It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, and yet not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hello ATS! I've been on my quest for truth for a few years now after finding things aren't as they seem. I stumbled across this site on that quest and really have enjoyed lurking but finally broke down and signed up. The more I know, the less I know. And everything I read I take with a grain of salt and look at evidence and come to my own conclusions. Also that my conclusions may not be yours and some topics just incite anger and hostility. I will refrain from such topics as I've found no one gets anywhere with these arguments.

I don't have much expertise to contribute unless someone has a question about dog/cat health. I did spend 8 years in the US Air Force Reserves most of which at Wright-Patterson AFB where there is a lot of weird stuff but I never saw anything other than the old tunnels underneath the base. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fishhooks

Hi fishhooks, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hi. Welcome to the club. I love this place and spend way too much time here.

As for the grain of salt, since I started coming here, I keep a salt lick on my desk.

new topics

join