It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is happening 2:22 am ANIMALS are going INSANE!! HELP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This might sound a little odd, I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing anything like it.
My animals, 2 dogs and 3 cats, all female, started acting differently. They all became SUPER-clingy. They follow me religiously from room to room in the house, If I sit down on the couch, it takes about 1 minutes for all of them to be clustered on and around me. I feel constantly in danger of tripping over and/or kicking the cats and dogs when I walk, and if I shut myself out of sight from the dog for more than a few minutes (like in some of those bathroom trips), she lies by the door and starts whimpering.

Now, admittedly, one of my cats was pretty chill anyway, and if the others hadn't changed, I might not have noticed any difference in her, but with all three of them, it's just crazy! Now she IS GOING BANANAS!

The neighborhood dogs can all be heard HOLLOWING!

Never have my animals or the neighborhood animals ever started acting like this!

My dogs and cats are barking and meowing almost in unison!!
THEY WILL NOT STOP FOLLOWING ME!!

I CAN not sleep because I am freaked out!
I have a little hampster who is usually curled up
into its little ball sleeping, will NOT stop running, and running on it's wheel!!

I live in Springfield Missouri
If anyone has any help on why or how to stop this please help..

I just noticed 6 stray cats on my porch.

I never have noticed this many cats on my porch at this time,
no food or anything has been out!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Have you been outside? more information please so I can help you.

like type of town or city, weather, energy feel in the air, old house, new house ect.

It could possibly be earthquake, aliens or maybe even spirits because from 2am-3:30am are bewitching hours
edit on 18-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

link   
Sanity/insanity are terms that were coined in 19th century practice of law. The courtroom is the context in which such terms make sense. So, what have your pets been charged with and why does their attorney think it appropriate to use the insanity defense?

link   
That's weird. I'd keep notes on what they do and what is going on, times etc. Any sirens or local events that could have caught their attention?

I always feel better with my dogs around because they always notice things I wouldn't necessarily be aware of.

Stay safe!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisclearnow

Not the first thread about it. Won't be the last.

Strange times are a coming.
edit on 18-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisclearnow

i too have noticed this in the past hour 12:30 am Utah time, thought it was because they needed food water not the case, all are full, dog under feet, cats being cats ? but the dog? something is up.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If you owned a hypersensitive microphone, and hypersensitive seismograph, then you might be able to rule out or detect sounds or vibrations. Since you don't, I doubt you can really prove anything. Animals can sense a lot we can't. Some of it is just normal sensory stuff beyond our ability to sense. Otherwise... who knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Great, thanks freakin me out right before bedtime!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Interesting because there have been a few different members reporting exactly these same symptons in their pets and neighbors pets in the last week or 2....

just guessing that maybe it is solar or magnetic, or some other physical thing affecting the environment that has not happened before, either natural or caused by something else..

try ats search 'pets are'

one is www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by alienreality because: added

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The only thing weird that has happened here where I live is that for the past week a Merlin (small falcon) has been visiting our pool. He just sits there with his wings out chillin and then fly's off every single day. Once he fell in the pool and we had to get him out. He's an immature Merlin but it's been blazing here all summer so not really unusual. No howling dogs, and no cats to be found doing anything weird. North Texas. Here is what they look like and some info about them: www.raptorcenter.org... funny thing is they usually don't like humans around and keep a distance, this one just doesn't care at all.

link   

Originally posted by thetruthisclearnow
I never have noticed this many cats on my porch at this time,
no food or anything has been out!

This is probably what's wrong. All animals think about is food and they know they can get it from you.

link   
Strange, the neighbors dogs are going nuts. Its only 1:30 am here tho.
I'm sure its coincidence.

Pets freak all the time.

link   

We just got a CME, I don't know how big though

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
Have you been outside? more information please so I can help you.

like type of town or city, weather, energy feel in the air, old house, new house ect.

It could possibly be earthquake, aliens or maybe even spirits because from 2am-3:30am are bewitching hours
edit on 18-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

I went to go outside
but all the strays on my porch stopped, me in my tracks.
It feels like I could scoot my feet on the carpet with socks
and give a shock..

The house is about 15 years old, wooden two story...

I have seen a shadow person before at night but my animals were sleeping
and never even noticed..

Clear out about 75

Nanna my smaller dog just keeps staring out the window while
the other dogs are barking and cats meowing and scratching running around,

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
yeah that's really strange. again...this type of pet behavior has been happening around this time for a couple of weeks sporadically. I wonder what is the cause of the freakout. the last thread about this animal behavior the pets acted like this for about 2-3 hrs i think.

something odd for sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Interesting because there have been a few different members reporting exactly these same symptons in their pets and neighbors pets in the last week or 2....

just guessing that maybe it is solar or magnetic, or some other physical thing affecting the environment that has not happened before, either natural or caused by something else..

try ats search 'pets are'

one is www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by alienreality because: added

I DO NOT believe in coincidence.

Could they sense a solar flair or small earthquake..
I did not feel anything..

The hampster is just sitting in his little wheel..
Nose up in the air like it is trying to smell something..

I wish I could just sleep this off but I can't!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
My dog is sleep, as usual. Im in s. Texas

Neighborhood is quite too.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It could be as simple as them picking up a scent of an animal around your home and area. They smell it and can't find it, they get agitated and alert each other. If its not a skunk or male cat spraying you wont smell it but they certainly will and investigate their territory. My cats usually go nuts when theres an animal in the vicinity, from racoons, to the visiting hawk this year, to our resident neighborhood stray, they smell all who encroach their turf lol
Good luck to you, hope you get some sleep.

Edit:post below reminded me that cats have the hearing more then dogs and dogs with a sense of smell that outshines cats. You got both so i think the cats heard em the same time your dogs smelled them lol Lord all those meows and barks at 2 am lol Good luck again

edit on 18-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Animals here at my place in Ky are fine, but I have a loud ringing in my ears that is driving me INSANE!!! I don't have tinnitus, but even so... it's probably nothing. I just have a major case of insomnia... and a 9 year old daughter that insisted on sleeping in my bed tonight. She weighs less than sixty pounds yet she manages to take up 75% of the bed. I don't think anything is wrong here... I'm just grouchy from lack of sleep.

I'll be following your thread though. Seems to be lots of this stuff going on with animals lately...
edit on 8/18/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
My dog is also acting weird, just staring, sitting in strange and unusual places, staring.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join