It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reptilian shapeshifter? Eating glass and burning wood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

rapunzel222

not to cause unrest. but it cant be a reptilian anything. one small fact in biology discredits this. the teeth as you constantly were instructing us to look at are not monodont. only mammals have polydont. in simple terms. reptiles and pretty much every other animal form that is non mammal have only one type of teeth. take a alligator for example. just one type. whereas humans as i see in this video, have a formula we use to identify the fossil record with.being sometimes the only way we can. 2 1 2 3 two incisors, one 'eyetooth' (forget its name). two premolars and 3 molars. teeth being the most important tool , even if it were a changeling, would be paramount to manifest. as for eyes and what not. i see more of a camera problem. i seen people swallow nails and you name it. how it works is, ironically, we swallow a lot like a snake. the musculature is designed that way so as to squeeze the food down. it is columnar and in the case of the intestines rhythmic. dysentery and other viral infections can quite easily cause pigmentation in the skin. judging by the locale this is shot, i would imagine medical opportunities are somewhat rare if not limited.
you have to eliminate all that you know before you begin to ponder the unknown. plus be open to the possibility that someone else may know something you don't or at least that we may be tuned into something you are not for that day. you have heard of sword eaters? who hasn't? same principle at work here.peace.

edit on 18-8-2011 by wiredbadger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting video... you call him reptillian I call him magician.

Part of an illusionist or someone who performs impossibly great feats of human ability is to put on a show. Maybe this guy wanted to appear to look odd for his act... coloured contact lenses and a blue tongue. Props to the guy though; his act of illusion and human capability has made people think he must be a reptillian... that'll be a big success from his point of view.

As for the blue tongue, the guy might have it dyed... he may have just eaten some sweets or berries...

As for the teeth.... I don't really see anything wrong with them. I expect he is from a country without great dental care so its not like they are going to be pristine or, as other people have mentioned, he may practice teeth sharpening.

And as others have said... it's not like eating glass is anything new... people have been doing it for a very very long time.

Also I cant understand why people blindly follow David Icke... people read his books and immediately think OMG IT IZ REEEEEEEEEEEEL.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

yes, so what about his blue pointy tongue?

Some tattooists will ink your tongue....To Add ....eat something blue(ice-block) and your tongue will take on the hue for a while.

And where he gets really sharp protruding teeth?

People have been filing teeth to points since the dark ages. It was quite common in the Asia-Pacific region up until about 50 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

In all seriousness though, you should be a little more objective before believing stuff from stooge-tube.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

When trying to lend credibility to something, using the phrase "David Icke said" might not be the best way to go. Just a little friendly advice.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's called Pica en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure that eating glass and wood is not doing his body any good. Over time it would cause his teeth to change shape and cut his tongue. There could be any number of reasons why his eyes look odd, anything from camera angle to lighting. Maybe he has those pupils that bleed into the iris. His eyes look fairly jaundiced too.

It's odd by western standards yes but I don't think he is reptilian.

I used to eat silver when I was little, literally chewed any bit of silver jewellery to bits, but I'm not reptilian. Can't even stand reptiles

There are many weird and wonderful things in this world that are as natural as green grass, just because we don't see it every day, doesn't automatically make these things the work of demons or aliens, it just means we live in a fascinating world, and some of us could do with stepping outside of our bubbles once in a while.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

These poor SOBs are made this way. Homeless kids have bones broken and then reset and bound to grow back in unusual ways. They're then sent out onto the streets to sell crap and beg for money. The guys that broke their bones get a large cut of the money and charge them for accommodation.

Sometimes 'ruthless' is too small a word.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

These poor SOBs are made this way. Homeless kids have bones broken and then reset and bound to grow back in unusual ways. They're then sent out onto the streets to sell crap and beg for money. The guys that broke their bones get a large cut of the money and charge them for accommodation.

Sometimes 'ruthless' is too small a word.

That's sick.

This kind of crap goes on in France?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i found a really real one

that should answer most of your questions.

www.thelizardman.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
freeze at 9 seconds.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No. Not France, cities in India. Guess they could move them around if business is better somewhere else?

Saw a doco on it maybe 10 years back and never forgotten it. Nasty stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

*shudders* Creeeeepy!

I really hope that is just the movement of the camera creating an illusion that he has teeth like that!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Reptilian teeth ?

^^^
Name of the vid on youtube if I didnt post the vid it right.

Pretty creepy camera trick if you ask me.

different glass eater also

edit on 18-8-2011 by Idotwhat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by Idotwhat because: video did not work

edit on 18-8-2011 by Idotwhat because: still video didnt work

edit on 18-8-2011 by Idotwhat because: 3 times the charm lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
theres loads of these videos about, so far i havent seen anything that cant be explained by pixelation and poor quality video

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Once l Saw my ex boyfriends tongue flick out Like a Snake. we Were arguing because l was Cleaning up The yard for the gardeners. gatherIng things to bring inside. instead of helping he was actually Putting new things places l had Cleaned. we Started arguing & l was following him towardS the gate. as he exited l Saw his profile. his face looked Strange. Sort of evil. smiling . then l Saw A huge dark almost black tongue about 10 inches long or longer flick Out of his mouth. it was forked. it Stopped Me in my tracks. at That time l had never heard of reptilians before. l Brought it up to him on many occasions. "l saw Your tongue Come Out Like a Snake""l think you are a reptilian". he has never denied it. Said he has Never been called anything but A Person Before.l Cannot Deny OR forget What l SAw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join