It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reptilian shapeshifter? Eating glass and burning wood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

he has vertical pupils and even pokes his blue tongue out for you. Also you can see strange sharp teeth if you pause in right place.

comments invited. Before you bin it in the hoax bin like my last one, please actually PROVE that it's a hoax this time.

also please remember that he IS eating glass and burning wood when you talk about the light getting in his eyes or whatever you're going to say.

Actually i think this one is pretty hard to debunk.

Oh, read this thread too, please before you comment, or at least look at pictures on the first page of it. I think you'll find it interesting. There are more pictures towards the end of the thread.

LINK

edit on 18-8-2011 by rapunzel222 because: further info

edit on 18-8-2011 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

He's not the first person in the world to eat glass, he's not the first person in the world that uses colored eye lenses either.

Pretty easy to explain away the whole video actually.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

what about the teeth?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Is this your idea of some kind of joke?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonathan0220
Is this your idea of some kind of joke?

no.

why do you ask?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

He's not the first person in the world to eat glass, he's not the first person in the world that uses colored eye lenses either.

Pretty easy to explain away the whole video actually.

so he's wearing contact lenses that make his pupils look vertical...

how did he get the blue pointy tongue and the sharp teeth?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Of course it's real. All reptiles eat glass. Isn't this common knowledge? I learned it in Biology 101.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
9300 or so clips of people eating glass.
www.youtube.com...

Why is this indicitive of a reptillian? Some people can do amazing things with training. These are things which we could all do if we were so inclined, same can be said for eating embers. It's a case of mind over matter. The eye anomoly you see is an artifact of the light vrs the camera. And again, is in many videos where light plays tricks like that. This isn't proof of anything, other than 1 man who has trained himself to do some cool, but ultimatly pointless stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I don't get it.

People eat glass and burning wood all the time. People 'eat' flames, never mind something that's just glowing at the end. It's a typical circus-style trick.
Plus the 'glass' he's eating gets spat out anyway. It doesn't make them reptilians. And even if this guy was a reptilian. Why would he allow himself to be filmed doing stupid things for YouTube. I'd keep out of the way. Or at least dislocate my jaw and eat a live sheep or something
. This isn't all that impressive.

Is it the eyes? Because that effect is quite easy to get with lighting and/or contact lenses. Or just editing the footage afterwards. I can make my eyes go red. Or yellowy-green. Does that make me a reptilian? Or is it just coloured lenses? In all fairness, my eyes do change colour and can be blue, grey or green depending on the light levels and sometimes mood.
This guy could have 'golden' colored eyes (not unusual) which seem to shine in the light level the camera is placed at, and have 'slit' pupils. It's clever, but not alien in any way. Not to me anyway.

Not buying it. Sorry.

ETA: I see no tongue, but it could easily be computer generated. I also noticed nothing unusual with his teeth. If anyone looked at a picture of my teeth, they'd accuse me of being a werewolf or like, half tiger or something if we go off how pointy they are. I essentially have what appear to be 3 canines in my upper palette due to a genetic deformity in the development of one of my teeth, and an extra one behind to replace the baby which hasn't come out yet (I know. It's taking it's time). The two proper canines are very large and very pointy anyway, and the rest of my teeth are also sharper than you'd expect normal human teeth to be. The dental hospital commented on it, as did my dentist when he didn't move his finger out of the way quick enough after telling me to close my mouth. They're getting fixed, but they were in a right state. Doesn't make me unusual in any way. (Other than scaring kids when I smile, of course)

edit on 18/8/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

did you watch the video? or look at his eyes, or his tongue? if so you didn't respond about those things i pointed out.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

honestly,,,
utube is hoax - ville...

eyes are easy to fake, either lenses or CGI...

+ glass and burning timber would make a nice change from my missus' cooking...

(gotta run now ! )

seeya

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Of course it's real. All reptiles eat glass. Isn't this common knowledge? I learned it in Biology 101.

Well David Icke as you may or may not know, has written some books about so called reptilian shapeshifter aliens. He says they have vertical pupils.

I think if you watch the video slowly you'll find it a bit creepy; if you pause in the right places.

Or you could just be a smarty pants.

Anyhow. As predicted it would get this kind of response from you guys. So i'm not really surprised and won't be hanging around to read the usual crap.

I give it five minutes until it's binned in the hoax bin with no evidence whatsoever of it being a hoax, other than it would challenge to many people's little brains if it actually was something strange.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by Acidtastic

did you watch the video? or look at his eyes, or his tongue? if so you didn't respond about those things i pointed out.
The eyes is very easy to explain, and as I did state in the post, is most probably a camera artifact of some sort. His tounge could be blue for quite a few reasons, something he's eaten may have been blue, for example. And as for his teeth being a bit pointy if yousquint and look at it from due south, the dude eats glass, that's going to chip away at your teeth given time. His teeth don't look very well looked after in any of the shots where you can see them, but like I say, his diet isn't exactly geared up for tooth longetivity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Eye's are easy to explain....You can buy contacts that will look like just about anything.

As to the glass and burning wood.....His facial expression seems to indicate that he is holding back a wince....i.e. He's doing it for attention not because he naturally digests silicone and pectin.

This in itself isn't unheard of amongst non-reptilians

edit on 18/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
yes, so what about his blue pointy tongue?

And where he gets really sharp protruding teeth?

no responses to that yet?

edit on 18-8-2011 by Ahabstar because: To remove large quote of the post above.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Looks like normal teeth to me.

Originally posted by rapunzel222
so he's wearing contact lenses that make his pupils look vertical...

how did he get the blue pointy tongue and the sharp teeth?

Yes, he does wear contact lenses. They're not uncommon.

The tongue looks like a normal tongue. Regarding the color of his tongue, I guess the most likely answer is blueberries. Why my guess is blueberries is because we have evidence for their existence, and we haven't got any evidence of blue reptilian shapeshifter tongues.

And when does he shapeshift exactly, I couldn't see it?
edit on 18/8/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For you guys, i have posted a LINK for you to read as well as the video in my first post.

Please LOOK AT THE LINK.

It has a lot of pictures - taken from archaeology - that i think you will find quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I responded in my post about the teeth, as did someone else. Mine regarding genetics, there's regarding glass chipping the teeth when he's chewing on it. Either way is possible, really. You might have overlooked the posts

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

eyes: contacts, you can buy them anywhere now, I prefer the glow in the dark ones myself....

Teeth: look like normal teeth for someone who hasn't seen an actual dentist, ever.

tongue? I don't see anything odd with the shape at all, color, well, look at his mouth, including his lips, blue, not just his tongue.

Like I said I didn;t see anything weird in the shape, but I've seen several "forked" tongues now. Actually one time it was a random girl on chatroulette who had her tongue split, was pretty wicked actually

no shape shifting, and nothing indicative of reptilian anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I wasn't convinced of anything alien or reptilian with the video that you linked to. I was more convinced by this video that followed on the youtube lineup:

Looks more alien to me..... Definitely weird.

What's in the video is obviously human, but deformed.

edit on 18-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join