It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ringside report breaking news:UFO ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

UFO ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED: Breaking News
By Stan Hernandez

I’m writing this quickly as I wait to board my plane to head over to Florida, a state that boasts many UFO sightings. I just got the phone call that a triangular craft has been recovered by the military and if I play my cards correctly, I am going to be one of the few that will be allowed to see it. I cannot go into great detail at this point, but the craft apparently lost control and crashed into the waters, very close to the coast. It is reported that it is triangular in shape and that there are witnesses that saw it taken away in two parts.

I will have a report when I return. I am hoping to get some information and verify that this is an alien craft and not a top secret craft that our government owns. I should have an answer one way or another. I will have more details to come….
oh boy, here we go again. What are the chances, history repeating itself? I understand triangle ufos are enormous, right? How can it just be in two parts?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Yes, let's see where this goes. Maybe this will continue with further disclosure or is it just something that some people escaping to America from Cuba made?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Because it's probably not an "Alien UFO", but the hypersonic craft that NASA/The CIA/Military lost.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry, not believing it without solid pictures. If you were one of the selected few, now that you've posted this, along with your name, do you honestly think you'd be allowed anywhere near it? Not attacking you, but find it very heard to take this seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That thing that goes 13000 miles per hour that they lost a week or so ago in the ocean was also triangle shaped......
I wonder where they lost it, I only heard that it likely went into the ocean.
It probably dug itself into the ocean bottom though......

Originally posted by MRedfield
Because it's probably not an "Alien UFO", but the hypersonic craft that NASA/The CIA/Military lost.

^^^ that thing

edit on 17-8-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MRedfield

I bet your dead on. They lost all communications and didn't know where it was. And it looks just like a triangle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01193f1e4e62.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
Im putting my money that its THIS, the unmanned darpa craft they lost contact with.

Hahahaha! A ufo...surrrrre it is. The guy was punked

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The guy that wrote this article is a dumbo. Why would he say hes going to look at a crashed ufo, on his website connecting his IP adress to him, so that the govt can track him via cell phone and stop him from going.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
reply to post by MRedfield

I bet your dead on. They lost all communications and didn't know where it was. And it looks just like a triangle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01193f1e4e62.jpg[/atsimg]

Oops..posted my comment too late.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

isn't it strange that whenever there is a ufo crash the military turn up within 5 or 10 mins to take it away, maybe there is a link there ummmmm.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hmmm...ringside report? sorry....that doesn't like a trustworthy source, to me...sounds more like
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ec5c25d7416.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yep. Thanks for the story. I'm sure you will be back soon.

(What a day!:wow

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Remember, video or it didn't happen!

Line 2

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

The only triangle craft that can be "recovered" are all made by us. The triangle craft that is not of human origin are not craft at all and cannot be recovered.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am going to predict that there is no triangle. At the very least its the DARPA wedge that they lost, doubt it tho. I am predicting that the entire story is bunk.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We probably wont hear a peep .
bet that it belongs to the USA
Crashing at the speed the wedge was going I would think only fragments would be left .

If its not ours then you can figure there will be no pictures..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why 6 flags :/

Doesn't sound very promising, need more info!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Why 6 flags :/

Flags have little value on this site anymore - they're only a click away.

Perhaps they should come with a cost . . . say, 100 points . . . then people might be a little more thoughtful before giving them for any and everything. Or, at least, be limited in the number they could give out - have to exercise care in choosing.
edit on 8/17/2011 by Wonderer77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
That thing that goes 13000 miles per hour that they lost a week or so ago in the ocean was also triangle shaped......
I wonder where they lost it, I only heard that it likely went into the ocean.
It probably dug itself into the ocean bottom though......

Originally posted by MRedfield

^^^ that thing

edit on 17-8-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

But that craft went down in the Pacific according to this
www.space.com...
Unless it was flying a lot faster than the report--it won't be off Florida.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What disturbs me is that if this is really the craft they lost a few days ago and if it truly crashed very near the coast of Florida... well, a bit closer to the coast and that could have been a very big disaster since most of the Florida coastline is highly populated with residents and tourists alike.

Of course, if this isn't even real then I suppose there was never any danger. Suppose we'll have to wait and see, although I have a hard time believing we'll be hearing more. If it's ours, there will be few details. If it's alien, there will be none at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join