It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase of Military Suicides in The Northwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was walking to the library about 2 hours ago and glanced at the newspaper headlines ....."Upsurge of suicides at Lewis-McChord, Army Wide." TPTB....start these horrible wars....I believe because they are big business and big bucks. The young men and women who join the military...well....I really also believe many don't realize what they are in for. The increase in military suicides also says to me....that if they have killed in the line of duty or may have to kill.....well...the actions of killing and fighting go against every bit of goodness in them...and they cannot mentally, emotionally and spiritually handle it. Instead of killing more people or having to kill at all...they kill themselves instead.

This really bothers me to the core. What do you all think?

Link: seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And on top of dealing with the death and bloodshed, many face extended tours overseas. Likely coming back to children and spouses who have grown apart from them.

These wars have gone on far too long.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
After that recent article about the poor guy who was lined up for his ninth tour when he committed suicide, it's not hard to understand I guess.... The madness has to end or we won't have a functional human core left to our military.

I'm having a hard time nailing something down so perhaps a Vietnam Vet can clarify this. I'd understood in the past that during the Vietnam War, they were eager to sign guys up to come back but there was something of a limit to that process if a guy kept signing up beyond the point where it was obvious he'd had too much... Now looking out there to try and nail it down for specifics, it seems I may have been assuming something that wasn't so. Anyone able to say from 1st hand experience how that aspect actually worked in our last major war?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
for the last couple of years more troops/ex army die from suicide than in combat each year.

just some more of the collateral damage in the eyes of the scum in control.

the planet is in suicide epidemic at the moment as far as i can see.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is awful, and to mention many come home and end up addicted to drugs.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sorry to bring up a fairly old thread, well, a couple weeks... But this quote got me thinking...

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
After that recent article about the poor guy who was lined up for his ninth tour when he committed suicide, it's not hard to understand I guess.... The madness has to end or we won't have a functional human core left to our military.

Understandably that all of these wars that TPTB have started and continue to wage against other human beings that had nothing to do with anything, except being born in a region of the world that the vampires love to spill blood with the brainwashed youth that have been lied to consistently, what you said there (the madness has to end or we won't have a functional human core left) is exactly what TPTB want! They want robots and yes men/women to go into battle without question or any form of thought, spirituality or especially any sort of feeling or remorse for anything they are doing.

They want human robots to fight their battles for them and unfortunately, there are many in the military just like that, who have been beat down so much and brainwashed into submission never to question the reality of war or feel any sort of sympathy for any other human beings that they go kill in the name of.... It's no longer freedom, it's corporate greed and the vampires at the top could care less if any of these soldiers who think, feel or sympathize with any sort of human emotion, kill themselves off because they have 4 brainwashed others to replace that 1 who was an actual, sympathetic, remorseful human being.

It's really sad, but we will only see this more and more if these wars continue and TPTB create even more wars, as they plan to... Just like the 'War on Drugs' there is absolutely NO END to the 'War on Terror' and the blood thirsty bastards at the top NEVER want these wars to end so long as they keep getting profits from it and create more genocide in their action to eradicate human beings off the face of the earth on BOTH sides of the war.

We must cut the bloodsuckers heads off before they kill us all. PERIOD.
edit on 8.31.2011 by cosmicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Some of the people killing themselves really makes you scratch your heads.

How about stopping the Fluoride in the Water so the men can have their testosterone back?

new topics

top topics

join