It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Libyan US Embassy Reopens Under The TNC & With Feb17 Sales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So it that the Libyan Embassy have reopened under the TNC terrorists control but as soon they opend they started promoting Day of Rage Feb17 T-Shirts, King Idrs Kingdom of libya Flag Shirts.

Source

and heres Aujali lie

"If Qaddafi was killing his people with potatoes and eggs, I would accept that. But Qaddafi is killing his people with real weapons. We must have arms to defend ourselves," he said, adding that the TNC has the option of getting arms from other countries.

and heres from my other thread

Benghazi- Rebels storm a local army base and force the soldiers at gunpoint to give up there tanks and weapons.

Quryna reports that rebels storm and overtaken a prison in Benghazi,freeing 1,000 nonpolitical prisoners.

According to Reuters
"Protesters in the port city of Benghazi chanted slogans demanding the resignation of prime misnter Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi. There were no immediate reports of demonstrations agaisnt Gaddafi

Libyan anti-colonial uprising who was hanged by the Italians in 1931. All of the green regime flags have been replaced by the tricolor pre-Qaddafi monarchial flag that has become a symbol of the revolution. "For the first time in 50 years, this embassy represents a free Libya," Aujali said to the assembled crowd outside. "This new embassy, under the control of the Transitional National Council, is committed to serving the Libyan people and advancing the call for freedom and democracy in Libya.

On the street, we met some Libyan-Americans, including Heba Benomran (pictured below), who told us she had driven all morning from Columbus, OH, to attend the ceremony. Heba carried a message, "Thank you America," printed on a sign and she's even set up a website to sell Libyan rebel apparel.

and she's even set up a website to sell Libyan rebel apparel.

Just like how they did this after the fake revolution in Serbia, so what does Heba Benomran do? she sells kingdom of libya flags and other apparel.

This stuff sickness me

edit on 18-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just like how they did this after the fake revolution in Serbia, so what does Heba Benomran do? she sells kingdom of libya flags and other apparel.

This stuff sickness me

edit on 18-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I am awfully glad to hear I am not the only one out here that is just basically sick by Libya and what has happened here. I compare this whole situation to a particularly cruel and demented cat playing with a field mouse. I feel like the observer who can't do anything about watching it. As much as no one wants to see the mouse die, there come's a time when I think we'd all just wish someone would come along and end it's torment.

I believe I was there with Libya quite some time ago. Hillary is showing our arrogance is so high, we don't even have to wait for a war to end and the opposition to be defeated anymore. We'll just move on into whatever area HAS been freed and set up shop like that is the legitimate nation entirely because we've delcared it is.

Bush may need to stand and answer for what was done to Iraq, but Obama has earned a place next to him to answer for Libya.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I quite enjoy them thanks.

new topics