It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the REAL Looters: "Merkel and Sarkozy Want £13 billion a year from UK taxpayers to save Euro

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Isnt this the same as the too big to fail scenario we had with the banks. A euro member defaulting is too much for the euro to stand so its either bail them our or dissolve the euro.

Im guessing the global ripple effect of the euro zone regressing back to their sovereign currencies would be huge, kinda too big to fail?

Anyhow the systems all look kinda #ed to me and the spasms we are seeing in the markets are the death throws…we live in interesting times

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I am all for spreading awareness, but I see a lot of Missconceptions and FUD on ATS.

I want people to spread the full facts, not one sided or distorted or made up things as fact.

Rioting does not solve things, it just gives justication to the governmetn to do what they want.

Agreed. I have never said anything different.

The most power a person has over anybody, is having nothing to do with them, you can see that in daily life, when somebody is being an idiot, aruging, just walk away, instead of getting into an arugment which they want., Europe has the same power, they simply have nothing to do with a country, countries fear being outside looking in.

I'm willing to take that risk. Europe is a pack of cards waiting to fall if just one main player pulls out.

However, my reference to the Met was more send them an anonymous mail highlighting ATS as a source of malcontent against the UK and possibility of inciting riots lol. They would be monitoring it and given that ATS is a LLC company in America (Limited liability as in the UK), they would get a call and also has to follow laws as company entities do.

That's why I said it was ridiculous.....no-one on here has talked about inciting riots but you.....I don't know who you are nor why you're posting such rubbish, but some alarm bells are starting to ring.

edit on 19-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
More complaining from the UK

Cool story bro

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer
reply to post by Griffo

Isnt this the same as the too big to fail scenario we had with the banks. A euro member defaulting is too much for the euro to stand so its either bail them our or dissolve the euro.

Im guessing the global ripple effect of the euro zone regressing back to their sovereign currencies would be huge, kinda too big to fail?

Anyhow the systems all look kinda #ed to me and the spasms we are seeing in the markets are the death throws…we live in interesting times

Too big to fail was a deception sold to the people by the banks, corporations and governments with vested interests - many vested interests - in keeping the current system going for their own nefarious agenda. Through lies and fear they manipulate. The financial crisis was engineered to do just what it has done....transfer wealth from the people into the accounts of the global criminal cartel.

Problem: They create it.
Reaction: They whip it up in their mass media through instilling fear of any alternative which doesn't suit their game.
Solution: Provide the 'solution' which was their intention from the start...in this case transrerring massive wealth from the people to the oligarchs. The point? To reduce the population to total dependence on the State for their basic necessities, and thus control them with the iron fist of facism.

They use double speak. In fact these institutions are too big to exist. They need to be completely dismantled and broken down into smaller units which are subject to the control of non-corrupt governments and forced to obey the law. The same applies to the banks and these new 'States' they are creating. They are too big to keep any real control over them, exactly as we are witnessing now. What has happened with the banks will happen even more if there is a one European government. Massive theft in a corrupt system which leaves the people little or no redress.

Do we have any say at all in decisions made in Europe? Do we have a vote on the 'leadership' of Europe? Do we have any idea how it all works, what authority they have? We don't. It is completely removed from us.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Even on the scale of the one European government , they would fail drastically , our countries cant even manage that alone , let alone the whole conntinent of Europe.

It's really enraging that we suposedly live in democratic countries and we have no real say in how they are run , yet we use our democratic armies to install fake democracy around the world, and joe public stands by it all and doesnt do anything to address the situation.

How many movements is it going to take before something is done about these global cartels , isntead of us debating , why dont we use our combined intelligence and formualte a plan of our own , not in the way that Anonymous has done or anyone other group . We need real action which can effect these banks and oligarchs.

Im fed up of hearing how our governments are stealing from us and using our money to kill innocent people overseas. Persons involved need to be held accountable and face the law , like every human being should if they are guilty of crimes

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hi!

I'm from Germany, but this doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if I'm from Germany, from Great Britain, from the US, from Greece, from Spain, from Russia, from Israel, from China, from Somalia or anywhere else.

Cause we're all in the same boat, or better - galley. The owners of our galley (worldwide operating corporations) don't care about our nationality, about our ideals, or just about the fact, that we're human beings.

They're just interested in our ability to row to the rhythm of their drum. As long as we're able to do as they please, everything is fine. In the moment we lose our ability to row, we become disposable, get thrown over board and are left to the sharks.

It seems, as if the people in Africa and many other countries of the once so called "third world" already are deemed disposable. And watching what's happening in more and more western countries, I have to assume that the "lower" classes of population of those countries also have been deemed disposable.

It's a big tragedy, that only few people realize what's happening all around the world:

The Roman Empire never really ceased to exist. It's still in business, and it's modus operandi never changed. "Divide and rule" was, is and will be until judgement day the secret of it's success.

We must not allow to get divided. Our only way to survive is to unite. To help each other, to care for every single one of us.

Else, we're doomed.
edit on 19/8/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Agreed, rome never died, british empire never died, they all just changed names, just like the Queen of England changed her name.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The only thing humans can relate to these days are cows, because just like them, we enjoy being milked.
We are nothing but cash cows.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Even on the scale of the one European government , they would fail drastically , our countries cant even manage that alone , let alone the whole conntinent of Europe.

It's really enraging that we suposedly live in democratic countries and we have no real say in how they are run , yet we use our democratic armies to install fake democracy around the world, and joe public stands by it all and doesnt do anything to address the situation.

How many movements is it going to take before something is done about these global cartels , isntead of us debating , why dont we use our combined intelligence and formualte a plan of our own , not in the way that Anonymous has done or anyone other group . We need real action which can effect these banks and oligarchs.

Im fed up of hearing how our governments are stealing from us and using our money to kill innocent people overseas. Persons involved need to be held accountable and face the law , like every human being should if they are guilty of crimes

I couldn't agree more, sapien82.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Absolutely agree, Peloquin. There is no democracy, it's just a smoke screen. The real problem is that, as you say, so few people realise what's really happening. And I agree, unity is essential and one thing they fear.

The MSM is what blocks people from learning the truth. That's the stumbling block that needs to be overcome or circumvented, but how?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
There's a push in the UK, led by one of the main newspapers, to get UK out of Europe. They're pushing for a referendum. It has huge support. Cameron has already said he won't agree to a referendum.

I have no doubt that a referendum now would be a landslide to dismantle Europe - hence the politicians who DO NOT have our best interests at heart, will never agree to a referendum.

Both the government and the people have forgotten that government is there to obey the people and not the other way round.

Even if Cameron would agree to a referendum, and the outcome was to get out of Europe, there would be another referendum and then another... until you vote the way you are supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sirrurg

Originally posted by wcitizen
There's a push in the UK, led by one of the main newspapers, to get UK out of Europe. They're pushing for a referendum. It has huge support. Cameron has already said he won't agree to a referendum.

I have no doubt that a referendum now would be a landslide to dismantle Europe - hence the politicians who DO NOT have our best interests at heart, will never agree to a referendum.

Both the government and the people have forgotten that government is there to obey the people and not the other way round.

Even if Cameron would agree to a referendum, and the outcome was to get out of Europe, there would be another referendum and then another... until you vote the way you are supposed to be.

How do the people instigate a vote of no confidence in their government, I wonder.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

looks like angela merkel has been reading the communist manifesto at bedtime! so is this why the EU was setup, so germany ends up ruling all of europe after all? the way this stuff with the EU is going, is going to cause major civil unrest and hate of the EU/germany, countries pulling out of the EU and those that pull out will end up at war with whats left of angela's little regime. as for sarkozy, well the french always did surrender to the invasion and bow in submission.

a little advice, angela merkel and sarkozy, google the directions to antartica, hop into your lil submarine and set headings, dont ever come back now!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Anyone got a master plan for getting out of this mess.
I didn't think so.
How many more reminders or threads do we need that our politicians are bought and paid for shills. When are we actually going to unite & do something about it? I think it's well overdue that we rally the troops. Surely in this technological age there must be something we can do that will make a difference?

Words mean absolutely nothing without action. It's time for everyone to step up and together we can change things for the better. Are you prepared to step up?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

The only thing I am worried about is what comes after?

So all the corrupt politicians and corporate elite get pulled down, what comes after? Seems like no one has any clue, it would just be some free for all.

The corruption must stop, but people need to start thinking about the aftermath.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The worst thing anybody can do in a situation, is nothing, inaction.

posting on forums without organisation and an end goal, is inaction.

All I see is patriotic huff puff.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

I believe that the money is loaned through the IMF, (international monetary bank) is group of nations that provides the capital, those are US at the top, Japan, Germany, France and the UK.

I could be mistaken but that is how the money is raised.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Are you being serious? We don't even have a plan A or a plan B, nevermind talking about the aftermath.
But I'll give you a star for postive thinking.

Give most of us some credit, not all us are rotten. If we were, humanity would be nothing but a footnote in some galactic archive by now.
edit on 19-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

True, so what's your plan for getting out of this mess?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I don't think anybody has a real plan but the elite few on the top, they have an agenda that has been in the planning for quite some time.

Only the citizens of the nations involved can make a change.

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join