It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I asked to see the future, and this is what I saw in my dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So last night, before I went to bed, I asked to see the future. Here is what I saw:

So there were 6 people standing around this sick person. I was standing a little ways away. All of a sudden the sick person threw up blood all over the others. They became ill rather quickly. As soon as one of them started throwing up blood, I ran away.
It's at this point where I realized where I was at:
I was in this walled/fenced off area about 2 acres big. There were several 'buildings'. It looked exactly what you think of a makeshift fort. There was only one problem..they didn't make an exit. Obviously, what we were trying to protect ourselves from was too great to even let us think about making an exit.
Back to the story:
So after realizing I wasn't getting out of this place, I started to look for the other people who were in this complex. I went into the closest building; it had doors that were more of high quality tent flaps. There were only two people in the room.
"Where's everyone else?" -me
"They're dead, where's everyone you were with"
"Probably dead by now, the sick guy threw up blood all over them, and then they started throwing up blood, I didn't stick around to see what happened next" -me
At this point they start to think that I'm infected, I assure them I'm not.
Soon, we hear some sirens and loud noises from outside, so we go outside to see what's up. We go to a good vantage point, and we saw a bunch of military vehicles outside our complex. We weren't dumb, we knew they would take us somewhere and quarantine us, probably even kill us since we were exposed to the virus(even though I knew us 3 were immune to it. This seemed to be a very fast spreading virus, we would've already gotten it if we weren't immune but how can you expect the military to understand that?), so we start trying to find anyway out of the place.
"Why were we so dumb and didn't make a way out..?" (no one bothered answering this question)
"Look over there, we might be able to jump off that ledge over the gate" -me
So we go over, climb the ledge, and jump the gate. It was a pretty far jump but we made it. And then I woke up.

I'm just going to add that nothing in the dream could've been caused by stuff I read on ATS. I was actually looking at planet x, nibiru stuff. I didn't read anything about any viruses or such. Also, this was a very vivid dream. Throwing up blood on people looks absolutely disgusting, by the way. This is the most I've remembered of a dream in a long time. It was intense to say the least. And the fact that I asked to see the future prior to going to sleep, makes me kind of worried about a virus being spread soon.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You didn't by chance watch dawn of the dead the night before did you?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If it's true, and not a made-up dream, (just to get views) it sounds like an awesome dream. You should do some research on how scientists can attach prions to a virus and how they can leave a human in a zombie-like state. there was an article on popular science about it.....somewhere.....oh, here it is.

ZOMG I CANT WAIT FOR ZOMBIES!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I see a contradiction in your dream

‘Obviously, what we were trying to protect ourselves from was too great to even let us think about making an exit.’ is this remark your observation after dreaming?

also, later you yourself suggest to climb out and jump away from your terrible situation.

that’s why I think you were actually kept a prisoner in that camp. it was not a safe place of protection. to me it looks like 'life at its worst' in there.

and bravo, you made the jump into the unknown successfully. into safety. trust your instincts

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

sounds like 28 days later.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe it was more symbolic than you think? You were only thinking of yourself by trying to excape the virus instead of showing compassion for the victim and sticking around to give him comfort. The bits after that were showing you that things in life will only stay the same or get worse till you change.

That's just a guess btw, don't take it serious.

Though I have tried dream incubation and it does work to an extent. I got quite good at it a few years ago and I eventually asked for the next days horse results. My extremely vivid dream landscape was an old library with an elderly gentleman handling the books. He said he had something for me and handed me a newspaper. When I opened it the pages were blank. Then he smiled. Freaky dream or what?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
I see a contradiction in your dream

1. ‘Obviously, what we were trying to protect ourselves from was too great to even let us think about making an exit.’ is this remark your observation after dreaming?

2. also, later you yourself suggest to climb out and jump away from your terrible situation.

3. that’s why I think you were actually kept a prisoner in that camp. it was not a safe place of protection. to me it looks like 'life at its worst' in there.

4. and bravo, you made the jump into the unknown successfully. into safety. trust your instincts

1. yes, that "obviously" statement was an after the fact statement.
2. I don't see this as a contradiction; at first, I couldn't find any way out. Then, later I just happened to see a ledge of a building that was just close enough to make a jump. It was a long jump tho, long enough that you wouldn't see it or think of jumping unless you were very desperate.
3. Very well could be. That thought did cross my mind while I was pondering the dream. and yes, it was 'life at its worst' in there.
4. Thank you

edit on 17-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I hope it was just symbolic. it was very frightening.
that's an interesting dream you had there.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

haha, nope. I really wish there was anything I could think of that I experienced earlier that day that would induce such a dream..but nothing. I really expected to dream of planet X, seeing as that was on my mind, but nothing in the dream was about planet X.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well, you need to check this recent prophecy out for the solution, it seems like your dream is very near to the future reality:

Long Long´s prophecy

6. Horrible pestilence: human beings, animals and plants will all be under this huge catastrophe. Wherever the pestilence goes, buildings will collapse. Streets, bridges, flowers and trees, as long as their karma is big, will be swallowed by a type of power and turned into sandy soil.

Among those who are infected by the pestilence, some will bleed from the nose, mouth and ears and die; some will pass out while walking. The doctors won’t be able to find out why and won’t be able to cure it. So many people will rush to hospitals in vain. Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!

The death toll will be calculated in millions. It will happen not only in China but also in other countries. Through the third eye one can see viruses penetrate into the human body. One virus splits into two; two split into four, and so on. The splitting is very fast. Some viruses stay in the body and continue to split while others go into other bodies. Currently many people have been infected already. And the virus is still spreading. When the time is up, people around the world will hear the news that millions have died from the infection.

When the virus falls on a human body, that person feels nothing. When the virus passes by Dafa disciples, it is stopped by our energy field. But those sensitive disciples can feel something brushing their fine hair. Curiously, not only ordinary people but also some Dafa practitioners will be infected by the virus. Longlong saw Master take away the virus from the majority of Dafa disciples and lock the virus somewhere, but it didn’t happen for all the Dafa disciples. Here I would like to remind practitioners that cultivation is serious; the Fa rectification is serious. If a Dafa disciple doesn’t change their mind and doesn’t cultivate Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance, anything that happens to ordinary people will happen to him. One day there will be no more opportunities left. Master is benevolent while Dafa is majestic.

In many dimensions the virus is a black color. But in a deeper dimension, the virus is white and composed of pure high energy gong. Since it is so bright, it looks black in other dimensions. Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've had a number of dreams where I've seen different things which, in hindsight, turned out to most likely be parallel timelines. I dreamed in late 2005 that the American military had invaded Egypt. At the time, that made no sense; but then we had the Mubarrak incident earlier this year. There's some action in Libya, but it could have easily been Egypt, and I'm guessing in another timeline, it probably was.

There was also another dream during the same period, where I was watching a news report that said that Israel had fired nuclear weapons at three different countries; America, England, and Qatar. The English PM at the time was being interviewed, and he said that his government would not be firing retaliatory strikes at Israel, because he wanted to make sure that there was no possible way that the Israeli government could see or depict themselves as innocent victims.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

Thats the thing about dreams you might actually dream of a movie you've seen are yet to see and place yourself in the events of the movie/dream the dream gets twisted.... blood, military, sirens, virus, escaping.

These are key things that stand out as a "run of the mill" movie dream.

To the OP it's a prediction alright.... of watching TV, it might actually be a good movie!

edit on 30-8-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

top topics

join