It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coolest thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here is something new that I just realised and tell me your thoughts on it.Text Black Take a cylinder and fill it with wather , have a pump in-line at the bottom beside a small channel leaading up to the to and establish at the center of this cylinder a shaft sliding through top and bottom with seals keeping possible leaking , have a piston on the shaft with a valved flow channel to allow it to reach the top without resistance and now if this cylinder is greatly high where creating high gravity force and when at the high position of the piston and all the way down you should keep pumping to circulate to feed the top; you then should be using lell force the it giving out. Right? I figure it to not being the ideal sequence possible and only one of the few that I've conjured up in these past few moments and would like to read some of yours ; I'm sure some of you can come up with some that use the sme idea.
edit on 18-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: To encourage your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

well since i didn't follow your Words..

do you have a picture??

edit on 8/18/11 by darrman because: spellenglish

edit on 8/18/11 by darrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Mate

Clearly you've got a track record of invention and technical questioning. I notice to date you've had little luck and response here so in an effort to try and improve that record could you post a diagram.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

It is actually quite simple of concept but is simpler; have again a water filled cylinder and piston fastened to a shaft free to move uup and down and actually that was ideal for this system as to have a circulation from the bottom to the top this water and since you can build this chamber as large as wanted; the surface area of the top of the piston is that that will determine the force you would create cand since you are removing the water out from below it; then there sould not be any resistance. I think and that is why I post it; to hear reactions and I will try to setup my cam to create pics.

link   
reply to post by darrman

It is actually quite simple of concept but is simpler; have again a water filled cylinder and piston fastened to a shaft free to move uup and down and actually that was ideal for this system as to have a circulation from the bottom to the top this water and since you can build this chamber as large as wanted; the surface area of the top of the piston is that that will determine the force you would create cand since you are removing the water out from below it; then there sould not be any resistance. I think and that is why I post it; to hear reactions and I will try to setup my cam to create pics.

link   
are you talkiing about some sort of liquid powered machine? Whats the purpose of this?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry I must say this, but it appears English is not your native language and your words do not adequately describe this invention or activity. We need either diagram or pictures. Video would be even better.

Thank you....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
From what I can understand, it is a pump with a pressurized chamber, right?

Is this device supposed to be a free energy system?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

This is but to explain that one can transfer a liquide from the bottom of a platform to the top with less force than given backwhen the surface of the driven which in this case is the top of the piston is less than the diametre of the channel being pumped because forcing the water to circulate is but a lesser activity being of it a but instance where drag is only factor.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Sorry there about that; I meant that the top surface of here is the piston is larger in diametre than the channel. And yes I am french as first language.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
is it something like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ebe6982d792.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Ah. Now I understand....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry but we are not mind readers( though some claim to be
)

You are going to have to explain what you are talking about? Tell us why you are talking about this thing? What is it called?

We need details, not just you saying things like"

" the piston moves freely in the bottle"

I mean what are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I see what you are saying but there is a friction about the sides..........with the cylinder shape. the energy is not that great. the force of the water and all. but what about another shape and another substance in the shape.....and the exit shape......could it be amplified somehow...?
somehow......like harnass magnatism.......as some other substance.?? I am not sure but my mind is having fun thinking about it.......sort of like how a navy ship can sail on displacement of water not the same but like that......interesting concept.
displace the energy of the substance in a container that can amplify it......amplify the magnatism extracted.......
hummm

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You released zero. You have put some words together, not very well I might add. That leads to nothing. Incomprehensive dribble. Put a link to the ESP site as so we too can learn the ways of the force, and we'll be there with you. Put some water in a tray, a (sectional tray) put it into a cold environment..... come back in a few hours and you will have a whole new substance in your tray....It goes well with Scotch..

top topics

join