It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird chemtrail experience with friend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was familiar with the theory behind chemtrails but never minded it much. The other night I was outside with a friend on a full moon, and a plane goes by with a strong chemtrail. My buddy pointed out it glowed in the moonlight.

I took the opportunity to tell him the conspiracy theory behind chemtrails. I look up and another one goes by, criss-crossing the old trail. We continue talking and he mentions, "whoa, it's a star." I look up and see, suddenly, out of no where, a bunch of chemtrails are indeed forming the shape of a star.

Not putting much reading into the star, it was just as if all of a sudden several planes in the area, each going a different direction, decided to drop lines of trails and form what looked like a pattern. Trippy as hell.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UndesirableNo1

contrails get made at night too - see a couple of the shots at the bottom of this page:

www.skystef.be...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i saw this today,
if your a sky watcher like myself youll notice the patterns.
maybe 1 or 2 days chemtrail free, then spray heavy for 1-2 days. rains.
repeat

star for op btw.
edit on 17-8-2011 by JayXBraun because: :]

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I, too, have seen chemtrails in the shape of a star. One time, as I was leaving a friend's house, I looked up. There it was, five seperate trails 'randomly' forming a five point star. The strangest thing was the fact that the full moon was just above it, giving me an ominous feeling... It was one of the strangest sights I've ever seen.
Peace and Love...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
I, too, have seen chemtrails in the shape of a star. One time, as I was leaving a friend's house, I looked up. There it was, five seperate trails 'randomly' forming a five point star. The strangest thing was the fact that the full moon was just above it, giving me an ominous feeling... It was one of the strangest sights I've ever seen.
Peace and Love...

That is exactly what I saw.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

I have also been keeping a record of when the chemtrail spraying is at its peak and I definitely feel it is connected to the rain. What I am seeing in my part of the US is when rain is predicted the chemtrails are heavy. this is right before the rain or, I have even seen them spraying during the rain storm. Helps their poison get to earth faster, I guess.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You do realize that a cloud (or even contrail) can be backlit by the moon? It isn't exactly odd, or nefarious.

Also, aircraft are capable of traveling different directions, it isn't unusual for their paths to intersect (you can't really tell the difference in altitude from the ground).
edit on 8/18/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Try to film it next time, I would like to see what your talking about. with the moon and the star, I wonder what meaning is behind it? if any.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by drifter1109
reply to post by JayXBraun

I have also been keeping a record of when the chemtrail spraying is at its peak and I definitely feel it is connected to the rain. What I am seeing in my part of the US is when rain is predicted the chemtrails are heavy. this is right before the rain or, I have even seen them spraying during the rain storm.

The conditions in front of a cold front are ideal for contrails - you often get cirrus clouds at high altitude in front of bad weather - it has been a staple sign of likely rain in the next few days for centuries.

And cirrus clouds are ice crystals - when they form is is a pretty good sign that conditions are right for contrails nearby - since they are also ice crystals.

Helps their poison get to earth faster, I guess.

Given that rain comes from much lower level clouds than contrails form, it doesn't seem very likely that anything in a contrail is getting affected by rain at low level!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So you think this is Ice Crystals..lol your funny

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Looks exactly like ice crystals. Cirrus clouds to be precise. What else would the clouds be made of at -40 degrees?

The star shape is interesting, but draw thousands of variable intersecting lines every day for a few years, and eventually someone will see a star.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I did not see cirris clouds that night (or stratus, or cummulus) it was criss-crossing trails from planes.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Contrails are a type of cloud.

They can form when there are no other clouds, because the jet exhaust contains a lot of water (burning a gallon of jet fuel creates over a gallon of water).

They are ice clouds because at the altitude planes fly, it's very cold. Well below freezing.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Even if the contrails were droplets of poison, at -40 they would freeze up into poisonous ice crystals and be blown around until they would dispate.

I can agree the contrails are nothing more than ice crystals, not every aircraft flying is a government controlled high altitude people duster

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu

Would a debunker please explain what the plane at 2:36 in is doing. I have never seen that video before and it looks alot like high altitude spraying to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbigdiesel
Even if the contrails were droplets of poison, at -40 they would freeze up into poisonous ice crystals and be blown around until they would dispate.

Thats not true. I posted a research paper in another thread that examined shooting down a VX armed missile that cleary stated a high altitude intercept would cause the VX to freeze up and actually fall in a more concentrated pattern.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's making aerodynamic contrails from the surface of the wings. They are different to engine exhaust contrails. They can form at lower altitudes. It's the same type of contrail as seen in the famous KC-10 video.

and in the close-up follow-up

It turns on and off due to the variations in the atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by imbigdiesel

Thats not true. I posted a research paper in another thread that examined shooting down a VX armed missile that cleary stated a high altitude intercept would cause the VX to freeze up and actually fall in a more concentrated pattern.

I thought that study actually showed that it was much better to break up the missile in the air via interception, because the spread wouldn't be as harmful as if it exploded at a lower altitude? Can you find the link again, I'd be curious to see.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
It's making aerodynamic contrails from the surface of the wings. They are different to engine exhaust contrails. They can form at lower altitudes. It's the same type of contrail as seen in the famous KC-10 video.

Thank you for the explantion. I had a feeling you would know.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Many explanations that easily debunk that clip.

1) A plane's engine is not constantly throttling, just like you don't constantly throttle your car's engine.

2) Pockets of air fluctuate in temperature depending on airflow and windspeed.

3) At certain altitudes, a plane will dip by 5-10 feet without much notice from the cabin. Admittedly, I doubt it would cause the dot dot dot contrail you see here, but its my amateur guess.

Why must we ASSUME constantly? Why can't we assume the boring outcome (contrails) and then try to PROVE the unbelievable (chems)?

When you automatically assume the latter, you lose all of your objectivity, and with it, your believability.

There are HUNDREDS of chemtrail threads on these boards that have decidedly disproved this horsecrap. The fact that people keep pushing the same garbage is just pathetic.

<<   2 >>

join