It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing conflict within major media over covering Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Last election, no one would even admit he was alive. It seems there are a few intelligent people that realize Ron Paul is going to be the man to beat this time around. In itself, I would be curious as hell why 1 network wanted to apologize for mentioning his name. It seems to scream fear for the corporate powers.
www.myfoxhouston.com...
seattletimes.nwsource.com...
www.kgan.com...
www.wnyc.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 17-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I didn't think about it until now, but maybe all the attention he is getting from not being covered is actually a good thing. It will draw more attention to him. Talk about a backfire for the MSM.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I hope he loses the GOP nomination, goes independent, and wins presidency. That would be the ultimate slap in the face to the nwo.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well let's hope he doesn't end up having a "heart attack." Or hey, maybe another crazed loonie will put a bullet through his head. I think the Fed would be okay with that.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You know how when you tell little kids not to do something, and it makes them want to do that thing even more, till they are so compelled they can't help but put their tiny little hands in the cookie jar?

That's the effect this MSM blackout on Dr. Paul is going to have now that the blackout is becoming a story. As the poster a few above stated, this will be an MSM backfire.

I'm not a republican, I voted for the dud in the white house today, though I would hardly call myself a democrat either. But I am now convinced of one thing. If there is any candidate that is going to actually stick to what they say on the campaign trail, and give this country a 180 degree spin on direction, it's Ron Paul.

If another GOP candidate is selected to run against Obama, then the outcome wont matter a damn bit, it'll just be more of the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I really think Ron Paul is the only logical choice out there. He's been going at it for years now and never changed his point of view on the status of this country and has superior answers for a recovery. The mass medias attempt to block him out will only backfire on them. This turmoil that the U.S. is in can't last forever. When does the voting begin?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's going to be Ron Paul or Barack Obama. None of his supporters will vote for any other nominee and none will vote for Obama. So either the Republicans put in Ron as the nominee or Obama wins by default.

top topics

join