It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul for next President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I know that ATS has alot of Ron Paul supporters on it, the recent poll shows that. I found it interesting that a number of my friends in Real life had no idea who Ron Paul even was or is. There is still TONS of people that shun the world of Alternative media. For that very reason, I have created something that regular people could easily see in their daily life. Simple, an event on Facebook.

Mods will probably delete this thread right away because of what I am about to post, and I am willing to risk that in order to help get Paul's messages out.

I have made this a public event and urge all supporters of Ron Paul who read this, to click in attendance on it. Spread the word around facebook, Make the public aware.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
DR. RON PAUL is the ONLY qualified candidate that can save America..He has my vote!
edit on 18-8-2011 by GreenFurnNW because: to edit

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sent a link through my whole list.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Come on folks, I know more people wanna see Dr. Paul as the next President. Help us make our voices heard through one of Americas LARGEST media outlets. Forget the TV's. Forget the radio. Everyone sees facebook at some point or another. Make our opinions known!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That's a GREAT idea! We can ALL do SOMEthing, right? I'm going to see if I can set up a little RP headquarters here in Tehama County, (the REAL Northern California is NOT San Francisco)

Let's keep brainstorming ideas, everybody! I believe there's a real chance to do something really B I G !

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

You gotta include his views on issues and what he will do for the country, don't just invite people to "vote for ron paul" without telling them why.

Here's a good start:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

Include every video you can find of the mainstream media ignoring him, slandering him, trying to attack his character, attempting to make him seem like he's not even an option, and so on.

Include his stance on key issues, here's something that summarizes a few that I posted in another thread:

He wants to end all of the wars.

He wants cut spending heavily which will help to chip away at our massive debt.

He wants to legalize all drugs and leave the freedom of choice up to the individual and leave the government out of it.

He wants to back the federal reserve with gold in order to protect the money from corruption.

He wants to protect individuals rights and enforce/apply the Constitution no matter what the situation.

He wants to limit the power of the federal government and protect the citizens.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I appreciate the information. I didn't bother to post anything because I was under the assumption that most people who support Ron Paul probably already know the basis for why they support him. But, if desired, I will be more than happy to post more info as well. Just let me know

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here we go. If no one believed Ron Paul was being ignored, here you go. The Anchor says it and Paul asks him why.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Mr. Toodles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Here's a good video with lots of evidence of the corruption of the mainstream media and their obvious agenda: Jon Stewart is the journalist who is providing accurate, unbiased information to people, and his show is on a f****** comedy channel. This is how low our country has sank.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Post that vid link on the Event page if you can. I will watch it in just a sec. Any info we post on here, I would also love to see on the event page. Thank you for the video

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
In Iowa, he has won a Straw poll as well. ATS ain't the only place

rt.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am surprised this thread sank down so fast. I would think that ATS would be all over a chance to voice their opinions about RP. Guess I was wrong though.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
all who want ron paul to win, you have to talk to all your older relatives and friends who do not spend much time on the internet. All that i speak to doesn`t know of him, or very little about him. we need to get his message out since the media won`t!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you support the troops, then you should support the Presidential candidate (Ron Paul) who receives the most amount of money from our troops. It's the right thing to do if you support our troops.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
I know that ATS has alot of Ron Paul supporters on it, the recent poll shows that. I found it interesting that a number of my friends in Real life had no idea who Ron Paul even was or is. There is still TONS of people that shun the world of Alternative media. For that very reason, I have created something that regular people could easily see in their daily life. Simple, an event on Facebook.

Mods will probably delete this thread right away because of what I am about to post, and I am willing to risk that in order to help get Paul's messages out.

I have made this a public event and urge all supporters of Ron Paul who read this, to click in attendance on it. Spread the word around facebook, Make the public aware.

www.facebook.com...

spam!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

How is it spam? I am not a troll (least I don't consider myself one) and I don't send out random things to anyone who logs in or goes to a website. I am simply trying to do exactly what many others on ATS have been doing for many years. The right thing, helping spread the word of the CORRECT Presidential candidate for the USA.

top topics

join