It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Gets Roasted & Requires Serious Damage Control To His Career

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn that must have hurt. oh but i'm sure he thought he was being "Charming" lol while being roasted in shame

I'm posting this because of the other thread with Piers and Christine O'Donnell
I think this guy needs to be roasted and shouldn't have his own TV Show especially replacing Larry King, I mean seriously

Piers Morgan replacing Larry King? I'd rather have Charlie Rose replace Larry King instead of Piers if you just have to have a British accent.

Roasteddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What sort of state are we in, when people are pining away for Larry King?

Larry f'ing King.

Maybe it's not "us." Maybe it's just one crazy dude who likes Larry King.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Um . . . no offence to the OP, but instead of this being in the Political Madness forum . . . maybe we could start another one called Really Stupid Sh!t that in the Grand Scheme of Things Really Doesn't Matter

As a society, why is it we're more concerned with Piers Morgan than with the fact that our economy is on it's last legs, the environment is a mess, there's senseless war-related death throughout the world and half of Japan is glowing in the dark.

Piers freakin' Morgan.

Hmmmmm . . .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I only see a guy bitterly performing his 5 minutes of fame in one more trash tv show... What has this to do with Christina O'Donnell leaving an interview because she's not being asked what she wants to? The only link I find is this Pierce you seem to dislike immensly.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Um . . . no offence to the OP, but instead of this being in the Political Madness forum . . . maybe we could start another one called Really Stupid Sh!t that in the Grand Scheme of Things Really Doesn't Matter

As a society, why is it we're more concerned with Piers Morgan than with the fact that our economy is on it's last legs, the environment is a mess, there's senseless war-related death throughout the world and half of Japan is glowing in the dark.

Piers freakin' Morgan.

Hmmmmm . . .

Amen, what you should've said was Piers f***king Morgan. And while the world is slowly coming to end. Make sense out of that one. We're talking about a man who has money while some of us struggle to pay our bills; Due to our failing economic state. Wars, and oh yeah the glowing Japanese people.
And we're talking about Piers Morgan ? Shag off OP, seriously just shag off.
If I was an alcoholic, I'd be drunk from the worlds problems.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Are you 12?
You get all mad because Piers made Christine Odonnel walk off his show so you rush to post this clip in political madness?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Wow, with threads like this ATS is a sinking ship.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
who the f cares

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Piers morgan is a slimy, amoral, sneering dirtbag who would club his own mother to death
to further his own career. His talents are wasted in media, maybe he should run for political office.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Rudest joke ever told on UK TV:

Define countryside : The act of intentionally killing of Piers Morgan.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
ummm ok
so I was half asleep while FTP'ing something
I thought I posted this in off-topic

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Damn straight are you guys kidding me, Larry King and Piers Morgan are both D*ckheads, at least Piers has some decorum, Larry was just another bloody loud mouth ignorant yank (Not all americans, dont get all eggy with me branding me a racist or something)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Bashing Piers Morgan doesn't make Christine O'donnel look any less crazy or to be taken seriously.

I don't like Piers Morgan either, but I thank him for showing the world that Christine O'donnel is about as smart as a stone and that her spine is about as rigid as wet noodle. I don't need to listen to anyone who is afraid to discuss their beliefs. If she was solely interested in plugging or advertising her book, why'd she go on the show?

Her being interviewed by Pol Pot or Adolf Hitler or Jesus wouldn't change a thing. It isn't Piers Morgan's fault that she did what she did. She would do herself a service by being honest. By showing America how silly she is. Air out your lunatic laundry for the world to see if you're going to be in politics and have an opinion. If her opinions are linited to exposure on Fox News or church group, then stay there where it's safe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
ummm ok
so I was half asleep while FTP'ing something
I thought I posted this in off-topic

So you were half asleep when you wrote all those posts in the thread about O'donnell before running to make this thread? Yes or no? That would explain a lot.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Actually, this is completely appropriate for the US Political Madness forum. It's a demonstration of the fact that, Americans viewing this sort of inanity as important, and spending most of their time watching it, is a large part of the reason why their country is as completely hosed as it currently is.

Don't look now, but I think that host's humour is contagious.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The bigger picture is far more telling. This was not posted because the OP thought it was important or newsworthy. He even admits as much in the original post. This was only posted because he got butt-hurt in a thread about Christine Odonnel walking off on Piers. He wanted to defend her but could not. He wanted to insult piers but in the context of that thread had little to work with.

So maybe it just paints that bigger picture of the modern American adult as a spoiled brat who wines and cries whenever his team is losing and lashes out like an angry child.

Not saying the OP is. Just spotting the trend.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Please excuse my igerorance, who is this Christine O'donnel? what does she do? or did not do? did do but should not have done? did not do but should have done it? I'm confursed.

new topics

top topics

join