It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEC Whistleblower: Feds Destroyed Evidence of Thousands of Thousands of Wall Street's Worst Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
http://(nolink)/2011/08/17/sec-whistleblower-feds-destroyed-evidence-thousands-wall-streets-worst-crimes-60321/

SEC Attorney turns whistleblower and reveals the feds have buried thousands of records of investigations into the worst financial crimes ever committed by Wall Street bankers.
An SEC attorney has blown the whistle on a systematic and deliberate cover up of thousands of the worst financial crimes ever committed by Wall Street bankers.

SEC Attorney Darcy Flynn Blows Whistle on Wall Street-Washington Incest….MUST READ…
BOMBSHELL!!!
Since early 2009 I have written at length about the regulatory capture that has dominated the financial industry. I have defined this concept in layman’s terms as the Wall Street-Washington incest. Today a close friend and regular reader of Sense on Cents shares a story which blows the cover off this incest.

This story is written by Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi, perhaps Wall Street’s greatest nemesis. I commend him and those from whom he has sourced this information to have the courage of their conviction and the embodiment of the true American spirit to bring this story to light.

I ardently believe this expose should lead to public Congressional hearings and ultimately a federal judicial inquiry. Might it be the beginning of the end for Mary Schapiro?

If this story does not lead to the aforementioned hearings and inquiry, then I am compelled to believe that our financial system will NEVER be repaired and properly regulated. Moreover and perhaps more importantly, why would any investor care to participate in Wall Street’s racket? As I have often maintained, when principal is not protected, it will move elsewhere. Do you hear the hiss and the whir of those dollars moving offshore?

To those within the SEC who have any involvement whatsoever in the activities exposed by Attorney Flynn, you are obviously entitled to a fair and full hearing. I hope you get it. This case DEMANDS a full and thorough pursuit of the truth with complete transparency. If it does not get it, I would recommend that Americans march on Washington and Wall Street to demand the truth and the necessary transparency. This story is that important.

America knows all too well that the Wall Street-Washington incest has crippled our economy and also our nation.

Let’s pull back the covers and expose just how deeply in bed and enmeshed these lovebirds are. While these birds have been making sweet love to each other, is there any doubt as to who is really getting screwed?

That’s right, none other than the citizens of the United States of America.

On that note, here is the overwhelming stench of the incest written by Mr. Taibbi, Is the SEC Covering Up Wall Street’s Crimes?

Comments, questions, constructive criticisms encouraged and appreciated.

Please help us take back our country and restore a sense of integrity in the process, SHARE THIS STORY!!

Taibbi's full article:
www.rollingstone.com...

Is this a smoking gun? Americans, this is an opportunity to get vocal....emails, letters, telephone calls, protests....... to stay silent is to collude.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wish Ron Paul would be elected and all these scum would be arrested under terrorism charges... all the top ATF, top FBI, top CIA, Bush, Obama, Clinton, top SEC, the FED, etc... Kissinger and the like... all those war criminals and scum of the earth should be arrested, tried for their crimes and put against the wall.

America needs a good cleansing of the scum.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
These people handed these crooks billions and stuck us with the tab.

None of this is shocking. This was treachery that everyone sat and watched unfold in front of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I wish Ron Paul would be elected and all these scum would be arrested under terrorism charges... all the top ATF, top FBI, top CIA, Bush, Obama, Clinton, top SEC, the FED, etc... Kissinger and the like... all those war criminals and scum of the earth should be arrested, tried for their crimes and put against the wall.

America needs a good cleansing of the scum.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

If I had any indication that Ron Paul would do what you say, then he has my vote hands down. The time has come to force the money monopolies to play by the same, if not tougher, rules they make the rest of us play by.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This tells me that they are guilty and they know it. They are on panic mode afraid that the american people are about to catch up with them and do something about it. Which shows that they are not as powerful as we think they are. We have simply been brainwashed into thinking we are powerless. This is what is always done at the last hour before the retreat. Now is the time to keep the pressure on these criminals.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
And its because of news like this, i persoanlly belive WTC 7 was an inside job, via our own governement AND corporations to wallstreet..that building had documents and papers so i read and heard, of federal cases, inditments, ect ect of wall street, CEO's laundering, manipulating, extortion, ect ect...
the game is rigged* corporate ameria has nearly destoyed all we knew..now its past time for OUR turn and revolt. thats my philosphy.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
they wanna take away form you and me...now its OUR turn, to take away from them and give to ourselves..would be wonderful news, if some greedy CEO's manison was merley taken away,a n given over to a bunch of homeless people the system stepped on and screwed over..that would have in a moo WAY better than sex!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If that ever happened, you know many of corporations are going to want to turn against teh CEO, make them feel n think different, maybe walk off thier jobs so production stops* cost the company millions and millions in a day 4 walk off the jobathon* LEagly too,..some ompanys like to gyp thier employees out of thier half huor or hour lunches...think of it as taking back what was lost..
god, bush's capitalism is high theft thievery, plain and simple. along with henry paulson, and the secratary of treasuery under bush jr..the ex AIG guy what collateral damage theyve done..take it all away, and after their terms, fade away while no one did anything..nearly the same thing as running out the back doo with the silverware. SCREW globaliation. its time they gae back to US. take away form them, thats what shuold be slandered at public mass gatehrings of hatred towards the FED and corporations..make em pee their pants, fill em with fear...thier jsut as expendable as we are.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They should just do what the chinese do to criminals when they are caught and prosecuted...........They Execute Them, doesn't matter whether its blue collar or white collar

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
blogs.govexec.com...

Darcy Flynn to be vindicated by SEC Inspector General...

This so reminds me of the terabytes worth of data the SEC destroyed regarding 9-11 trading.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

top topics

join