It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth School: The Next Evolution of the Human Mind(Breaking the Matrix)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

No you are right I don't know what I was thinking good catch.
I can't believe I did that.

edit on 19-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread, A topic I've been looking at for awhile now.

Namaste my friend

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
love the thread, but it doesnt explain (or i missed the part where it does) why time / daily events keep repeating themselves, recently i have noticed so many instances which have happened before, care to enlighten ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

We, here at Earth school, are here to learn. We have specific lessons that we must understand in order to move forward in the "education" of our soul toward higher consciousness. When we are faced with a lesson, It may come back for a few different reasons.
    We did not completely understand what it was being taught(ie;we missed the point).

We did not learn the lesson as well as we should.

We forget the lesson and must relearn it.

We learned the lesson from only a physical point of view.

We are put into the situation again in order to help someone else around us to understand them.

We are being tested to see how well we learned it.

We are being tested to see if other situations have hardened our heart to the original lesson.

Earth School is about forward movement. It is difficult to move on, when one does not understand, in full, how it works. Take for example; We learn our Alphabet, then we learn the symbols used for those letters, without a complete understanding, it becomes very difficult to learn their sounds when put together, which, in turn, makes it difficult to learn to read.

I hope this helps and answers your question.

Agarta

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I give you flag number 40 for tea! Have a sip, and sup with me?

You write the truths. Danke Mucho! hope more people will read.

Ate me an orange bell pepper, spinach greens (uncooked), jalapeno, and avocado salad last night with fish.

Don't you love Synchronicity:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
nice thread, will read it soon, lol. I believe most of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Lol, open eye, thought some one changed my name first an av!

Agarta may I ask "Whom are you?"

I read the thread, most enlightening thread I've read, I wont lie and say its all new to me because it isnt, but I think its a amazing read and the way you put it together is amazing, I learned a lot from it, thanks.

I Prey one day I'll reach those heights but as I don't plan on living long, maybe in another life, lol.

Im confused and i dont know where to go, im lost and run out of flow, I cant spin and my sense of direction is gone, so instead of meditating im here trying to write a song!

JSK

edit on 16-10-2011 by eyeopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wonderful Info! the time is now for us all to look within and know we are infinite. Our reality is the reflection of our actions, actions are a reflection of our beliefs, what we believe is a choice. Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Truly a wise soul. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.

Quite the blessing for many.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join