It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several dead in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by rebelrich

Originally posted by eNaR
reply to post by Vitchilo

Should do wonders to the already battered tourism industry in Egypt and the resulting severely depressed economy.

I was in the Sinai area in 2008 and would be deathly afraid to be there now. Guess this is progress for those demanding an alternative to decades of relative calm under that "despot Mubaruk".

Maybe Mubarak was a part of the problem, after all Egyptian life is more important than whether you get to see the pyramids
How self centered are you?

Are you aware that the pyramids are in Giza, in the eastern part of Cairo? There are no pyramids in the the Sinai Peninsula or do you see Pyramids after a hard night of posting dribble here?

I was just making a point about you wanting the status quo to remain the same so that you can travel in peace

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

And having my own opinion does not prove your point at all. And it is just that, an opinion, to which I clearly stated twice that this could be a false flag or the real deal.

I didn't say you're not allowed to have an opinion, I stated exactly what I think your opinion will be and surprise surprise I was completely right. Denying everything the MSM has to offer, looking up at alternative rubbish news feeds for information, declaring false flags for no apparent reason influenced by none evidence what-so-ever..
I was right, and that is all.

But I'm leaning towards false flag for a few good reasons. 1. the protests in Israel against the current Gov't and 2. Palestine wants the UN to recognize them. Two very big and important issues to ignore. We could also include the many other protests going on in the Middle East, like Egypt.

That's an extremely cutting edge proof and evidence to your theories you got there. Really.
Oh I'm sorry, these are just silly theories.

Look, we all get your defending Israel to the end. We all know people like you, and we know where a convo with you is going. Which would be no where and dancing in circles. Your one sided views are clear but that doesn't mean they are correct. So this is my last response to you because all future posts will be a complete waste of time, because we've been there and we've done that

How childish is that? I can say the exact same thing about you. I know you're against Israel no matter what, I know how a conversation with you will end up. Your views are also one-sided and your bias is crystal clear and it does not mean you are correct. - See how pointless these kind of claims are?

Also, I bet this will not be your last post towards me, but that's just my gut feeling. Be sure I will quote this part when you reply to my posts again.

We are allowed to think against the status quo and we are allowed to think for ourselves.

Sure, just don't act too surprised once you debate with a serious crowd of people (not ATS) on politics and they give you a weird look.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

My husband and I are both WW2 buffs.
ANYONE who did not FIT into the aryans' profile of the master
race was expendable.

Sorry but you are not a WW2 buff if you say that all german troops, population and generals were blue eyed and had blond hair.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)
She never said that.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No I don't think you are 13
We all know about the Australian and American situation
Just cause you won a war doesn't mean you can have it after all you once lost a war that made you leave 'Judah'
so by your theory it should no longer be yours
You should of been given a slice of west Germany, the land wasn't Britians to give away plus you are euro jews in the most part not middle eastern 'true jews'
We just do not like the suffering of Palestinians you have to concede caus the problem wont go away and even you must realise that by now
edit on 18-8-2011 by rebelrich because: (no reason given)

*You know the Australian and American "situation", so what do you suggest? A mass immigration of Americans and Australians out of their homelands? Do you see that happening? Are you planning on lecturing Americans and Australians to let the original inhabitants of their lands have their country simple as that?

*What is 'Judah'? And which war have we lost and resulted in loss of territory?

*My theory was never "you win a war - you conquer land". I'm not surprised you misunderstood me. What I was saying that when you open fire and lose a conflict, don't whine about losing the territory you're on.

*We should have been given a slice of Germany? That is the most idiotic solution I have ever heard, and I am sure alot of Germans disagree with you.

*I am not a "true Jew"? and what exactly is a true Jew? Lol, this is getting dumber and dumber, no offence.

*If you don't like to see Palestinians suffering, you better root for a sane government in Gaza for the Palestinians, because hostility towards Israel and wanting us out will result them in simply more deaths and more suffering. Trying to negotiate, that will benefit them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Got here before me!

This is defo a false flag attack. I mean come on, it can't get more obvious than this. People have to realise that these people (TPTB) are well prepared to sacrifice their own citizens for their "greater cause".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anyway Israeliguy I've had my bitch for the night enjoy your life there, I feel there will come a time when you will wish it were different and that your leaders gave an inch instead of constantly taking mile after mile.
I don't want to see an end to Israel just a reduction where gaza and the west bank are connected, where both states govern their selves, where both nations have the use of a coastline.
Who knows your two future nations may be the best and strongest of allies one day
Bye for now

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
This is defo a false flag attack. I mean come on, it can't get more obvious than this. People have to realise that these people (TPTB) are well prepared to sacrifice their own citizens for their "greater cause".

If this is so obvious and easy to see, how about you try to atleast prove it instead of claiming it is without supporting your evidence with more than "come on, can't you see??".

Also, what is this "greater cause" you're talking about? If the greater cause is getting rid of the Palestinians, don't you think we would have been staging false flags on a scale much bigger than this, a long time ago, which will give us an excuse to bomb them to the middle ages and back? We could've gotten rid of them in 10 bomb runs with the technology we had tens of years ago.. What makes you think that if this is the greater goal of Israel, it will wait forever to achieve it?

Or do you mean the greater goal is to kill one or two terrorist leaders and to do that we need to stage little false flags every now and then?
edit on 18-8-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
G-d bless the Jewish people. From one Jew to others: we need to keep our kind alive and keep being Jewish!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Real quick post to your assumptions and this'll be the last one to you. Do you know me? Do you know what I stand for? Do you know my views on the Middle East and Israel? NO you don't. You assume, just like I assume about you based on your weak arguments and screen name.

I'm all for Israel, Palestine and peace in the middle east. Just like I'm all for the USA, UK, France, etc, I love the people but can't stand the Gov't.

I support Israel, I do not support its Gov't
edit on 18-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

No I simplified it for YOU, and yes the world would be a better place without israel, most difinately.
The worl would be a much better place without extremist and they are the biggest ones, so a guy gets hit with a rock from a sling, is it ok to get a gunship for retaliation? I think not.

control of the media, not good.
acting like a real entity came down and handed you the deed to a peice of land, ubsurd!
I believe in god, but my god doesnt need to wast his time with the affares of man annd where man lives, think about it. Its like the second you talk about god and wether or not he really gave these people this land, all sensability goes out the window and we get into superstition and dogma.

Way to make a story fit your needs!

They kill inocent people for trying to survive in a land that was stolen from them, and all of your arguments dont mean squat, history and the truth speak for themselvs.

never before has a people cried about something that happend to them a generation ago, do the indians?, do the blacks? do the mexicans? do the north american indians cry about the genicide that was visited on them in a much greater extent then the SO called jews do. GET over it! most of the people crying about it whernt even there. espetialy the ones in israel!

No as soon as you start pointing out TRUE facts, these peole and their suporters get all offended,(which I love), and start calling antisemitism or something like that. and totaly ignore the facts!

So yea I use mean words to call out liers, and I love to get a rise out of you because of it, for the simple fact

I KNOW THE TRUTH! AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHUT ME UP, I am going to share whith everyone I know the videos of how israel was formed and how they treat christiens over there, how you going to stop that?

If I had my finger on the button I wouldnt even think about it, Israel gone! in a second. and no Im not a terrorist just a citizen of the world who want to take out the trash.

And no not USA, or Luxinburg, none of them never stole a country or planned a false flag on our soil, none of them kill their neighbors for just being. none of them act like they are the chosen one, like some kind of fairy tail. no just the liers and theivs of the world, like the governments of china, pakistan, israel, mexico, egypt, and any other oppresive government.
But we dont look at the truth here, just spout what you have been told to believe. so keep those eyes closed and the chosen people of israel will protect you,NOT!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

No I don't think you are 13
We all know about the Australian and American situation
Just cause you won a war doesn't mean you can have it after all you once lost a war that made you leave 'Judah'
so by your theory it should no longer be yours
You should of been given a slice of west Germany, the land wasn't Britians to give away plus you are euro jews in the most part not middle eastern 'true jews'
We just do not like the suffering of Palestinians you have to concede caus the problem wont go away and even you must realise that by now
edit on 18-8-2011 by rebelrich because: (no reason given)

*You know the Australian and American "situation", so what do you suggest? A mass immigration of Americans and Australians out of their homelands? Do you see that happening? Are you planning on lecturing Americans and Australians to let the original inhabitants of their lands have their country simple as that?

*What is 'Judah'? And which war have we lost and resulted in loss of territory?

*My theory was never "you win a war - you conquer land". I'm not surprised you misunderstood me. What I was saying that when you open fire and lose a conflict, don't whine about losing the territory you're on.

*We should have been given a slice of Germany? That is the most idiotic solution I have ever heard, and I am sure alot of Germans disagree with you.

*I am not a "true Jew"? and what exactly is a true Jew? Lol, this is getting dumber and dumber, no offence.

*If you don't like to see Palestinians suffering, you better root for a sane government in Gaza for the Palestinians, because hostility towards Israel and wanting us out will result them in simply more deaths and more suffering. Trying to negotiate, that will benefit them.

OK i'm back
Judah is what you used to call Israel there was never an Israel true or not
America and Australia are currently not killing the true citizens but conceding over past mistakes
True jews are not European converts to Judaism

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by rebelrich

What do you mean by this statement? Are you one of those people who believe Jews to be converts and that they are not Jews or Israelis?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5560818#pid5560818

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Real quick post to your assumptions and this'll be the last one to you. Do you know me? Do you know what I stand for? Do you know my views on the Middle East and Israel? NO you don't. You assume, just like I assume about you based on your weak arguments and screen name.

I'm all for Israel, Palestine and peace in the middle east. Just like I'm all for the USA, UK, France, etc, I love the people but can't stand the Gov't.

You're asking me questions I could easily mirror back to you. I know you by the tone of your posts, and I am sure you are not "for" Israel just like I'm not "for" Nazi Germany.

Now, do you know me? Do you know my stance? You only assume so by throwing weak arguments (sorry, not even arguments yet) at me.

When you intend on making this a real debate I'll be more welcome to hear it. So far you are throwing half-assed personal conclusions then you whine about how I don't know you. Pathetic and immature. Not that I expected anything better than someone with your awfully twisted opinions.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

OK i'm back
Judah is what you used to call Israel there was never an Israel true or not
America and Australia are currently not killing the true citizens but conceding over past mistakes

Which war have we lost then? Which war made us lose "Judah"? Are you speaking of biblical conflicts? Because I hope you are not.

America and Australia were most certainly killing the true citizens of their lands if they launched rockets at them at a monthly basis. You can bet your ass on that.

Your remarks about European converts are not only racist, they are ignorant. You are generalizing the majority of Jews with being fake Jews over what exactly? Sorry, I don't even want to hear that. It's too stupid and has nothing to do with the issue here.

As a matter of fact, none of you guys are saying anything on-topic. This has gone low enough to a random anti-Israel bashing which is completely off-topic. And then you guys wonder why people think you are anti-Israel. Sad.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000
I KNOW THE TRUTH! AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHUT ME UP, I am going to share whith everyone I know the videos of how israel was formed and how they treat christiens over there, how you going to stop that?

Lol. Israel is surely doomed now. Superjesse and his youtube videos about Israel. What are we going to do!
Haha!

While you're at it, make sure you show the many people that take you seriously (I'll be damned if the number is more than two or three people who are already in deep mental issues), the way Christians are being treated in extremist Muslim dominated countries. I'm sure you're going to like that!
Look up Gays aswell! And couples that kiss in the streets! And cheating wives! And little girls that don't follow Islam!
I'm sure this is going to make you love these countries.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You're asking me questions I could easily mirror back to you. I know you by the tone of your posts, and I am sure you are not "for" Israel just like I'm not "for" Nazi Germany.

Now, do you know me? Do you know my stance? You only assume so by throwing weak arguments (sorry, not even arguments yet) at me.

When you intend on making this a real debate I'll be more welcome to hear it. So far you are throwing half-assed personal conclusions then you whine about how I don't know you. Pathetic and immature. Not that I expected anything better than someone with your awfully twisted opinions.

Europeans are NOT real jews just converts simple as that, no claim over the holy land, same with euro christians simple

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelrich

Frankly i do not know what it has to do with what happened in Israel today ,but for the sake of history:

Judah is what you used to call Israel there was never an Israel true or not America and Australia are currently not killing the true citizens but conceding over past mistakes True jews are not European converts to Judaism

Egyptian source, +-1000BC

Israel is laid waste, its seed is not.

www.allaboutarchaeology.org...
Well, they knew it existed then. But you know better now. There are other sources by the way. I know that ignorance is a bliss, but still...
As for true Jews not European converts - you are to judge? Europeans are not good enough to be Jews
? Not to mention numerous non-European sources throughout the history mentioning Jews - from pre-Islam Saudi Arabia and to China. But again, you know what it is true. Facts are mere nuisance.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Europeans are NOT real jews just converts simple as that, no claim over the holy land, same with euro christians simple

Where do you and others get these ideas? This is crazy! Are you saying the real Jews are Black people or something else in nature? Explain your views! How can you say a huge statement like this and not back it up.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"Simple as that".. Lol.
Once again you base your weird theories with lots and lots of evidence and proof.
Not.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Liberman warned this was going to happen......

he was 100% correct.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join