It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mossad plotted to harm Egyptian fertility'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

www.ynetnews.com

Egypt's Al-Ahram daily claims Israeli Ofir Harrari accused of spying for Israel, devised to sell Egypt hair products endangering reproductive abilities

Roee Nahmias
Published: 08.17.11, 13:47 / Israel News

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

Israeli citizen Ofir Harrari, recently accused by Egypt of spying for Israel, was allegedly involved in a complicated scheme intended to harm Egyptian reproduction abilities, Egypt's official state paper Al-Ahram has claimed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This entire article is hearsay and speculation. But, will that stop people here from jumping on the anti - Israel bandwagon?? Not one bit!

If we take the players in this game, and switch them around a little, the Hippocrates becomes self evident.

If this story was "Iran trying to make Israeli's infertile" - people here would demand proof... If it was "Al-quid" - It would be called propaganda.

BUT, if it says US - British - Israeli - try to make Iranians infertile - BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!!

www.ynetnews.com
edit on 8/18/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Do you mean hypocrites? Hippocrates was an old greek doctor...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

This entire article is hearsay and speculation. But, will that stop people here from jumping on the anti - Israel bandwagon?? Not one bit! If we take the players in this game, and switch them around a little, the Hippocrates becomes self evident. If this story was "Iran trying to make Israeli's infertile" - people here would demand proof... If it was "Al-quid" - It would be called propaganda.

Hmm, I'm not so sure of that, nice of you to completely generalize everyone who disagrees with your view into a neat little box for you to hate.

I'm 100% anti-zionist. And I'm also 100% sure this is complete BS. Israel has no issues with ignoring international law and invading. Why go through the soft kill method that takes at least 2 generations of have any effect, when you can just waltz in and bomb the place?

This is pure antisemitic propaganda. But with that, I wouldn't completely call it insane to suggest this propaganda originated from Israel itself.

Propaganda is a complicated chess match and it comes from both sides, it's wise to remember this and always view things through the objectivity filter.

This story smacks of another story, not long ago, that I think was even discussed here about "evil jews drinking blood" in ceremonies or some other ridiculous BS.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be anti-zionist, don't fall for the BS racist garbage.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

This is pure antisemitic propaganda. But with that, I wouldn't completely call it insane to suggest this propaganda originated from Israel itself.

Israel plans on being the last refuge on Earth capable of supporting life. Then they will inherit the Earth. It's their battle plan.

It would be very easy today to make entire countries infertile. All US Tampon manufacture went to China...China/Israel could add a little something something to those tampons to render every female in the US infertile.

Where there's capability...somebody will exploit it. Today there is ALOT of capability.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

This entire article is hearsay and speculation. But, will that stop people here from jumping on the anti - Israel bandwagon?? Not one bit!

If we take the players in this game, and switch them around a little, the Hippocrates becomes self evident.

If this story was "Iran trying to make Israeli's infertile" - people here would demand proof... If it was "Al-quid" - It would be called propaganda.

BUT, if it says US - British - Israeli - try to make Iranians infertile - BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!!

www.ynetnews.com
edit on 8/18/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

Israel have been proven to kill Americans in order to try and get America to go to war with Egypt, but oh no they would never dream of doing this would they, give us a break, whether factual or not(I havent looked into it yet), would they do it if they could? of course thay would

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BadMagician

LOL, yeah, I hate auto correct on my phone.. This wont be the first time it has done this to me.

join