It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies what is your dream first encounter with a man?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
hmm well I had a dream about a man and I killed him at the end of it.

not sure if that is the kind of thing your looking for?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The man of my dreams...Is upstairs sleeping in bed while I type
this out.
We met on a sunday, in october, just a few weeks after 9/11.
I had lost my factory job earlier in the year and was working as
a short-order cook at a bar and grill.
My prep table was underneath the service window in the kitchen.
I was doing something at the table when I looked up.I saw this
man with a beard,wearing a black leather jacket,looking at me.
When I saw him I smiled at him, being friendly to the customers.
We were married in march of 2002 at the courthouse.We had a
church wedding in june of 2002.Yes,I do try to get 2 anniversary
gifts from him each year.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think alot of people are getting confused so ill make a scenario real quick. Your at a club or bar having drinks with or without your girlfriends. Man approaches you or bumps into you. What does he say or do to totally amaze you. I have no problems with girls im just curious what would be a perfect approach.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yes, but..
aren't you seeing - there is no perfect approach. especially in the club or bar situation you describe.

Women are meeting these perfect men without a cheesy or "ideal" pick up line etc.

It's just happening naturally between two people when it's happening so to speak...
It's not some amazing structured occurrence.

So far all the gals posting on this thread are describing events that seemed so random or fleeting - just a smile - just a look - a passing moment - an inner recognition.
And that has nothing to do with gender either, I mean any adult can generally peg someone who isn't genuine or being themself a mile away or putting on an act.

and it's not one of these "dream bloke" moments you seem to think can be outlined by a chick. Like a he said - she said thing.
In other words, I dont have any idea what a guy might do or say that'll blow my socks off, but I will know it when it happens...

And so will he....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sometimes its the simple things in life...that stand out the most. I was engaged to a wonderful man...who has passed away.

Anyway....how did we meet? We both went to the same coffee shop. I had noticed him several times. One Sunday morning....I was in line to order my coffee...as soon as my turn arrived....he walked up to me...introduced himself....paid for my coffee...and asked if he could sit down with me. We had a wonderful (getting to know you) conversation.

He then invited me out for lunch the next day. I went to that lunch...and we had a good time talking again. He was smart...because he decided to get to know me as a person first...become my friend....and make love to my mind (first)....

Neither one of us had a lot of money...but we had a wonderful romance....a picnic on the beach....a walk along the waterfront....a trip to the local zoo.....a homemade spaghetti dinner by the fireplace....it was wonderful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join