It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So the days will cometh which have been predicted as the end of days, and those days will cometh and will gone by, so as have other days predicted by the seers and prophets which have come and gone by.

Man again will stand and wonder, angry at the false seers and prophets: "Why still will have to endure and suffer?" thus rising their fists up in disbelief and anger due to the things which did not come, the change they wished and longeth for.

Promised was such transformation and ascension upon this day which has now come and is now gone, and big crying and moaning is heard, and the seers called liars and as such who are speaking with false tongues.

Thus Man will still need to suffer, suffer from all pain and greed and the cruel things in this world, their false men in state and church and all many hardships of life.

Then Man will awake and realize that it is only Man himself who can make a change, a big shame will fall upon them and they will start crying because their eyes were closed before, and now they understand and see.

They will all fall down to their knees with shame on their face, begging the seers for forgiveness - how could they not see the one and only thing which can make the world better - themselves?

And thus, with the day of the prediction come and gone by - the awakening has begun, prophecy fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I actually like this prediction but people keep rearranging dates and rationalizing why dates fail that I somewhat doubt this will ever happen. I really really hope it does one day though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Not bad.

In other words, drop the end of world scenarios and work together at trying to change this world.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow, a prediction that is not only plausible, but believable as well.

Star and flag.

Can the awakening come tomorrow, though?

I'm already shot-out with the word and deed----Flash Mob---

bungholes on parade IMO

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

forsooth!!
be that you, joseph smith?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I predict that IF,IF,IF something DOES happen and humanity does undergo a dramatic change on the 21st of December 2012,
people like you will be nowhere to be found to answer for their ignorance.

top topics

join