It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had the craziest dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i'm filming in my house, I feel the world start to shake, I run outside, literally all of a sudden, hundreds of thousands of meteors just start tearing up the planet all around me, as if Mars or the Moon was destroyed, or if Earth was going through the Asteroid belt.. then I fall into the now open ground as the atmosphere is destroyed and I can feel Space and zeo gravity moments before I die in a black abyss.

reasons why it's crazy: I've never had a dream like that before. It felt almost like a lucid dream, as if I was drawing the situation up as it went along to see how it felt. It felt so real especially my last moments alive in zero gravity.

I hope that never happens.

Thought i'd let you all know since you're crazy like me

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I had a dream there was a massive earthquake and our house got flung as high as a plane and I looked out a part of the house and the whole world was just burning and everything was destroyed but meh. Just a dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I had a feeling when I clicked on this post that I would be sorry I did. First off I also have been having very strange NEW dreams I have never had before. I have always been able to keep track of my dreams, playing in them, controling them and enjoying them to the fullest, waking up and being able to remember them, even restart them the next night (I like dreaming). Always my dreams have been of flying, running, loving, and doing really cool things.

But lately my dreams have been just like yours, basicly to compile them into one description, because I feel each diferent dream is just another aspect of the same situation.

The world is turning over , I go outside, and the whole horizon is flipping and rolling like a big table being turned over, the land mass is moving violently like I have never imagined before, but in my dream that isnt what Im concerned with, its the need to get ready for something, rushing, packing, searching for my loved ones. I have guns so in my dreams I am trying to get them to fight something, in other parts of the dreams the world around me is on fire and exploding, like you say meteors or crash landings of something. These dreams are more real then any I have ever had, full color, pain, crying, fear, and always I can sort of feel Im dreaming but not dreaming, kind of like I am existing in another reality or coming reality. The story line of the dream changes like each time I go to sleep I pick the story up somewhere forward of whare I left off, like walking out of the room when you are watching a movie and them coming back in later and the movie is still playing. its at a diferent place and the picture is diferent, situation diferent, but you know its the same story.

I have even woken up and told my wife about them, describing what happend and how worried I was for them in my dream. she kind of laughs but also tells me maybe I should get all of the emergancy stuff readier. I knew this dream post was going to be scarry, like I alreasy knew what you where going to talk about, that in itself just had me pause and wonder? what are the odds, you where going to talk about this very subject, you could of been talking about monsters, flying, falling, or a million other things, but how did I know it was going to be about fire on the horizon and distruction, while living through it?

Now I cant wait till bed tonight, a little scared, and a little aprihensive.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000
reply to post by yourmaker

I had a feeling when I clicked on this post that I would be sorry I did. First off I also have been having very strange NEW dreams I have never had before. I have always been able to keep track of my dreams, playing in them, controling them and enjoying them to the fullest, waking up and being able to remember them, even restart them the next night (I like dreaming). Always my dreams have been of flying, running, loving, and doing really cool things.

But lately my dreams have been just like yours, basicly to compile them into one description, because I feel each diferent dream is just another aspect of the same situation.

The world is turning over , I go outside, and the whole horizon is flipping and rolling like a big table being turned over, the land mass is moving violently like I have never imagined before, but in my dream that isnt what Im concerned with, its the need to get ready for something, rushing, packing, searching for my loved ones. I have guns so in my dreams I am trying to get them to fight something, in other parts of the dreams the world around me is on fire and exploding, like you say meteors or crash landings of something. These dreams are more real then any I have ever had, full color, pain, crying, fear, and always I can sort of feel Im dreaming but not dreaming, kind of like I am existing in another reality or coming reality. The story line of the dream changes like each time I go to sleep I pick the story up somewhere forward of whare I left off, like walking out of the room when you are watching a movie and them coming back in later and the movie is still playing. its at a diferent place and the picture is diferent, situation diferent, but you know its the same story.

I have even woken up and told my wife about them, describing what happend and how worried I was for them in my dream. she kind of laughs but also tells me maybe I should get all of the emergancy stuff readier. I knew this dream post was going to be scarry, like I alreasy knew what you where going to talk about, that in itself just had me pause and wonder? what are the odds, you where going to talk about this very subject, you could of been talking about monsters, flying, falling, or a million other things, but how did I know it was going to be about fire on the horizon and distruction, while living through it?

Now I cant wait till bed tonight, a little scared, and a little aprihensive.

I would like to thank you for replying in such depth, really a good read. Your dream was very vivid and I know exactly what you mean, you've given me many new thoughts with which to work out.
What really got my stomach in a knot was..

I knew this dream post was going to be scarry, like I alreasy knew what you where going to talk about, that in itself just had me pause and wonder? what are the odds, you where going to talk about this very subject, you could of been talking about monsters, flying, falling, or a million other things, but how did I know it was going to be about fire on the horizon and distruction, while living through it?

while living through it. THATS what I thought was weird. I was like encased, no meteor or anything physical could hurt me, it wasn't until the Earth just collapsed on itself that I felt anything, like I disintegrated.

the last dream I had before that was involving my high school being a lab facility where they work on highly advanced technology and bio weapons, there was a tunnel a mile down 10 miles long and the entrance to it was an elevator in the school. I remember getting a personal tour.

this last dream though, was the first time I ever felt myself just slip into a dream while laying in bed, like I literally just transported my mind to then and there but there was a point of no return. The moments the Earth began to crumble I lost control of the dream, or maybe I never had any control of it at all, and that's the deeper question here.

if this is a bit incoherent it's cause I just got home and it's 1:40 in the morning.
I will reply sometime tomorrow with more when i'm running at full capacity and who knows maybe i'll have another good solid crazy dream.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It seems like I keep having these dreams every night, I kind of expect it these past few weeks.

OK so the main dream wnet like this:, I am in my back yard and Im looking a the horizon and there is explosions all along the horizon from east to west. I turn to try and run into the house and am trying to pack my emergency gear, guns, food, clothes, family . But my family isnt here and I have to go and find them, so Im running around looking for them, trying to find them. It seems like Im actualy here, the feelings are real, smells, sights, and touch. I can feel myself getting exited and hurrying up. But Im having a problem locating my car, after finding it, it kind of changes into something else, sort of a truck.
the dream cganges, and now im in a building, big building, trying to locate my family, its kind of like a store or something, big mega store of some kind. I make my way to the back storage rooms, but then they turn into halls and stairs, many floors, I make my way up floors to diferent levels, kind of like a hospitol of some kind, and Im running through rooms and halls trying to make my way to somewhere.

I can kind of feel that everything outside is still going crazy, fires, and people running around , but there are also people who are just milling around, kind of like what it looks like at a fair, just walking around , looking at the sky, talking with each other, like they dont know what to do or dont belive what is happening.

All around me the earth is moving and turning over, the scene I think of is like that 2012 movie where they are flying over L.A. and the continental shelf is tipping over in one big peice, this is whats happening in my dream. but like you said, Im ok and have my ability to do things, unhurt, like I am ment to observe but while observing I take action, but always it seems like no matter how hard I try and run, or drive it seems like I am running or driving in mollasis, almost like I am dragging a huge weight.

but I have to tell you, I always wake up instantly, but feel like I just sort of came back to my body, like I was actaly living in the body of another me in another time and place, sort of along for the ride kind of feeling but all so real.

I stil am tripping about knowing that this thread was about what I have been dreaming, I had this feeling when I woke up that this was something diferent, I had this little feeling that others where having the same kind of dreams, diferent than normal. I was just surprised that other rememberd theirs enough to creat a post, but when I saw your I knew inside myself that this was the case, scarry!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm having some mad dreams lately. They aren't all doom and gloom though just completely odd but they knock the stuffing out of me. Feel like I've been wrestling a gorilla all night.
I should keep a damn dream diary.

new topics

top topics

join