It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible encounter with Reptilian human hybrids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I just came across a weird dude and a woman who both looked as if they may have been some sort of alien reptilian human hybrids. They had weird eyes, the shapes of their noses and jaw line looked as if they could immediately morph into alien reptilian looking humanoids. What made me notice them out of the crowd was that they were both flicking their tongues out like the way snakes or reptiles do. They did this so many times that I began to see how strange they moved and stared at all the people.

Has anyone ever seen any humans flick their tongues out repeatedly many times like when some people do when they are trying to moisten their lips? This guy and girl were doing it so many times that I began to notice something strange about them both.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Might have been on medications of some sort. Some psychotropic meds cause dry mouth and/or involuntary tongue movements.
edit on 17-8-2011 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by phfaty
I just came across a weird dude and a woman who both looked as if they may have been some sort of alien reptilian human hybrids. They had weird eyes, the shapes of their noses and jaw line looked as if they could immediately morph into alien reptilian looking humanoids. What made me notice them out of the crowd was that they were both flicking their tongues out like the way snakes or reptiles do. They did this so many times that I began to see how strange they moved and stared at all the people.

Has anyone ever seen any humans flick their tongues out repeatedly many times like when some people do when they are trying to moisten their lips? This guy and girl were doing it so many times that I began to notice something strange about them both.

Hi...I have some questions for you.....when did you see them? What time of day was it? What were you doing when you saw them? Where did you see them? Please give a more in-depth description...like how tall they were...how long was their hair....color of skin...what were they wearing etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Lol, I got my own story. I was in Jail for a DUI for 2 months about a year ago and I was working as a trustee in the holding and booking area. Ok, There was this lone guy who looked asian who was being talked to at the desk while I cleaned his cell. I knew my stuff before on reptillians and how they kinda act. He spoke no english, the only thing he ate in his food was the very bad bologne, and very briefly made eye contact and he had reddish eyes (he wasn't drunk). I instantly though omfg Reptillian!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't doubt it. Drop the veil and we are all ET's walking around, that's from a much higher perspective of course. Not all of them are evil.

So... Plenty of stuff like that going around.

Wish I could find the full blown reptilian caught on a Chinese security camera. Man, that photo was one in a million! Talk about a paradigm shift!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Hi...I have some questions for you.....when did you see them? What time of day was it? What were you doing when you saw them? Where did you see them? Please give a more in-depth description...like how tall they were...how long was their hair....color of skin...what were they wearing etc.

This was during the evening around 6 to 7pm EST. I was sitting outside in the park near a water fountain when I started noticing them. They kept staring at all the little kids that were running around near the fountain and thats when I noticed them flicking their tongues out and licking their lips as if they were salivating at the little kids. That's when I started noticing how really strange they looked and acted compared to everyone near them. They just looked and acted weird and gave me really bad vibes.

They had both black hair, the guy was around maybe 6 to 6'1". The girl had long slender boney body and must've been about 5'10 to 6 feet tall. They were both white and both were wearing black and grey colored jeans and shirts.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by calman2278
Lol, I got my own story. I was in Jail for a DUI for 2 months about a year ago and I was working as a trustee in the holding and booking area. Ok, There was this lone guy who looked asian who was being talked to at the desk while I cleaned his cell. I knew my stuff before on reptillians and how they kinda act. He spoke no english, the only thing he ate in his food was the very bad bologne, and very briefly made eye contact and he had reddish eyes (he wasn't drunk). I instantly though omfg Reptillian!

There is this instinctive vibe that all of us humans get when things don't feel right. Perhaps maybe that's what you were getting at the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplodeThisExistence
Wouldn't doubt it. Drop the veil and we are all ET's walking around, that's from a much higher perspective of course. Not all of them are evil.

So... Plenty of stuff like that going around.

Wish I could find the full blown reptilian caught on a Chinese security camera. Man, that photo was one in a million! Talk about a paradigm shift!

Is that photo on the internet? You should keep looking for that photo until you find it. I have heard about some pretty convincing stories regarding sightings of mothman like beings that may actually be reptilian creatures.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

What made me notice them out of the crowd was that they were both flicking their tongues out like the way snakes or reptiles do. ...This guy and girl were doing it so many times that I began to notice something strange about them both.

But no one else did..?

And since 2009..? Lame...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by phfaty

What made me notice them out of the crowd was that they were both flicking their tongues out like the way snakes or reptiles do. ...This guy and girl were doing it so many times that I began to notice something strange about them both.

But no one else did..?

And since 2009..? Lame...

If you say so then yes it is lame. However, if we humans felt this way about every strange encounter that sets off our built-in human instincts to be aware of something that may be a danger to us, then we would probably become extinct in a few short years. So I'll take Lameness any day over possible extinction.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmm thats sounds really weird
never seen anything like it I wouldn't jump to conclusions though maybe dry mouth like in a few recent posts but you never know could be very likely or very unlikely who knows
im going to keep a lookout for strange being now

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
where I come from we call them crack heads lol

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope

I know what crack heads are and how they look. These ones were a bit too upscale like maybe they were foreigners from Europe. They were more well dressed and I could tell that the bag the girl was carrying was not the type of bag that a crack head would normally be carrying.

The way they flicked their tongues out was really weird almost similar to how frogs, snakes, lizards, etc would flick their tongue out. It was as if they were not really flicking their tongues out to moisten their lips. It was more like they were doing it because they were being agitated and excited at the sight of all the young children running around near the fountain where they were sitting. This gave me instantaneous bad vibes!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Was one of them Chris Bosh?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes, i've seen people lick their lips like that before. Usually though, the reason has been good quality coc aine, rather than reptilian geens.

Thanks for the post.
Keep your eyes open.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I love reading Reptilian stories, like the four wheeler ride and encounter in public tunnels out East... I know you guys have heard that one... The Dulce base uprising accounts easily wins, that was a deep one... Truth.

Reptilians largely exist as an interdimensional enforcers/intimidators and rarely get caught on the street because they are too busy ingesting humans underground in their spare time. All these accounts of hybrid sightings seem like hype, youtube went crazy with that # as a distraction.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

I think if you travel to foreign country's you can 'pick-up' on different types of people.
The strangest I ever saw were a pair of natural red-heads doing their shopping. One was chinese (brown eyes, darker red hair), the other was caucasian (blue eyes brighter shade of red hair. She was also round / cherub-faced and distinctive).
The former was elderly and the latter young (20s).
What was interesting was this was in a South Asian country and both were speaking a fluent non-recognisable language (not chinese or sanksrit based).
I did a triple take and walked past where they were stood near and escalator (this was in a busy mall btw).
I wanted to snoop closer but the younger one noticed and they both went quiet, so I walked away into the crowd.

I don't buy into the hybrid-reptilian thing but reckon there's 'foreigners' and extra-ordinary 'foreigners' who hang out in cosmopolitan areas for R and R, observation etc.

edit on 23-8-2011 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

My mind is open to essentially any possibilities these days, but i'm more inclined to say what you saw were a couple of handicapped people.

Actually pretty funny situation in a way - with all due respect

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope

I know what crack heads are and how they look. These ones were a bit too upscale like maybe they were foreigners from Europe. They were more well dressed and I could tell that the bag the girl was carrying was not the type of bag that a crack head would normally be carrying.

The way they flicked their tongues out was really weird almost similar to how frogs, snakes, lizards, etc would flick their tongue out. It was as if they were not really flicking their tongues out to moisten their lips. It was more like they were doing it because they were being agitated and excited at the sight of all the young children running around near the fountain where they were sitting. This gave me instantaneous bad vibes!

So you're saying that only poor people stuck in poverty smoke crack?

That's where you are wrong, buddy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
reply to post by phfaty

I think if you travel to foreign country's you can 'pick-up' on different types of people.
I don't buy into the hybrid-reptilian thing but reckon there's 'foreigners' and extra-ordinary 'foreigners' who hang out in cosmopolitan areas for R and R, observation etc.

edit on 23-8-2011 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

You are so close to the money you don't even know.
While it may seem 'crazy' or strange, until you actually meet them face to face and talk to them, you don't really know. They WILL show themselves in private (not just the ones your talking about here) and some do use some type of digital voice (equipment?). They are very polite and kind, and surprisingly liberal. You will not be able to tell the difference in public and even months after. It is that amazing, completely integrated, I'm so proud of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join