It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer stricken children come to him for comfort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
A few days ago, I was talking to my brother about a girl my daughter knows who has been diagnosed with cancer.
Now my brother is an auto repairman. He's just a simple kind of man who enjoys the simpler things in life like going junking or swap meets. He is the kind of person who helps a stranger in need. He was always a slow learner and had seizures as a child although he is not epileptic.
During our talk, he shared with me that there are two children in his town with cancer who absolutely refuse to get their treatments before getting to come to the shop to see him. Their parents bring them up to see him prior to making the trip to the city for chemo or radiation. The children have told their parents that if my brother is "glowing", then they know it's good for them to get their treatment that day. The parents believe that if that is what brings comfort to their children prior to treatment, then it's important to bring them.
I asked him if he understands what they are seeing, but he just shrugged. He said the one little boy gets out of the car and speaks with him, then tells his dad, "It's ok. I can get my medicine now. He's glowing and everything is all right."
I wondered if they are seeing his aura? I was wondering if anyone can tell me if that would be comforting?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would say if the children are seeing his aura and
the color is right they know this. I believe whatever
your brother is bringing to the children is good
regardless of what it is. Thank you for sharing
something positive for the children with cancer,
my heart goes out to each and everyone of them.
For your brother helping the children, you are
a kind and generous man, thank you very much.
edit on 17-8-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow - loved your story and I do believe these kids see something in your brother. I have a teen who has had some bad breaks, and because of that has amazing empathy, although, it's not on display - believe me. Kids, however are incredibly attracted to her. They are always to happy to see her, want her attention and are very comfortable with her. I have always said it must be some kind of energy she gives off, but I can't really explain it.

I think there's alot more to what we don't see than there is to what we see.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting, going through all this cancer stuff myself lately.. it's tough.

I don't really know what else to say other than if these kids get comfort from seeing your brother in some way, it can't hurt anything.

I find how you mention "auras" to be kinda strange... all of my doctors are constantly asking me if I'm seeing auras, but I'm not. I just get strange feelings... as far as I know an "aura" is when you see something "glowing" like you described, or when you see different shades of colors around objects - each different color having it's own meaning...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't have your answer but I do know your brother is a very special, blessed person. Whatever signal he's giving those children it gives them the comfort they so desperatley need!
Thank you for sharing this. I also hope you get an answer to your question although I don't know if one is needed.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

I think there's alot more to what we don't see than there is to what we see.

Absolutely.

Science even tells us this today.
We can't see, , what...like 96% of everything in our universe?
But it's there...
We're just very 'out of tune'.. with the rest of it. lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This story is very interesting because I think certain children can see things in me too... I've always wondered what it is but they seem to come to me if they have family problems they aren't willing to face. I think that he's a very special person...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm so glad so many have found joy in my brother's story. He has always seemed to be blessed with special abilities. He went through a lot as a kid being a slow learner, but he always was mechanically and musically smart.
As long as the kids want to see him, he will be there for them. It makes me proud to know he so greatly affects the lives of others.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What a beautiful soul your brother must have. He sounds like a beautiful person.
Although I can't scientifically explain what the children are seeing, I think intuitively, we know they are sensing something beyond our basic 5 senses, that we can't at this time.
I thank God they are drawn to him for this comfort he can provide.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

top topics

join