It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I registered a few weeks ago but have not yet introduced myself. I discovered ATS while looking for information about sleep paralysis.

I'm a stay at home Mom (by choice!) and have 4 young children that I chase around all day (ages 6, 4, and 3 year old twins). As much as I love my children and feel priviledged to be able to be at home to raise them, sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in a world of sing-a-longs, Barney, and mud cakes!

I have always loved to debate politics, religion, the paranormal, etc., but have found that my children don't care to hear anything I have to say on these matters and my husband doesn't like to argue so he avoids any topic that there is even the remotest chance that we might end up disagreeing on.

So, finding ATS was amazing to me. I can sit in my jammies and read all of your opinions on everything from spam to the NWO and I can even put my 2 cents in!

Thanks to all of you for your contributions that keep me from being sucked into the world of NickJr. and Dr. Seuss (though his books are pretty awesome). I love that I found this site and look forward to getting to know all of you!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! Looking foward to debating you :-)

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hey man and let me the first to welcome you to this humble place we call ATS

There is a load of topics you can talk in, and if you wish you could always try and apply to be involved in some of the more restricted threads of this place.

*Racos*

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

link   
welcome to the boards! if you need any help or anything be sure to send me a u2u.

link   
Welcome to the asylum and be sure to grab your complimentary tin-foil hat at the door.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
welcome jemison,looks like you got your hands full at home, but enjoy them while they're still cute
and drop in whenever Barney gets annoying, which usually only takes a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ats Jemison,

Any questions feel free to ask
happy to help

cya round the site
se7en

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello Jemison, nice to meet you

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi jemison, its good to have you on board hope you have a great time on ats. This too is my way of gettin away from the kids
and it works too. Any problems feel free to u2u.

new topics

top topics

join