It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange figures in the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Reminds me of this.. Top Right.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

Some More Faces here..
www.experienceproject.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I made a thread about somehing similar
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I see it too. This has to be some hackers work, or it could just be some glitch in the camera being used, or it could be the angels getting ready to make judgement on the earth. I remember once on google earth I was looking for an office at street level view and when I looked around a bit a huge beam of light was covering the length of the sky. Cool picture anyways, I like it when these things are caught.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
Whoa. That's a little nuts. S&F to get some attention.

It seems it could be some super smart computer hacker. You said you saw the coordinates on FB first? Would be a cool thing to put in the pic and then tell all your friends.
I'll check with my computer savvy friends.

Just weird...

I see why you say 'bible', as it looks like they popped right out of a biblical painting, floating on a cloud.

Edit to add: So I just went through the tunnel and came back out the other way (where the floaty friends should be). They are NOT present when looking a the street view coming the other direction.... Interesting....
edit on 17/8/11 by ElizaAshdene because: (no reason given)

They are actually still present even at the other side of the tunnel. They also seem to follow me even if I am already a few kilometers away from the tunnel!

Nah. They are most probably just some error in pasting the pics.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To let you guys know, if you go to the road that's just lower then the road the OP told you to go on, they are still there BUT on the other side of the screen.

So that means they are not some sorta anomaly, as they are there on both roads, on either side, in the same position. Something was there.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Although it does look very weird i believe it to be a camera
anomaly. I just put in these same coordinates into Google
Earth and the figures seem to follow you around( unlike
Google maps street view..either way very weird o.o

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I had a look but the image for me was too blurry, I also found them on Google Earth too.

If the image is a hack its right in the Google mainframe.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghr54321
I don't remember the specifics, but maybe a year ago I was reading a story right here on ATS about a town in the U.K. that, when this particular family entered it, things happened and they felt like they were in the "Twilight Zone". If i remember correctly, their car broke down and they had all kinds of issues with the towns people acting weird and treating the family like they weren't welcome, but it goes way deeper than that.

To make a long story short, after reading that story, I typed the name of that particular town into Google Earth and did a Street View on the main street in that town and saw the exact same thing!

Does anyone remember that article?

You don't remember the name of the town or anything? I would love to "google earth" it too...lol
It was exactly the same as the image? WOW....Hope something jars your memory on the name...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

If you go all the way through the tunnel look in the trees not the sky, its a fake. someone put it there

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronon
reply to post by Frater210

The two gray circles are dust on the camera sensor. I know, because it cost me 60 bucks to have them removed from my digital SLR.

Wow, and they ended up on a Google streetview car?...how?!!
edit on 21-8-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
There is a watermark next to 'Jesus' if you zoom in really tight; looks like it says '2009 Google'

That appears to be the Google copyright for the image. If you zoom in all the way on other parts of the map, you can see it more clearly.

Google Maps link

edit on 11/21/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Here we are, OP.

Thanks so much. I don't know what they are but it is a fun cyber adventure to go and find the image.

Totally fun.

It looks like Dorothy with the wizard of Oz.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join