It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Truth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If you don't want to talk about what you seen that's fine.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJames1337

What you seen? And I heard that immortality isn't far off we just got to figure out how to download consciousness into a machine and we're immortal.

edit on 3-9-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

Why create a machine for a download when all one needs done is a simple rewritting of our Genetic Code. If your body fails to age and continues to replicate youthful cells....No Machine Required. Split Infinity ps.....What did you ask me about CHAD? LOL!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If Ochocinco will fit in well, I assume he's not about his stats as much as Owens and wants to win a super bowl especially at this point in his career.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If Ochocinco will fit in well, I assume he's not about his stats as much as Owens and wants to win a super bowl especially at this point in his career.

Right now the jury is still out on CHAD....he is finding the Patriots offensive scheme to be akin to playing chess as apposed to the game of checkers he was playing with the Bengals. Belichek uses a different scheme both offensively and defensively depending what team they are playing against...so...CHAD has alot to learn as he has said so himself. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Right now the jury is still out on CHAD....he is finding the Patriots offensive scheme to be akin to playing chess as apposed to the game of checkers he was playing with the Bengals. Belichek uses a different scheme both offensively and defensively depending what team they are playing against...so...CHAD has alot to learn as he has said so himself. Split Infinity

SI picked the Falcons to win the super bowl, I think the 3 teams that could come out of the AFC are Patriots, Ravens and Chargers.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Chargers are THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULDN'T! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Ha, New England is their road block to the promised land and Philip Rivers is their Moses.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The evidence of a nuclear explosion in India might be some of the best.

Consider these verses from the ancient (6500 BC at the latest) Mahabharata:

...a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds...
...the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols...

..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognisable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.

After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.

Until the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, modern mankind could not imagine any weapon as horrible and devastating as those described in the ancient Indian texts. Yet they very accurately described the effects of an atomic explosion. Radioactive poisoning will make hair and nails fall out. Immersing oneself in water gives some respite, though it is not a cure.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So if the Vimanyas are accurate there was a nuclear war. What were they fighting over?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And also why are there the same things represented in different cultures across the world(serpent as bad)?
edit on 5-9-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2011 by KingJames1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJames1337

Im inclined to think they Ancients thought these creatures were something evil because of their limited knowledge of other life. And look at a snake in its eyes. Those animals look evil

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Or it could have bit the a person could die and they would come to hate it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Im inclined to think they Ancients thought these creatures were something evil because of their limited knowledge of other life. And look at a snake in its eyes. Those animals look evil

Well we take predators at the top of a chain to look evil, most effiant end to an evolution of a species.

Look at the horseshoe crab, its been around for a very very long time and hasnt changed much, sharks, snakes, spiders, rinos all look evil just because they still dangerous to us, well except that shoehorse crab but it still looks evil, just used it to accentuate my piont.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I suppose but why mention it in religous creation stories such as those as far as the Shinto stories if it didn't represent something else.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I was wondering if theres a connection to the way we react to the look of animals, as to what we know about them and how danergous they actually are.

I dont mean in the way a dog could look dangerous but fluffy and cute when its happy, i mean natural top of the food chain predators invoke a natural fear, im wondering if thats directly to do with our instinct feeling, and religoius respect.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I mean if you fear something or it looks evil there is going to be some animosity toward the creature and that might be reinterpreted into religious beliefs of hating the creature, no one hates cows, in Hinduism they are worshipped because they don't look bad and really don't do anything to bother people So we regard them as good and in some cultures sacred animals because honestly has a cow ever done anything bad to you?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
In the forest areas between the Indian mountains of Rajmahal and the Ganges, the explorer De Camp came upon unknown charred ruins. A number of huge masses appeared fused together and hollowed at various points "like lumps of tin struck by a stream of molten steel." The result could not be due to ordinary fire, however violent.

Further south, the British official J. Campbell stumbled upon similar ruins, with a half-vitrified courtyard, produced by an unknown agent.

Similar reports have come from other travelers in the jungle areas, reports of ruined buildings with walls ‘like thick slabs of crystal," likewise holed, split and corroded by some mysterious force.
Sands crystallizes with the application of extremely high temperature and pressure. Since there is no evidence of meteor falls, such kinds of condition only indicates nuclear blast.

I mean this has got to be something involving nuclear weapons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join