It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnell Walks Off Piers Morgan Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A publicity stunt by an author nobody knows who's political career is a joke who was being interviewed by a variety show judge who's talk show career is probably the only thing on this planet failing worse than the aformentioned author's political career.

And somehow it's news.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
A publicity stunt by an author nobody knows who's political career is a joke who was being interviewed by a variety show judge who's talk show career is probably the only thing on this planet failing worse than the aformentioned author's political career.

And somehow it's news.

Yep. This is about dead on. She probably didnt even write the book and he needs to be put on a boat straight back to the UK. Infact, put her on the boat with him and they can both write a new book about how fun the ocean is and why you dont replace legends with crap.
edit on 18-8-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

We don't want Piers Morgan back in the UK, sorry but you've got him now, so you can keep him.

Vote Ron Paul for President.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

ok ok but if we are stuck with Morgan you have to take O'Donnell. Its a fair trade!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

(Be sure to let them know she's not a witch! Witches cost extra to ship! Something about water, you know)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
Do you need a little help reading? Christine O'Donnel is just one person. She is not all women.

I see it happen with all female republican candidates
O'Donnell, Bacchman and Palin.
That is what I meant

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I don't think you "get" the notion of equality. Don't worry, it's common among folks of your... condition.

Your argument is "you believe in gender equality so you can't talk bad about her, because she has ovaries!" W

Because she has ovaries?
No, insulting them because of their lipstick, makeup or anything cosmetic, things like that
I don't see anyone making fun of male politicians and their ties or belts

You want to attack the intelligence of women, then go ahead and attack their individual INTELLIGENCE
Without talking about their lips, makeup or having a date with a vampire along time ago.

Do you understand now?
Attacking someone's argument is staying on topic despite the gender of the opposition

If you need further explanation i'm here to help

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Why couldn't he just move on to another topic?
What's the big deal he kept saying he wasn't being rude but refused to move to another topic

And then he said "Oh but i'm not being rude i'm british and charming, and i'm so baffled by you thinking i'm being rude but I will continue to disallow us from moving to another topic"
It seemed to me that they knew this would happen beforehand like,cnn was going to spin somehow and make her look bad....anyway that's my guess,we know how forthright and honest CNN is.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I see it happen with all female republican candidates
O'Donnell, Bacchman and Palin.
That is what I meant

So how does it apply to ALL women as you stated? I see 3 women listed and one specific group. How do you apply that to all women because I sure didn't.

Because she has ovaries?
No, insulting them because of their lipstick, makeup or anything cosmetic, things like that
I don't see anyone making fun of male politicians and their ties or belts

You want to attack the intelligence of women, then go ahead and attack their individual INTELLIGENCE
Without talking about their lips, makeup or having a date with a vampire along time ago.

Do you understand now?
Attacking someone's argument is staying on topic despite the gender of the opposition

If you need further explanation i'm here to help

You seem pretty upset over something that was said by Hadrianna and are hellbent on having that argument with everyone else in the thread. I never made fun of her makeup. Fox never made fun of her makeup.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

She planned to walk off the show. This is her last two minutes of the 15 in fame that she is going to get and she's seeking to make dough on the book which is likely the only time she will have to make potentially serious dough in her life.

Nobody who watches CNN is going to buy her book. She is a right-wing loon and a half-witted loon at that and having her walk off the hated CNN will feed the boneheads who are actually foolish enough to open their wallets to buy the book. In their minds it makes her more of a true warrior

He was not rude. I don't like the dude because I think he's a weak interviewer, but he certainly was not rude. She is an odd and controversial figure and there are items related to her personality, views and life that are controversial and are absolutely the kinds of things a professional interviewer would ask.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Personally, I like Piers Morgan.

As to this lady; she simply proved that she has problems with frustration, and doesn't cope well under pressure.
All the people on Morgan's show are eventually asked questions that make them uncomfortable. They don't leave the interview the minute they are pushed outside their comfort zone.

I don't know why he's interviewing her anyway. She's not even newsworthy, except as maybe a sideshow.
Ouch, that was mean. Mean, but true.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Typical far right lunacy. This is common place for anyone who has extreme views. They rant and chant their views while around their own constituents, but when asked or confronted by anyone else, they instantly re-wrap their statements to fit the given situation. They twist and make it fit, like a square peg in a round hole or they just up and run away. Exactly like we see here. She's very much like the skin head who suddenly changes his views when surrounded by minorities.

Bottom line is, there is a thing called backbone. If you're going to be in the public light and you have something to say or something in which you believe in, or have a certain agenda, the least you can do is be clear about it 100 percent of the time and be honest about it. Even though people may not agree with you, they won't lose respect for you because you spin all your supposed "ideological principles". Real principles are unwavering and pretty solid. You shouldn't have to paint your ideas a different color depending on who your audience is. She's a phony woman.

How valuable can your principles be when you're afraid to discuss them to anyone who is asking?
edit on 18-8-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

ok ok but if we are stuck with Morgan you have to take O'Donnell. Its a fair trade!

Er yeah but, no but, yeah but,no...no,no..

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Originally posted by e11888

Er yeah but, no but, yeah but,no...no,no..

Cosmic...

Oh come on now. We were nice enough to give you guys "Geordie shore." Can we really do anything worse?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I heard the whole interview and my conclusion is she is COO COO FOR COCO POPS!!!!!

Yeah its a publicity stunt......not working girlfriend,i'm not that interested in your BOOK.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wonder how badly she would have reacted if Piers asked her about why she used to practice witchcraft?

She probably would have ran to her cauldron and started working on a "Give Piers Herpes" potion.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

She new that he would eventually hit that button so she took an early opportunity to walk thus avoiding the W issue. Also dont they agree the questions in advance some!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I wonder how badly she would have reacted if Piers asked her about why she used to practice witchcraft?

She probably would have ran to her cauldron and started working on a "Give Piers Herpes" potion.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

speaking as "a lib" I need to correct your comment. we are NOT afraid of chicks like O'Donnell, Palin & Bachmann. what we are afraid of is our fellow Americans on the right seem to take these mental midgets seriously. it's like, are you kidding me / us? you would let these women have the keys to our government? I'd be afraid to let them cook breakfast. since we can't stand there and give each and everyone on the right a good head smack we have to use our collective voice to dismantle the facade that the right has woven around these females.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't think liberals care about women or equality, they only care about them feeling like they are right and everyone else is wrong, it's like having a Rachel Madcow disease.

Why don't you guys just keep talking about her looks and makeup, that'll really stick it to the establishment won't it.

How ridiculous.

Posters who take potshots at "whatever" - - come from all sides. And they don't limit it to women.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Christine O'Donnell is another Right Wing Tea Party Anti-Gay Fundamental Christian.

They want to spread their hate - - then evade discussing it. Yeah - that's gonna fly!

The media - not just Piers - have had enough - - - and are no longer giving these extremists a free ride.

Michelle Bachmann is also trying to avoid talking about her opinion of gays in interviews.

People have had enough. They aren't getting a pass anymore and they don't deserve one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join