as countries became more technological able.

But it was the US the one that wanted control with free trade.

Sadly that is what has killed our nations industries and production.

See one thing is linked to the other one, no one single issue is on its own, when the wealth of a country is control by the few on the top countries fall into decay, as unemployment grow and citizens become unhappy.

Anyway I am too far from the subject already.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
On a yearly base the UK pays about 8 billion to the EU and receives 6 billion back through constructions.
Why this is so? don't ask, i'm not the negotiator of such policies.
What i do know is that it effectively 2 billion a year which is payd to the EU.
Not 120 billion a year "lol"
Furthermore, surely the dollar is not backed by oil, it is the reserve currency and oil must be traded with the dollar, that is why it is called the petrodollar.
Its not that everybody wants the dollar, they need the dollar for this simple reason.
Ben Bernanke has no oil well in his vault

Money simply is backed by debt, and debt is an investment, afterall if you have a loan you pay interest on it, so the creditor makes money from the loan you have.
And if there is no collateral, automatically the interest is higher than say a mortgage of which the house is the collateral.

Surely Germany and France do not seek power and controll, there countries will be affected most, as will al the northern countries.
Fact is that we have the euro as currency and greece to aswell as the other southern debt laden countries.
It is foolish to think about ourselfs and let Greece just default, Greece would fall deep, deeper than Iceland because the debt is far higher.
Bailout purely for banks? no! for investors such as banks but also pensionfunds and insurance companies.
Yes also britisch banks and funds, so it is in Britisch intrest to.
The UK should just leave if they want, no need to shout and mock about the EU, if the UK does not like it, wave it goodbye!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Everything you just said is correct.

I'm agreeing with you. The only point I'm making is that all these things are redundant because oil, banks, government etc are all Bilderbergers with the same agenda;

-To gain more power, to keep that power any means necessary, to control the populace and influence directly every faucet of there slaves lives while they live off our hard working tax money.

So 13 billion a year in tax to unify the EU (which we know is there agenda anyway for the globalization). It makes no difference. They'll plunder that tax from us anyway.

If it keeps the rich powerful son's of bitches happy for a while to take 13 billion tax from what, 53 million working adults in the UK or something? so not alot per household... Whatever floats there boat lol. Personally I like camping but hey everybody has to have a hobby even these rich people, camping, thieving, running, murdering, playing guitar, lying and cheating its just swings and round abouts lol.

EDIT: Yes everything is linked hence my point of this one issue being a sort of none issue. We agree I think but onto the topic of paying more money to the EU it's neither good nor bad we need the EU as they need the UK. Europe will unify one day regardless.
edit on 18-8-2011 by AnalyticalDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Go ahead, leave Europe AND the EEA (don't forget the EEA). Lets see those small businesses shut down fast and unemployment rocket even higher.

I DOUBLE DARE ya.

Go on.

You mean like the shattered economies of Switzerland and Norway? How do they manage without the EU? Surely the unemployment rate must be above 20%, all the businesses boarded up, and the economy in pieces right?

Oh what's that? Switzerland and Norway have the highest standards of living and most sound economies in Europe?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Of course we are still under slavery, and EU is just another mutation of the slave master structure. Now though, they have global reach and the fist is going to become much more brutal. They allowed the slaves a certain degree of comforts to keep they happy and distracted while they built their system.

Leaving Europe is one part of what I said. Please read the full text. Take one sentence out of context, why don't you, then misinterpret it, then ridicule it, then use it to try to belittle the author and make yourself feel superior. It's a known tactic of those who support the NWO. Don't you have any original ones?

I expressed a strong belief that it would be better to leave Europe. Where did I say I thought it would happen?

Yes, just keep up with those spin tactics. You need a bit more practice, right now they really are too obvious.
edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

hhmmm yes that is why Swiss needs a swapline with the federal reserve

Maybe also the reason that they are devaluating their currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join