It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ringside report breaking news:UFO ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, here we are and no followup to that ringside story. If the story is true then he is not the only reporter "invited" for a viewing of the triangle. I was then reminded by Rush Limbaugh that an alien invasion would be needed to boost the economy...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

UFO ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED: Breaking News
By Stan Hernandez

I’m writing this quickly as I wait to board my plane to head over to Florida, a state that boasts many UFO sightings. I just got the phone call that a triangular craft has been recovered by the military and if I play my cards correctly, I am going to be one of the few that will be allowed to see it. I cannot go into great detail at this point, but the craft apparently lost control and crashed into the waters, very close to the coast. It is reported that it is triangular in shape and that there are witnesses that saw it taken away in two parts.

I will have a report when I return. I am hoping to get some information and verify that this is an alien craft and not a top secret craft that our government owns. I should have an answer one way or another. I will have more details to come….
oh boy, here we go again. What are the chances, history repeating itself? I understand triangle ufos are enormous, right? How can it just be in two parts?

CRASH in FLORIDA– The Cover Up

August 20th, 2011 Geno

By Stan Hernandez

I am still in Florida and I must apologize for this lack of any true news. I was informed by a very reliable source that a triangular UFO had crashed off the coast and I met him here and he brought me to the area of the crash. There was no physical evidence, but I was in contact with two eye witnesses prior to boarding the plane to come here and they have since changed their story and contend that they were mistaken.

What I know is that something happened here. I spoke to a fisherman that not only asks to remain nameless, but initially said that he saw what looked like part of a craft being “craned out of the water,” but now claims that he was under the influence…one too many beers as he fished. “Mary,” the other eye witness, said that she was wrong and now will not talk to me at all. So this has been a total wasted trip.

I was approached by the police on three different occasions in my two days here and they were more than pushy. I am a senior citizen and under any other circumstance, I would be treated with respect, but these officers had instructions and an agenda.

I have purchased a ticket back to New Mexico, but I can say with certainty that there is a cover up here in Florida. I was told that the craft was NOT alien in nature by my direct contact here, but that it was a top secret military craft, but I cannot confirm that ANYTHING crashed here. This is a bust.
oh well...it was nice while it lasted

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ho boy all that trouble for nothing

Maybe next time,ey??!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yea, right.....no pics, didn't even happen. How about posting a copy of your airline ticket. Sorry, not believing a word without some evidence

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I usually like to give the benefit of the doubt, but this guys story seems wishy washy.
Like he's trying to make his "trip" to FLA sound like something out of an x-files episode.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'd like to believe it's a UFO, but the facts are pretty slim. I guess the only way to find out is with pictures.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join