It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally got around to registering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

Just another guy who's starting to look around and see that maybe there's quite a bit that I don't know. Finding a place to dig a little deeper without falling into the trap of paranoia is harder than I thought it would be.

I'm not particularly religious, although I was raised in church and attended parochial schools.

Politically, I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I like social security AND low taxes. Go figure. I'm an Isolationist who thinks we should sink our entire defense budget into the Navy and put the ships on our coastlines.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YoureTheCrazyOne

Welcome to the board mate

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hi YoureTheCrazyOne, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hello welcome to ATS....I wish for you a long, learning and enjoyable time here. Remember after 20 posts you can compose your own threads. I look forward to reading what you have to say!

top topics

join