It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell Walks Off Piers Morgan Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

That was good.
Gary Buesy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Why was the question off topic? His show so he should be allowed to ask whatever he wants.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I know you people on the left are chomping at the bit to attack Christine.

Only as much as people on the right are chomping at the bit to attack someone on the left.

I mean she must be a fool because she is a woman right?

No.

Every woman politician eventually is cast as a fool by the left.

Every politician is eventually cast as a fool by someone. Gender doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I know you people on the left are chomping at the bit to attack Christine. I mean she must be a fool because she is a woman right?

The fact that you resort to this, and completely disregard the foolishness all 3 of your beloved bible thumping, gun toting representatives say, and jump to sexism, is pretty telling that you can't defend their words or actions. They say such insane things that you can't defend them.

-Ppl don't hate Bachmann, O'donnel and Palin because they have breasts. Ppl hate them because they're boobs.

No more, no less. Democrats don't hate women. We hate stupidity. We don't trust those who oppose science and rational thought. We don't want people who think Adam and Eve were the first humans, to have political jobs. That's a scary thought. So put the silly claims to rest.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The other part of the interview you did not see.

iowntheworld.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Im a very firm believer that if you hold strong opinions then stand behind them and NEVER be afraid or ashamed to discuss them in public .

She made herself look very silly by not standing up for what she believes

Whether or not I agree with someones beliefs , I respect them .. As soon as someone does not have the strength to stand up for theirs then I lose respect for them

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I know you people on the left are chomping at the bit to attack Christine. I mean she must be a fool because she is a woman right? Every woman politician eventually is cast as a fool by the left.

That is absolutely insane on every level. If the left only attacks Christine because she is a woman then explain how the left treated Bush for 8 years? Let me guess, that was because he was a woman? Sometimes I wonder if any of the men on the right think before they rush to defend the women on the right.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by ararisq

Why was the question off topic? His show so he should be allowed to ask whatever he wants.

They have no idea why it was off topic because even Christine could not explain why it was off topic. She wanted to talk about her book. That question was addressed in her book. She did not want to talk about that part of her book. She should be promoting it on her own show then.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The other part of the interview you did not see.

iowntheworld.com...

Who did not see?
You mean "Here is a pro Christine blog with a different part of the interview."
Why would you assume no one saw the interview?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottG30
Whether or not I agree with someones beliefs , I respect them .. As soon as someone does not have the strength to stand up for theirs then I lose respect for them

Ya know - - this is going to sound really crazy. But Yeah!

I respect the Westboro Church - - more then I respect people like O'Donnell and Bachmann who both want to distance themselves from any gay discussion in major media.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow. I'm watching the whole interview now. He actually did bring up the witchcraft.

I must say she took it like a champ. She was honest and says it's also in the book. She was young and trying different things. Very good Miss O'donnell

Now why didn't she just openly say she's against gay marriage? She defended being a dam witch, but can't oppose gay marriage openly. That's pretty bizarre to say the least.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I dunno about that whole "honest" about the witchcraft thing. She claims she went on a date to a bloodstained altar. That does not accurately describe any Satanism or Witchcraft anywhere outside Christian urban legends so that one has always bothered me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Well regardless of the validity of her answer, or if she lied entirely; she did answer the question. She wasn't afraid to talk about it.

That's very telling. Why would someone be so opposed to speak about their stance on gays getting linked, but not be afraid of talking about getting mounted by some dude on a bloody altar?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Piers should have lit up the big X on her.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join