It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Win The Republican Nomination & The Presidency

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfeelme
No, the OP's wong will not win, but Ron Paul will!

I WANT RON PAUL to win
but the OP is wong he wil not..

You are wrong!
I have already won and so will Ron Paul
See that's the thing
He WILL win and i've ALREADY won!

Remember one thing
When Ron Paul wins he will change the course of history, if someone else would win(not happening) they would just keep the status quo.

Regardless of what you think, you are all witnessing HISTORY!
edit on 18-8-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Fox is doing another poll right now for GOP Nominee.
Paul is in the lead @ 50%
Go to foxnews.com/on-air/fox-friends/index.html and vote.
It is on the right side of the page as you scroll down.
Since I am new to ATS I cannot post a new topic to inform people of this.
Someone who can should create a new topic alerting people to vote.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

He really doesn't stand a chance of winning.

For that matter, I don't believe he will finish in the top 3.

Two words : Drug Policy.

Regards, Skellon.
What's wrong with his drug policy? He is leaving the freedom of choice up to the individual, he doesn't want the federal government telling us what we can and can't use.

Do you know that all illegal drugs combined annually kill only 2.9% of what tobacco and alcohol kill? Refer to this post for the numbers/sources. A more realistic drug policy would be making alcohol and tobacco illegal, and legalizing the drug that I cannot mention that hasn't killed a single person in history, has over 25,000 industrial uses, one of them being a renewable bio-fuel that puts off 80% less CO2 than fossil fuels and is as biodegradable as sugar, and has many more uses. You can read about them in this post because I'm starting to get off-topic.

How is it that some drugs are acceptable in society, but others aren't? It's OK to smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol since they're legal even though they kill over half a million people annually, but it's not OK to use a much less harmful drug because it's illegal?

The Drug War is unwinnable, yet we continue to spend billions on it annually and waste taxpayer money. We've spend around $1 Trillion on the Drug War since it's inception! And it's not working!

A better approach than throwing people into jail would be to take a tiny fraction of what we spend annually on the drug war, and instead spend that money on educational programs that make everybody aware of the dangers of all drugs. Unbiased, honest, factual information that allows the people to understand the dangers of what they are using and make the decision themselves. We don't need laws for that.

Ending the Drug War would also cut a HUGE moneymaker for the Cartels, reducing their power and hopefully reducing the violence.

Let's hear his side of the argument:

The Drug War is a joke and it needs to end now.
edit on 18-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul will not win either

Why? simple...the mainstream media has written him off.
The mainstream media controls the minds of the majority of voters
Therefore, the majority of voters have written him off.

You want to moan about it...take it up with the msm...but frankly, the -only- ones putting Ron Paul in a decent light are "liberal" shows such as the daily show, rachael maddow, etc...so yeah, its a no go. Just accept it already.

Sad though, I like some of Ron's stances...his anti-war and pro-personal liberties philosophys in my opinion are spot on...but ya, he is too liberal socially to be republican, and too libertarian economically to be democrat...and it -is- a two party system...not that it supposed to be, but it simply is because the mainstream makes it so...and thats just the hard and harsh reality we deal with.

Sorry, but the fringe conspiracy dudes are not going to make societys average think any differently...the worst thing that Ronnie has going for him is his overwhelming support from fringe conspiracy websites...

Ahh reality, you cruel beast you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm so sick of hearing this defeatist garbage. The MSM doesn't control the message anymore, and times now are different than they've ever been. And, as a matter of fact, they're starting to mention him more. They talked about him twice on CNN today, and weren't mocking him. They even pointed out that RP was talking about the fed LONG before Rick Perry. The outrage may be having an effect.

ETA: Why are SO many people basically okay with the fact that we are NOT free, and that we are given a "pretend" choice? Where the hell is the outrage, and determination to fight it?
edit on 18-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I dont mean to offend anyone, i love ron and i will definitely vote for him, but i think he's a disguised alien

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by TinfoilTP

When they attack the messenger, the message already got through.

You forgot the possibillty that what I am saying is in fact closer to the truth than what you would like.
Yeah, the message got through, you bash Ron Paul using whatever little detail you can.

:

No, I give a view that is not biased by unconditional love to a candidate.

Nobody on here wants to address the fact that his newsletter is littered with so many skeletons the closet is full. A publication that he puts his name to.
The Media has so far been extremely nice to Ron Paul.
Ron Paul has been on every media outlet in the last few months.
When the Media decides they had enough of his base accusing them of bias watch out, because they are going to open the door to that closet full of skeletons.
All the lame excuses of "he didn't write it" will be the last dying gasps of his campaign. That is my prediction if he manages to get more than 10% support.
Civil Rights hatred in that publication will convert every minority who isn't already an Obama Messiah worshipper into one in a hurry.
You guys are latching onto a tainted product, one that should have been recalled long ago. Sorry but the truth is easier to see when blind devotion has not taken a person over.
edit on 18-8-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
I dont mean to offend anyone, i love ron and i will definitely vote for him, but i think he's a disguised alien

Now that....

Made me laugh.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nobody on here wants to address the fact that his newsletter is littered with so many skeletons the closet is full.
And nobody here, including yourself, has provided evidence to back up these vague "skeletons the closet is full" of.

A publication that he puts his name to.
Huh?

he Media has so far been extremely nice to Ron Paul.
HAHA! Good one.

Did you watch this Jon Stewart video that I posted earlier? Here it is again. This "extremely nice" delusion that you are suffering from is laughable.

Here's a quote from the "extremely nice" CNN, that millions of people watch daily and are influenced by:

We have live pictures of Ron Paul, but you know what? We're talking about Sarah Palin and we're talking about Rick Perry, the two people not in the race yet Drew.

If you get video of Sarah Palin or get a soundbyte from her, bring that back to us. You can hold the Ron Paul stuff. *Chuckles like an arrogant douche*

Ron Paul has been on every media outlet in the last few months.
Every media outlet has also bashed Ron Paul, ignored him when covering stories that any other candidate would get attention on were he one of them, and criticized him heavily in the last few months. Where have you been?

When the Media decides they had enough of his base accusing them of bias watch out, because they are going to open the door to that closet full of skeletons.
Exactly what closet and what skeletons are you referring to? You aren't making much sense.

All the lame excuses of "he didn't write it" will be the last dying gasps of his campaign. That is my prediction if he manages to get more than 10% support.
He didn't write what?

Civil Rights hatred in that publication will convert every minority who isn't already an Obama Messiah worshipper into one in a hurry.
What the hell are you talking about?!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

It's sad that you don't even know your own candidate.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ah, back again with more vague shots in the dark, eh?

Now you're trying to skew his opinion about the civil rights act as somehow being racist, NICE. The heroin thing didn't work, let's try another angle.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 not only violated the Constitution and reduced individual liberty; it also failed to achieve its stated goals of promoting racial harmony and a color-blind society. Federal bureaucrats and judges cannot read minds to see if actions are motivated by racism. Therefore, the only way the federal government could ensure an employer was not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was to ensure that the racial composition of a business's workforce matched the racial composition of a bureaucrat or judge's defined body of potential employees. Thus, bureaucrats began forcing employers to hire by racial quota. Racial quotas have not contributed to racial harmony or advanced the goal of a color-blind society. Instead, these quotas encouraged racial balkanization, and fostered racial strife.
www.lewrockwell.com...

So, what candidate do you support, if I may ask?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ron Paul completely destroys your argument
I MEAN COMPLETELY DESTROYS

Try again

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Exactly.

If everyone thinks Obama has been stonewalled by Congress etc., Ron Paul will get nothing done (but not for lack of trying). For Ron Paul to work, there would have to a sweeping change in DC, it would be worth it to see but the realities of America today make it all but impossible.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hmm, that sounded pretty racist. I enjoyed the extra quote about self defense taken completely out of context in order to back up their racist version of Ron Paul that they want people to have in their minds, I expect nothing less than bashing him and trying to assassinate his character from CNN.

He denied ever writing those things both publically and in that CNN video....so....

But keep eating up the propaganda, he claimed that he never wrote it and explained his stance on equality and how he isn't a racist, but if some 15 year old newletter convinces you that the most Constitutional presidential candidate really isn't for the principles of equality, then that's your problem.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

That's already been covered a few times too. There are executive powers the president has that would enable him to implement many of his proposed plans, it's laid out in the plan that was posted a few times already. He may not be able to implement all of his ideas, but any movement towards his ideas will be beneficial. We will finally have a President who cares about ALL of us, not just the elite.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

So, what candidate do you support, if I may ask?

I do not support at this time any particular candidate but I am leaning to vote for anyone other than Obama, as I feel he has been ineffective and had his chance and blew it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well, Ron Paul is certainly not Obama. Instead of spending your time trying to attack him, why not join us? I urge you to actually research his positions, not the media hype, but his reasoning and logic behind sometimes seemingly radical ideas. You'll probably see how much we need his ideas right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

How about instead of posting media propaganda, why don't you want to discuss the issues? How about you tell us which stances that Ron Paul takes that you disagree with?

I mean, you can debate politics without slandering a politician by grasping at straws and actually talking about the issues at hand, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Well, Ron Paul is certainly not Obama. Instead of spending your time trying to attack him, why not join us? I urge you to actually research his positions, not the media hype, but his reasoning and logic behind sometimes seemingly radical ideas. You'll probably see how much we need his ideas right now.

Because I don't join lost causes with racist baggage that are doomed from the start.
He has had four years to find out who wrote that garbage and publicly castrate him for doing so in his name, he never did it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by wcitizen

STOP SAYING HE CAN'T WIN. THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM DICTATE TO YOU WHAT YOUR CHOICE IS OR YOU GOING TO GET CREATIVE?
Yes! The mainstream media is actually getting to people. Ignoring Ron Paul, not including him in the "Top Tier", making fun of him and calling him crazy, saying he's too extreme, bashing him, saying he's unelectable, saying he's not an option, it's all a bunch of BS!

Ron Paul would make the Founding Fathers proud. He stands for liberty, individual freedom, a smaller federal government, and the Constitution.

Whoever is running the show, whoever funds the mainstream media, dishes out all of the propaganda, and whoevers agenda is being ruined by Ron Paul is scared s***less. This non-stop bombardment of anti-Ron Paul is just pathetic, and it's not working because people are realizing how obviously biased and corrupt the MSM is.

There are still several debates left, I'm not sure exactly how many, but in a few more debates the American people will get to hear what Ron Paul thinks about the majority of issues and his support will skyrocket. Nearly every time he opens his mouth he gets applause, and this isn't some rehearsed talking point to get voter support garbage, this is Ron Paul telling it like it is and being an honest politician.

Anyone with a grain of sense would take that as a sign to vote for him. If the MSM is shunning him, he's the man!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join