It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell Walks Off Piers Morgan Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Because she has ovaries?
No, insulting them because of their lipstick, makeup or anything cosmetic, things like that
I don't see anyone making fun of male politicians and their ties or belts

You want to attack the intelligence of women, then go ahead and attack their individual INTELLIGENCE
Without talking about their lips, makeup or having a date with a vampire along time ago.

Do you understand now?
Attacking someone's argument is staying on topic despite the gender of the opposition

If you need further explanation i'm here to help

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Again, liberals insulting women for being women
This happens WAYYYYYY too often

I don't think liberals care about women or equality, they only care about them feeling like they are right and everyone else is wrong, it's like having a Rachel Madcow disease.

Why don't you guys just keep talking about her looks and makeup, that'll really stick it to the establishment won't it.

Oh, I get it...its OK when YOU do it to marginlize the thoughts you dont agree with. ATS is just full of hypocrites. Allright, we are done here.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
She's like Palin's mini-me

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To be honest, I never heard of Christine O'Donnell before this thread. But it seems to me an "interview" on a talk show is a two-way street, not just "Let me outline my whole platform for sixty minutes and please don't interrupt with any questions". I almost feel sorry for the tea party, who obviously was her target audience.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Seriously!

Palin - Bachmann - O'Donnell seem to be pushing their "look" more then their brains.

I heard Bachmann left the stage several times in the debate to check her makeup.

It seems pretty understandable that some make fun of them for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

It seems the topic is wandering a bit.
The original op was the video of this woman walking off the show.

It doesn't matter whether you like the host or not. Or if you don't like this lady or not.

I didn't read her book nor do I intend to. However from the interview I gather that the host read the book and was asking her questions about the book. Things that she wrote about.

Curiously enough she keeps stating that she only wants to talk about the book. However the host is asking her about stuff she wrote in there. But she doesn't want to talk about those parts. Which in itself raises some curious questions about why she doesn't want to speak about it.
Why is she deflecting?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We all knew she was an idiot. This kinda' sums it up (you betcha', wink,wink).

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
doesn't want to have the whole light shed on her, she best needs to go back to the kitchen

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You've never seen anyone make fun of male politicians for their looks. Really. You must not get out much.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

She planned to walk off the show. This is her last two minutes of the 15 in fame that she is going to get and she's seeking to make dough on the book which is likely the only time she will have to make potentially serious dough in her life.

Nobody who watches CNN is going to buy her book. She is a right-wing loon and a half-witted loon at that and having her walk off the hated CNN will feed the boneheads who are actually foolish enough to open their wallets to buy the book. In their minds it makes her more of a true warrior

He was not rude. I don't like the dude because I think he's a weak interviewer, but he certainly was not rude. She is an odd and controversial figure and there are items related to her personality, views and life that are controversial and are absolutely the kinds of things a professional interviewer would ask.

Ditto! I didn't know anything about Christine O'Donnell, until now.en.wikipedia.org...'Donnell

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

It doesn't matter whether you like the host or not. Or if you don't like this lady or not.

I didn't read her book nor do I intend to. However from the interview I gather that the host read the book and was asking her questions about the book. Things that she wrote about.

Curiously enough she keeps stating that she only wants to talk about the book. However the host is asking her about stuff she wrote in there. But she doesn't want to talk about those parts. Which in itself raises some curious questions about why she doesn't want to speak about it.
Why is she deflecting?

Probably, because it could hurt her chances of winning any public office. She has run for the Senate at least 3 times. She believes in abstinence before marriage, creationism taught in school and not evolution. She has a very strict sense of right and wrong and is deeply into religious dogma.

[Quote]As she explained to the Wilmington News Journal in 2004, she did "things she regrets" in college, such as drinking to excess and becoming somewhat sexually promiscuous. Those regrets spurred her to promote chaste values, and to seek out a national forum to advance related policy aims such as abstinence education.[/Quote]

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 18-8-2011 by Onboard2 because: Added more content

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
Was he rude? I don't think so.
Was she weird? no, she is stupid.

WOW!!!

I am in love

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Seriously!

Palin - Bachmann - O'Donnell seem to be pushing their "look" more then their brains.

I heard Bachmann left the stage several times in the debate to check her makeup.

It seems pretty understandable that some make fun of them for it.

How can you push something that is not there?

Clearly the retarded, vulturess look, more than suffices for intellectual prowess in some parts!

edit on 18-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is the same woman who introduced herself as "not a witch" in her campaign advertisements for governor and "dabbled into witchcraft and satanism" with a boyfriend in the late '90s. She's an idiot. Piers couldn't have been less rude than he was in this interview.
edit on 8/18/2011 by ForeverDusk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In my opinion that is what he gets for having her on the show to begin with. She is irrelavent and what she thinks should be irrevalent. Piers must be scaping the bottom to find someone to interview.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Maybe he should have asked her "How is your gay sister doing these days?" I wonder if she would have answered that.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think you are confusing liberals with conservatives. Liberals "don't care about women or equality"?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You've never seen anyone make fun of male politicians for their looks. Really. You must not get out much.

Nothing but kind words usually said about Pelosi and botox.

Have never heard a comment that all liberal women are ugly...definitely not.
edit on 18-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
lol methinks this thread has become

much ado about nothing

who cares what some bubblehead "thinks", wrote, said, or did.

OH!!! Christine O'Donnell had a brain fart on Piers Morgan Interview and threw a hissy fit

now if one of these deviants somehow managed to get elected...

politicians... meh

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
reply to post by Kitilani

speaking as "a lib" I need to correct your comment. we are NOT afraid of chicks like O'Donnell, Palin & Bachmann. what we are afraid of is our fellow Americans on the right seem to take these mental midgets seriously. it's like, are you kidding me / us? you would let these women have the keys to our government? I'd be afraid to let them cook breakfast. since we can't stand there and give each and everyone on the right a good head smack we have to use our collective voice to dismantle the facade that the right has woven around these females.

I think you need to read my comment all over again.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Why is she deflecting?

I think that really sums it up best right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join