It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Feel Stupid... Now You Know!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have to say that I dont know many people out there that are willing to take steps in order to learn, but for those that are just starting I have been noticing that they are not really ready to except what was "hidden" by not excepting that we all had to start somewhere.... but that they are stupid for not noticing in the first place.

This is BIG, BIG World, and many of us have only scratched the surface. But I feel that this deters some from continuing due to ego.

There is a liberation that you feel once you realize that you have to relearn almost everything. Once you start to open your eyes wider and wider, you begin to see that not only have you now opened your mind, but you are now a step ahead.

I dont care what you think, I dont care where you think, I just care that you think!! Its sad to say that this should be seen as an improvement in the lives of us all.

So for all my fellow researcher of truth. Keep your head up. There is still a lot of work to be done. And as long as we keep our community of truth, there is nothing that we cannot do!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Researching is self teaching. Putting together the pieces for ourselves. Where I might put them together 1-2-3-4-5=15etc, another might put them together 5-4-3-2-1=15etc, while someone else goes 2-4-3-5-1=15.
Sometimes when we have done it enough we recognize how similar we can be in our approach to learning. If only we could help out those people who start and stop with 1=1 and never go further.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Agree good thread, but the truth is only some want to think, some only want to experience and do.
Thinking about the truth can be lonely,,,when others don't care to understand.
In a way conspiracy investigators are almost a spiritual force?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

When I learned the truth that all of what I had been told was most likely lies it turned my world upside down. It also made all of the pieces fall into place and for the first time in my life everything and I mean everything made sense. But it was God who opened my eyes through his son, Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Time now is short but the door is still open for now. Many of you have made your choice & won't be changing. Those of you who are on the fence, please search your hearts and enter in the narrow way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

That is what I am saying. Its so disappointing when you see someone progress, and then fall back, out of fear. Or even ego telling them that there is no way that this is true, because they didn't see it right away.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join