It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
The only thing I know is Skyrim is coming out that day, and I'm gonna be having some fun in another world.

this was going to be my post BABY! Bring on 11/11/11!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I apologize to all but the link didn't work and I had it coped exactly....so anyway the information is on (hubpages)...here is some of what they have to say....

In gambling people love the number 11
Veterans Day
On 11-11-1911 (the great blue norther) descended on America

What is (the great blue norther)?

"One hundred years ago, November 11, 1911 (The great blue norther) descended on America. The day started fine; there were even record highs for that time of year. Then it all changed, temperatures began to drop. Within the space of ten minutes..the temperature dropped 40 to 50 degrees...by midnight a 66 degree temperature drop was recorded. There were dust storms, thunderstorms, tornados and blizzards. Over 300 deaths were reported."

edit on 17-8-2011 by caladonea because: correction

edit on 17-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more words

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This date is my 25th birthday

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yes...I'm seeing something...I predict an awesome game coming out that day. Hmm, let me see....sky...rim, yes Skyrim will make contact with the inhabitants of Earth on that day........

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

I'll be 41 on that day and I'm getting married too. I would say that no matter what happens.... My world is going to be affected on that day!!! If the world is ending at least I'll be going out partying on Maui!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
The only thing I know is Skyrim is coming out that day, and I'm gonna be having some fun in another world.

I won't lie, I came to this topic just to post the same thing you just did.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I predict skov will rule the world with an iron fist and virt shall be our leader

~ Bows down to BOSS MAN VIRT ~

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the best part about the world ending?

No more predictions about the world ending!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

11/11/11 is on a Friday so I predict that I will be at work.

I will want to log on to ATS to see if anything crazy happens, but I wont because I'm at work.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If this number were indeed special, wouldn't it make MORE sense for something spectacular to have occurred way back on 11/11/1111? Did anything amazing happen on that day?

And wouldn't 11/11/1911 be just as signifigant? Or why not 11/11/1811? Or even 11/11/3011?

The Beatles...Just a Band.....

11....Just a number...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
wow i guess i wasn't the only guy here just to say SKYRIM!
i predict 11/11/11 is when i spend too much time on my xbox 360.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the numerology doesn't seem as sexy when you look at it like this

11/11/2011

and when you factor in what the romans did to the calendar, who knows what day it actually is anyway

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyinawareness
I think the numbers might have a meaning as it is a cool number but I feel the whole "I always see 11:11 " is bs. if you acknowledge a time frequently your natural body clock will sync with it and see it more. sorry to say but your not special. Well maybe you are "special" I shouldn't be so crass

...so please do explain how its not only time but literally everywhere... sports scores, car plates, adds, stickers, magazines..receipts...

ill agree that time can be synchronized, so your brain can just look at the clock when 1111 is here, but seeing it EVERYWHERE is unexplainable..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Oh no no no....

I see 11 11 all the time and not just in clocks. It's on my odometer in the car, it's the total value of goods i've bought, it's been on invoices i've recieved and a whole bunch of other places.

I can personally vouch for the 11:11 experience.

There is defo something going on at a subconsious level, like i feel i have to take note of what i was doing or thinking when i notice the numbers.

I've been seeing 11:11 for about 11 years ironicly... Since i started noticing it I've found myself drawn to crystals... For me it's rose quartz. Something about rose Quartz and a feeling of home.

But maybe thats just me.

All the the bets,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

New predictions
Text Blue

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers
Text Red
America the great volcano in -november2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in September/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground. This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina

(volcano

Text Blue
emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the September-October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(maybe:26-28 September ) - and the dry lake Kynrt He is government end of november/ 2012

And by the Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(11/11 /2011 »

Gas Methane
- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -november2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in September/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground. This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina

(volcano

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth
emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, absolutely nothing.

The world will go on as usual and then people will predict something will happen within the next year.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

My family and I have seen the number numerous times as well. Didn't know this was happening to many people around the world. We have found that the number and other numbers refer to dates. Like 3-11-11 the tsunami in Japan. There are other dates as well. There are also times we notice 3:33 or others similar to that. We looked it up and saw that was a demonic sign (3:33). Do you have anything to add? Thanks for sharing this =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join