It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIBERTY, You can not Compromise! Ron Paul is my hero.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tyrants always believe they are being sensible and polite they always have a great excuse why you should Compromise your Liberty!! Then complain when you do not give in.

We can not compromise. Then we become like you the slave, fearful,the tyrant, the bringer of death and despair that has plagued this world.
Tyrants your methods have been tried and formed on the death of humanity throughout history through every country on this earth.

Tyrants and are nothing new, it is an old and outdated idea its a maggot infested pile of garbage.They are wicked beasts in disguise wearing a human form who have lost there instincts for self preservation who see you as the predator. Its time to start vocalizing our rights to our Liberty and asserting them WITH VOCAL DOMINANCE.

Freedom and Liberty are cutting edge, The founders are the Rockstars of Human history HISTORY.
You are a living expression of humanity and encourage others to Live free.

We live free because our bodies are mortal but our spirit will live on,not by what we destroy,but what we create and leave behind!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is a shame that his far-out policies make the media ignore him and in-turn, he receives so little positive coverage that he barely registers as being existant on the average person's radar.

Only fringe communities like this site and other minorities will think he has a chance.

In my opinion, he is unelectable.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
It is a shame that his far-out policies make the media ignore him and in-turn, he receives so little positive coverage that he barely registers as being existant on the average person's radar.

Only fringe communities like this site and other minorities will think he has a chance.

In my opinion, he is unelectable.

Regards, Skellon.

Outline some of those policies you feel are "far out". Perhaps your misconceptions can be corrected.

I say that not to be rude, but because I KNOW people have misconceptions about Ron Paul.

MISCONCEPTION: Ron Paul wants to legalize drugs.
No, Ron Paul thinks the federal government should not make federal laws about drugs. He believes that the right to criminalize drugs resides with the states.

MISCONCEPTION: Ron Paul is an isolationist.
No, Ron Paul is an anti-interventionist. Those are not the same thing (even though they both have words that start with "i".) He does not believe we should be policing the world or imposing our views on the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I won't fall for teh children games anymore. Ron Paul can and will win he is the most educated person in the election, he is a doctor an economic scholar and a U.S. foreign policy historian.

Could you even comprehend Ron Paul as Commander and Chief That would put America back on the map. That would change the coarse of U.S. history for damn sure.

That is change I would work for.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Could Ron be the cause of something big if he gets in?
I mean what if his plan was to get high up and release as much info as he can on all the lies and deceit of the past governments. It would send people in to riots if they found out what has been going on.

top topics

join