It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies what is your dream first encounter with a man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm really curious as to what goes on in your heads. I by no way intend to use this to pick up girls myself its just a mystery to me what you except and what blows your minds.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopefromabove

Usually meeting me

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2011 by LadyS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I actually HAD a dreamed first encounter with a man last night and absolutely wish it would come true (without all the weird dream stuff that tends to happen)... but that's only because of a particular situation I'm in and what my brain decided to conjure up for me. I'll post it if you are reaaaallllyyyy that interested.

[edit] haha - actually - I'm going to post it anyway because it's partially ATSs fault I had it!! If you read it... well.... enjoy. hahaha (easy to post because I actually already wrote it out this morning it was so vivid)

I kept waking up throughout the night, but the dream continued each time I fell asleep. The man in it changed faces… but the one thing that never changed was his dark hair and blue eyes.
It started out with me going to the library to find a book. There were two men there, and as I was leaving the upstairs section of the library, they stopped me to see if I was interested in a new loan on my car, which was another reason I was at the library. (I know… but it’s a dream, so go with it) So, I stopped to speak with the men. Both of them were flirting with me – one with words, the other more subtly. The blonde man was talking the most, and although I thought he was cute, I was much more interested in his quiet dark haired-blue eyed friend. The man talking to me asked if we all wanted to go out together.
I woke up at this point…. And went straight back to sleep. The scene changes into the next day and the dark haired guy looks different, but it’s the same guy.
The blonde guy is gone, and the brunette and I are now on a date alone. We decided to go to the mall for whatever reason, and he drove. There was a new section that had just barely opened that day, and we decided to drive into it’s underground parking lot that was separate from the rest of the mall. When we went inside, it was a bookstore. I picked up a book titled Ufology, and smiled up at the brunette. I was afraid he would think I was stupid, but I wanted to find a guy I could be with who had similar views, that wouldn’t tease me or belittle me. So I held up the book and said that I was interested in UFOs and the paranormal. He told me it was a subject he himself was very interested in too. We continued talking about the subject a bit, then decided to go for lunch.
As we were sitting there, side by side, and holding hands…. I just had the overwhelming feeling like I knew him before, and had loved him before.
I was unconsciously gliding my fingertips on his hand and arm, like people sometimes do when they are just touching each other. I lifted his hand up and kissed it without thinking. Then realized what I had done. My face flushed, and I looked up at him to apologize. He was just kind of staring at me with a confused/shocked/intrigued/lust look on his face, and said it was ok. He said he had felt the same way, that we had known each other before…and that he wanted to kiss me too, but wasn’t sure how I would react. So he did. His lips were soft and perfectly moist. His bottom lip was just slightly bigger and he tasted like a real man. That’s the only way I can describe it. His scent and lips were overwhelmingly attractive to me. It was a short kiss… but made me dizzy.
We continued eating, and I woke up again.
Change of scenery – only a few hours later – we are in a limo or cab…. Something we weren’t driving because we were in the back seat – but it was nice, so I’m guessing limo. He was excitedly talking to me during our conversation… saying he was so happy to find me because he had been looking for the perfect woman, and now he found me. We had everything in common – be it general topics, our paranormal stuff we figured out, shooting guns, survival opinions, outlook on life….etc. We just had a lot in common. He was holding my hand with both of his, and I remember how shaky he felt. He was very happy, and so was I.
Then- I woke up and fell back asleep again.
Again – change of scenery and time has fast forward a day or two.
We were at “my” house on a hill that overlooked the valley. It was a beautiful home with hardwood floors. The outside was white stucco with a huge open balcony off the master bedroom upstairs. It was a very square house (In the dream it’s my house, but I’ve never seen it before in real life). I had just finished giving him and his blonde friend a tour of the house, and we were now upstairs in the master bedroom standing inside the huge glass doors, between the bedroom and the balcony, overlooking the city. He and I were taking in the view while his friend was looking at the mahogany boudoir in my bedroom. (His friend was kind of annoying) As we were standing there, a large, strange looking airplane flew by, very low – low enough we could see the top of it and the letters written on it’s cabin and wings. It was strange, but we could clearly see it was a plane with English writing on it, so as odd as it was – assuming it was a military thing, we didn’t think too much of it… until the letters began re-arranging themselves, and the plane started taking on a much more commercial appearance to it. It morphed. I started excitedly asking if they saw what I saw. His friend ran over and all three of us watched it change. As I was saying I couldn’t believe what was happening, that there was obviously a UFO flying over the city in plain site… it started turning. We all went silent, and it morphed back to it’s original state, and did a complete 180-degree turn… and headed straight for us. At this point, we knew it was aware we saw it, and that wasn’t ok. We had about one minute to hide. My boyfriend (the brunette and I were officially together now), grabbed my hand and decided the best place to hide would be the bed, under the covers… all three of us… because if we didn’t move, it wouldn’t look like there were people in the smoothly made bed. I thought that was ridiculous and wanted to hide UNDER the bed. He said they would likely check there first, but he wasn’t leaving me. We ran to an adjacent room, and as I was trying to squeeze myself under, I realized the guys wouldn’t be able to get under with me as they were much broader and bigger. I looked up and saw figures moving into some of the rooms down the hall, and sure enough they were looking under the beds. So I quickly got up, and we snuck back into the master bedroom and all three climbed into the bed. Realizing we didn’t look as smooth as he thought we did, we decided the plan wouldn’t work, and ran out onto the balcony before the figures reached us.
Flash forward (as dreams do), and we were running through the streets of the city.

And then I woke up for good. I had tried to fall asleep again. But it didn’t work since my neighbors have a screaming child in the room next to me, and the people below me have a barking dog. Go figure. I never did know his name. It changed. I think it went from Derek to Andy to Jeff… I don’t really remember exactly. I definitely had strong feelings for him, and wanted to make sure I didn’t fall for him too hard too fast. I felt like I was falling in love. And that scared me, but excited me at the same time since it seemed like he felt the same way.

So, yeah – there is the dream I had all night long.
edit on 17-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would love to hear it and maybe i phrased it wrong but i mean your ideal first encounter not one in your dreams..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I sneak out to a royal party, that I am forbidden to attend because my chores haven't been completed sufficiently. While there, a handsome and rich, prince of a man dotes all over me, but because of pumpkins and mice, I have to run. Then, he comes searching for me, with the slipper I lost in my flight.

We live happily ever after.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No matter what you look like or how much of a goofball you are, if you have a lot of money, that will blow them away. Woman are materialistic for the most part. Flame away!

Deebo

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Most girls I know only look for 1 thing in a man.

Is he funny and I dont mean looking!

So more than likly my guess would be to meet a man, in the open that you just click with that find each others company brings laughter.

Althrough I am a man last time I checked so dont take this as gospel.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So guys have to play out a fairy tale or buy their way to a women s heart upon first meeting her? Interesting lol

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopefromabove
So guys have to play out a fairy tale or buy their way to a women s heart upon first meeting her? Interesting lol

Well, when you put it that way.............

If you just rescue me.....

Say, I had really bad food poisoning, that put me in a coma, and I wasn't safe in my present company. My handlers are very small, uneducated men. The lady, who served me the bad food, is afraid of getting her restaurant closed down, and so is denying liability

You, being a doctor, have the cure that you "kiss" upon me, (with a lawyer brother, BTW.) When I awake, I transfer every fantasy and personal problem onto you, which you willingly accept.

We live happily ever after
edit on 17-8-2011 by windword because: grmr

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by Hopefromabove

Well, when you put it that way.............

If you just rescue me.....

Say, I had really bad food poisoning, that put me in a coma, and I wasn't safe in my present company. My handlers are very small, uneducated men. The lady, who served me the bad food, is afraid of getting her restaurant closed down, and so is denying liability

You, being a doctor, have the cure that you "kiss" upon me, (with a lawyer brother, BTW.) When I awake, I transfer every fantasy and personal problem onto you, which you willing accept.

We live happily ever after

lol seems plausabile....
2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You know, the best fairy tale love story ever, IMHO, is Star Wars. Princes Leia thinks she's in love with Luke. But, it gets complicated...........

She Hates Han Solo, but, well, You know the rest.

1st encounters are just that, 1st encounters. If you mesh, make a connection. When you acknowledge a real connection, you put yourself out there, but its endearing to someone that has heart. If you want fantasies, take her to Disneyland.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
You know, the best fairy tale love story ever, IMHO, is Star Wars. Princes Leia thinks she's in love with Luke. But, it gets complicated...........

She Hates Han Solo, but, well, You know the rest.

1st encounters are just that, 1st encounters. If you mesh, make a connection. When you acknowledge a real connection, you put yourself out there, but its endearing to someone that has heart. If you want fantasies, take her to Disneyland.

I don't want fantasies i want reality lol. I wanna know what a guy has to say and do upon first meeting a girl to really blow her mind. I just said that cause somebody said a story that is basically Cinderella lol.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is very educational for me.

As a man, I've always thought that women generally fancy dimwitted jerks--or, for those who prefer the road less-traveled, sharp-witted jerks. Odd that I'd have developed such a mistaken perception....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don’t think it can be planed, well at least not by us.

How I met the man of my dreams.

There was a town parade, and so I decided to take the two girls to see it. A flyer fell at my feet and I picked it up and read it, It was about an after school programme for children who liked aviation.

Well my oldest then 11 loved everything about planes, so we went along to the next gathering they had.

There were kids and instructors’ all together and at the back of the room all the mums were there chatting, so I joined in, I looked up and my oh my, to me he was the most handsome man id had ever seen. we just couldn’t stop looking at each other.

I said to the lady s standing next to me, “wow I know why you girls stay around; it’s to check out the honeys”
The lady beside me said in a stern kind of voice, “that’s my son” My spontaneous reply to her was “good genes”
all night this guy wouldn’t stop smiling at me.

As the days went on I was asked to do some volunteer work for the aviation club. I was searching for the phone number to ring,my sister sat beside me at the table, I was casualty flipping through the papers as I dialled the number, a voice answered and my heart jumped, it didn’t take long but were soon off the topic of volunteer work.

My sister who was till sitting beside me said, who are you talking too? As she said this I looked down and low and behold there he was, his photo was staring right at me, I was pointing like crazy to the picture and smiling like a Cheshire cat. sayinng "its him, its him". she thought i was making it up and playing a joke on her lol.

By the end of the week we had our first date, he was taking me to a ball / dinner dance.

I was standing up when he walked in he gave me a shocked looked and dropped to his knees and said I was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

Anyway, I must scrub up ok
:
To this day, 10 years later , he still treats me this way.

edit on 17/8/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I said to the lady s standing next to me, “wow I know why you girls stay around; it’s to check out the honeys”
The lady beside me said in a stern kind of voice, “that’s my son” My spontaneous reply to her was “good genes”
As the night went along this guy wouldn’t stop smiling at me.

A similar thing happened to me. Unfortumatly the reply wasn't "that's my son" it was "that my husband."

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

lol to funny, i bet you she didnt think much of you

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Totally off topic warning

Its the children that suffer from stuff like this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
my ideal encounter happened in person recently.

the man of my dreams and I actually met online three months ago.
Little did we know we had previously worked together for the same company at different depots in the city only a year earlier!

We had spoken on the phone many times without meeting.
We had often said we looked forward to meeting each other at the staff christmas party, only for him to leave the company thus missing out on face to face...

we speak online, randomly, he had an unbelievable vibe... a week or so after chatting a little, he arranged a fantastic date night out at a local comedy club..
he bought the tickets, arranged a romantic table at a bar nearby first for drinks and called me and basically just initiated/ went all out saying lets date, lets do this... he didnt exactly ask, he just put himself out there with confidence and humour.

I was disarmingly charmed and the moment he walked around the corner and we met, it was as though we had known each other forever.

we are going strong

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There you have it. From what ive found so far is that women have no idea what they really want..not one woman has suggested a practical approach. They only seem to fully know what they dont want. When women get what they want there will usally be something else wrong or they will be bored. This is not coming from someone who has bad luck with women. If she noticed you or has gave you the eye or some kind of acknowledgement then shes basically yours if you make the right moves but if there was no gesture at all then shes almost definitly not interested and focused on someone else whos caught her eye. Unless shes just easy. My success rate comes from being suggestive and to the point. Small talk and and working your magic will come easily so long as you have established that you can push some boundaries. Btw women like a man in control especially since clearly they dont know what they want. Lol. And thats not woman bashing becuase i love the hell out of some of yall. If that was un fair please ask the men what women could do to get his attention and recieve some prompt and simple answers. Now debunk away ladies?
edit on 17-8-2011 by patternchek because: typo's

top topics

<<   2 >>

join