It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my boyfriend may be indigo.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
I would be called an adult indigo if not for the fact that I found Christ or rather he found me. Now I see the whole new age lie for what it is. The shadow people are in fact demons. Psychedelic drugs like '___' can open you up to this kind of thing, but I also believe that some people are naturally prone and are thus called indigos. All of the factors swirling around so called indigos are tied to the satanic realm.

There you go..in every thread we have one guy who connects everything to demons and jesus

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, Is he Indigo??

If so you had better dislodge whatever is in his throat as he is choking and cannot breathe! I had a friend who turned Indigo swallowing a BlowPop (without the stick of course) luckily the lunch lady knew the heimlich maneuver.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Brats. Antisocial, spoiled, self indulgent, indulged children of hippy retards.Screaming feral kid with nappy hair and no respect for their parents

None of those are characteristics of TRUE indigo children. But all those people you mention will definitely claim to be indigo.
With that said, as someone sort of mentioned, don't treat indigos unfairly. Injustice does not sit well with them. There's a difference between getting angry with a good reason, versus getting angry as a brat does(over little stupid things like not getting the video game system they want).
Indigo children appreciate things given to them a lot. They aren't spoiled in the slightest.
The type of people you list are the types of people that want to be special, so of course they will latch onto the idea of being an indigo child.
Just because you have one symptom of bipolar disorder, doesn't mean you are bipolar.

OP, I really can't tell if he is indigo. Seeing shadow people isn't really a good indicator. You should list more of his characteristics.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i think my girlfriend might be magenta

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

my boyfriend isnt exactly spiritual, and he has a temper, from outside you would probably see him as an average person, but there is something about him. hes a good guy all around a bit hyper, for the most part happy.

See these are the only real personality traits you give...And judging from these, I'd have to say no, he is not an indigo. That first one is a big indicator. And a temper would suggest he's not as well unless you can give some examples of the things he gets angry over...
and "good guy" is about the broadest description you can give. As long as you don't beat women, or get in fights regularly, most people will call anyone a "good guy." That was a slight exaggeration, but you get the point.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

well, as i said hes a good guy all around he would never hurt me. he does have a temper and really hates losing.
he games alot, but when hes not hes always gotta be up doing something, hes constantly rearranging my furnature which i dont like because he wants me to help and im pretty damn lazy.
hes really active, likes to hike, and be outdoors, riding his bike or running with his dog.
hes really loyal sometimes he can be selfish, but hes also giving.
he loves new technology, he does have friends, likes heavy metal. he has a really bad temper, hes easy to anger sometimes, and is moody.
if hes in a temper i just leave him alone and it passes pretty quick. he doesnt get angry over everything. sometimes over things i think are unimportant or dont bother me, im pretty patient he isnt thats all.
hes a quiet person otherwise hes not very talkative with strangers it took me a long time to get to know him, ive been with him for 3 years.
he loves animals. animals seem to love him too.
he has high moral values, and really values his family.
in the time ive been with him i feel like im part of his family, we are really close, best friends.
if hes not indigo or something then why does he see what he sees? thats all im trying to make sense of, his grandfather also.
edit on 17-8-2011 by mesaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mesaana

Friend:

You have a U2U. Please respect who and what he is.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

thanks chung i responded

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by mesaana

I hope he's indigo, because if he's not, he might just be another normal guy (how boring)!?

As well as stars, there needs to be a LOL button, for posts like these.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am add and can glimpse into other dimensions... well provided that the rest of you can only see one or two dimensions. Lol. Cuz I can see 3. Sometimes 4. No wait I think age is killing my eyesight.

I don't believe in this indigo stuff ( I hate definitions and categories) but certainly im add, have dyslexia, eccentric, can multitask with my thought process, remember insane number sequences indefinately, comprehend almost anything instantly etc. In school they thought I was learning impaired, turns out I was way ahead.of the class and needed stimulation so I would read books while the teacher was.giving a lesson and then finish.all.my work before the rest of the class and still get an A. Had to drop out in grade 10 due to difficulties. My parents never put me on meds but apparently the school system doesn't like dealing with people like me.

Do date im 29 years old, I have never met anyone who jives with me even 50%, can't find too many people who can hold an intellectual conversation with me or know anyone who has like interests. Its a buzz kill. Not to.say I don't have friends but I.always feel like I am dumbing myself down when hanging out with them even though they are sharp individuals.
My wife puts up with my behaviour very well. Her friends don't understand what she sees in me ( I don't get along with them) im a nice guy though don't get.me wrong.
Interruptions when im in deep thought almost feels like being kicked on the nuts. I day dream all day long at the same time as I go about my business or when im at work. Still get everything done. I can do both. Sometimes for no apparent reason I need to be alone with my thoughts. This poses a. Problem sometimes especially when im with people or in a public place. I need to be in quiet and just think about whatever comes to my mind, almost as if im downloading information, this has been constant since I was young. This process cannot be interrupted by any means or else I become extremely agitated and restless.

So what say you? What is this??? And why has it ruined my life constantly???

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Being indigo isn't exactly a positive experience. Everyone thinks your on something or insane..
Is your BF depressed for no reason, or in a state of bliss for 'no reason'?
Or does he seem to create electrical problems/making street lights go out?
www.crystalhealingfoundation.com...

Oh ya, don't tryna take his soul...if he is Indigo, it will come back on you

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
First of let me ask this. Has his grandfather ever told you about seeing the shadow people? Or was it your boyfriend that told you that?
I know it sounds like a big accusation, but one must explore all options, even if they are unlike or unpleaseant.

Secondly, what he might be seeing are hallucinations. He could possibly be schizophrenic, it certainly would explain his grand father as schizophrenia is a genetic disorder. It would also be strange for two people to have the same hallucinations. As well without showing other symptoms of schizophrenia such as being delusional, isordered thoughts and speech, limited or lack of emotions, inability to experience pleasure, lack of desire to form relationships, and lack of motivation, it just does match.

Lets assume for a minute his seeing these shadow people is accurate.
Does it mean he is Indigo? If by indigo you mean, he either possesses a indigo aura or possesses a great amount of intuition.
It would me foolish of me to even try to answer that without knowing the person.

I will ask this. What are their beliefs? And what do they think these shadow people are?
You said his grand father was spiritual, but spiritual is just a pretty word that doesn't really say anything about what a person believes.

For instance, I am partially spiritual. I also tend to lean more towards the Gnostic beliefs as well as Satanic.
That said, I would be reluctant to call these shadow figures, demons, and would more likely call them spirits.
Spirits that had been imprisoned by the Demiurge in the human body. had manged to escape, and now wander around in our lower plane, trying to free their imprisoned brethren. The term for these spirits is the spirit warrior, and they are known for wearing black, and abhorring the light.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why do people need to label themselves or others "Indigo"? I meet all those criteria and more, but I am quite happy to accept that I'm probably just a temperamental weirdo with few friends and the occasional need for attention.

Don't need no special names.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mesaana
by indigo i mean of a higher consciousness, or able to maybe glimpse other dimensions.

By these criteria I am the leader of the Indigos,
the first one,
the one who opened the way,
the person the world is hiding from you all.

David Grouchy

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/280329789d9d.png[/atsimg]
edit on 18-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join