It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell Walks Off Piers Morgan Interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
She's like Palin's mini-me

Love it. It's deliciously mean.

Truly though, the woman ain't too bright.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You've never seen anyone make fun of male politicians for their looks. Really. You must not get out much.

Exactly, lets just look at Obama's mom jeans, Bush's ears, Bill Clinton gaining a few lbs, or should we talk about Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, and John Edwards hairdos? How about Boehner's tan?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
lets just look at Obama's mom jeans

Now I f#%#$% up my shoe again, 2nd time today

gee thanks

Let's get this straight, just because Obama wear Jordache DENIM does nots mean they are specifically designed for soccer moms!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by e11888

(Be sure to let them know she's not a witch! Witches cost extra to ship! Something about water, you know)

So....she is not a witch....hum....should I switch the first letter of (witch) with the second letter of the alphabet? (laughing out loud)

What I don't understand is why she got so upset when he asked her about her views on gay marriage...to me that isn't even a tough question....one has to wonder why she had such a strong negative reaction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few minutes since I posted the above....I went into my cable TV archives.....and played (Piers Morgan's) show interviewing Christine O"Donnell.....and I have to say....Piers was rude and condescending and she was too stubborn on answering some questions and wanted to control the entire interview...so....they both have issues.
edit on 18-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"Christine O'Donnell on Piers Morgan: 'I Was Not There to Talk About Sex'"

What ignorance.

People are People. They have a life - career - family - hobbies - etc etc etc etc etc.

To make gays just about sex - - is ignorant and insulting.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I thought he specifically asked about marriage. For some reason there is an innate connection in her mind between the two that seems to make them the same thing in her head. Maybe it has something to do with her anti-masturbation stance.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Piers has been getting busy with her for awhile now,she was really mad at piers because he has been seen around town with roseanne barr and a few other hollywood rejects.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Christine is just about the most perfect example one could wish for to prove what is wrong with this lame argument the right keeps leveling at the left. They say that liberals or progressives or whatever are "afraid" of these "strong women" because they are conservatives and yadda yadda yadda.

NOOOOOOO! The truth is these women you hold up as heros are subverviant, mindless, basically bimbos by definition. Some of us just do not want to be represented by EITHER side like that. Not all of us are idiots who cannot wait for a husband to tell us what to do. Hopefully a formerly gay husband cuz I hear that's great.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
I don't know who she is and actually I do not care what she has to say.

Piers Morgan is a arrogant **** he could not keep a job in Britain so he came to America because we will put anybody in front of a camera and give then a show.

I can not believe anybody watches him or listens to what he says.

Just my opinion.
edit on 18-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

I agree. The only reason he's in America is he fits in there nicely where people accept anything and everything (ouch, but true!)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Who gives a hoot about Christine O'Donnell

This is like a thread updating me about Gary Busey's love life.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

You cared enough to come in and make a post.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
People like Christine O'Donnell are all talk. It is always these same kind of people that talk the most crap and pretend to be so tough that are the biggest cowards there are. The sad thing is that in the USA these kinds of people go their whole lives being enormous douche bags to everyone they ever come in contact with and NEVER once does anyone put them in their place.

It is the wimpification of the people of the USA. The American people have become totally docile and accepting of people like her walking all over them. It's really pathetic. There was a time when someone like her would have been put in her place. But not anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Is Christine even worthy of a Piers Morgan interview? I think not. She is a joke, much like Michelle Bachman.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
She seems very upset that Morgan had defeated the "interview me this way" spell she had cast for him.
Realizing she was dealing with a much stronger warlock she exited.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Regardless if I agreed or disagreed with the person. If someone walked off my show I would not plug their book anyway. I would have slid it under my desk and moved on.

They do the interview to get the plug. No interview = no plug.

He did her a huge favor there. This clip will be watched over and over on the net. Tons of people will see her book now, that otherwise wouldn't have. She will sell more books because she walked off.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Where is the link to the thread about Busey's love life. I'd rather read that one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

I must admit

that is good

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hmmmm

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f21916e3e616.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Colonel Sanders was wrong! It's not the Medulla Oblongata.

Now we know the real reason that alligators are ornery. Poor guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I know you people on the left are chomping at the bit to attack Christine. I mean she must be a fool because she is a woman right? Every woman politician eventually is cast as a fool by the left.

The fact is I don't care about her or her politics but this does work perfectly to demonstrate what is wrong in the relationship between politicians (or former politicians) and the news media. They have a prearranged list of acceptable topics and questions to which they have a prearranged list of focus-group tested responses. This happens time and time again - just bother searching YouTube for "walks out interview" and you will see what I mean. When the interviewer decides that the ratings justify a gotcha moment they go off script and it is as if they pulled out a Crucifix and starting chanting Latin to the interviewee.

This is also why every well scripted interview is a farce - its nothing more than free advertising and the media choosing whom they want to prop-up.

Go back and search for old interviews that took place in the 1940s and 1950s and you'll see a remarkable difference. They were not as polished at shaping the message as they are today. The question in this case presumes that Christine is off-base and disconnected with the rest of the United States (and world) when that is not the case - so why ask it in that fashion? The interviewer was pushing his viewpoint which is bad journalism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join