It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Win The Republican Nomination & The Presidency

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by drfeelme
Your wong he will not..

He should but there is no chance
that he will..

No, the OP's wong will not win, but Ron Paul will!

I WANT RON PAUL to win
but the OP is wong he wil not..

That is what I meant.

I am sorry for the pessimistic outlook..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura 2012, that would be the best duo of patriotic politicians to ever hold office.

If Ron Paul were to run on the Independent ticket, the 2%-9% he gains from voters will give Obama an automatic win.

Ron Paul = Ross Perot

I am expecting Ron Paul to withdraw from the race.

I am currently bookmarking this thread, so I can post a gloating update when Paul does dropout.
edit on 8/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ive been pulling for Ron since 2000 and he should have won that election.
The mainstream media blackout is disgusting. Even crazy Fox News wouldn't put him up for a real story.
The only thing he CAN do is use youtube and advertise as much as possible kinda like Obama did to win in the last election. The world is sadly connected to technology maybe he should advertise on facebook or something if he really wants to make a name for himself

edit on 8/18/2011 by Lazrmau5 because: used different word

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Ron Paul is not presidential material. The US seems to be headed for Soviet era style breakup. No need for an 80+ year old congressman who can only say I told you so. But thanks anyway.
Lame. You didn't even give us a reason why he's not presidential material, just that he's old.

What about his perfectly consistent voting record in the Congress? That sounds like presidential material.

What about how he stands for the Constitution and liberty? Sounds like a perfect president to me, a president actually abiding by the oath that he swears? No, that's crazy talk, he's not presidential material, we need somebody who can get this country into more wars, continue the unwinnable drug war, continue to crap all over the Constitution and take away our rights, let the federal reserve operate unchecked, and mix reality with religion. :shk:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Good post. We the people run the show, somewhere along the line people seem to have forgotten that. The Establishment thugs have figured out ways to fool the people, but there is a huge awakening going on now, and I think it's over their head this time. The people will hit the voting booths like a tsunami in 2012, and Ron Paul will be riding it on a long board!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

It's the same few hit and run posters that fail to bring any substance or reason in each thread. Once you request to debate the issues, they run to the next thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul, Al-Jazeera, and Iran's Press TV
By Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in Media

A journalist for Al-Jazeera has been arrested on suspicion of being an agent of the Palestinian terror group Hamas.

The journalist, Samer Allawi, Al-Jazeera’s bureau chief in Afghanistan, is a Palestinian. He was apprehended by Israeli authorities as he attempted to leave the West Bank.

Meantime, Republican Rep. Ron Paul, a presidential candidate who has appeared on Al-Jazeera, has picked up the support of another foreign propaganda channel. In addition to getting major sympathetic coverage from Russia Today, which is funded by Moscow, the Texas congressman is getting rave reviews from Press TV, the channel funded by the Iranian regime.

Read More about Russia and Iran pumping big money into the Ron Paul campaign. By the way Ron, it was against the law for Obama to take foreign contributions and it is illegal for you to do so. Thanks Ron. It is called treason.

www.worldtribune.com...

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Good post. We the people run the show, somewhere along the line people seem to have forgotten that. The Establishment thugs have figured out ways to fool the people, but there is a huge awakening going on now, and I think it's over their head this time. The people will hit the voting booths like a tsunami in 2012, and Ron Paul will be riding it on a long board!

TPTB run this world...

WE THE PEOPLE need to take it back!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazrmau5

There's over 1,000 facebook pages supporting Ron Paul, but 2 main ones, Ron Paul's personal page, and Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

If Ron Paul were to run on the Independent ticket, the 2%-9% he gains from voters will give Obama an automatic win.

Ron Paul = Ross Perot

I am expecting Ron Paul to withdraw from the race.

I am bookmarking this thread.
You will eat your words like Samuel L. Jackson is eating that Big Kahuna Burger in the upcoming months.

Independents with a strong set of views have won before, remember Teddy Roosevelt splitting from the Republican Party and forming the Bull Moose party?

I think Ron Paul is too patriotic, cares too much about the people, liberty, and the future of this country to get a measly 2-9%, I have complete faith in him.
edit on 18-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

TPTB run this world...

WE THE PEOPLE need to take it back!

No they really don't, they're just car salesmen sheisters. They're not gods, they were just clever, but they can't sustain their lies anymore. The world has caught up with them, WE control the message now. The U.S. military, is the very heart of any power they have. But, the military is of the people, by the people. And they defend the Constitution from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic. It seems they understand this, that's why they overwhelmingly support Ron Paul. TPTB have brought themselves down, due to their greed they got careless.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i am getting tired of the age deal

saw it with obama and mccain i saw the arrogrance of obama

there is something to be said for age and what was already said with age comes wisdom and the apparent lack of with the current potus.

if you want paul as potus make it so and it shall be so.

quitters never win and winnners never quit.

PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont really care if you dont think he will win the rest of us will just sit back and smile and say WE TOLD YOU SO!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Regardless of what you think, you need to know that Congress picks the presidents. They pick them based on how they can be pushed, how far they can be pushed..

Congress is scared of Ron Paul. Sure he will win the run for presidency, this doesn't mean he will be our President. The people have no real say in who our president is. Voting is put in place to make us 'feel like we voted someone into office.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Your wong he will not..

He should but there is no chance
that he will..

No, the OP's wong will not win, but Ron Paul will!

I WANT RON PAUL to win
but the OP is wong he wil not..

That is what I meant.

I am sorry for the pessimistic outlook..

He will win. Positive energy my friend, put it out there, others will absorb it. And the joke was because you left out the 'r' in wrong...so it looked like you were saying the OP's wong wasn't gonna win.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SelfSustainedLoner

Apparently you didn't read the OP. We've all heard that before, plenty of times. You come on here, and act like that's just the way it is, and we all need to bow down. Aren't you mad as hell about that? Because, that's not the way it is supposed to be. They can only subvert the will of the people, when they have us divided enough to where the margin is small enough to manipulate. But, in all reality a very small number of Americans actually get out and vote, but now, EVERYBODY is seeing how we're royally screwed and they are motivated to get back on track. I have a feeling that people are gonna come out in record numbers in 2012. Maybe that's the change the Mayans predicted, the end of the elitists running the show. People coming together to collectively determine our destiny, not having it determined for us.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree whole-heartedly OP, we need to be thinking positive about Ronnie's chances, nothing is more important right now.

As far as RP supporters that tend to be negative about his chances.. in their defense - because I find myself sometimes doing the same thing - it might have to do with not getting our hopes up. A lot of us are so emotionally invested in him succeeding, and politically he's the only hopeful thing we've come across in a very long time, that we don't want to set ourselves up for disappointment. I, for one, am already so prone to cynicism regarding the state of our country, that if I were to go to that place of truly believing that Ron can win, it would be such a blow to my spirit if he didn't. So it's easier just to say 'yes, he's the only hope for our country... but in reality he probably won't get the chance'. It's a selfish form of protecting our emotional well-being

with that said.. RON PAUL 2012

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Awesome article, and VERY relevant to this thread...

on Paul, like Ling, is a great truth-teller. His voting record is one of the most consistent
this writer has ever seen. No flip-flops are to be found. As well, he is a courageous and wise man, and a heck of an economist. Just ask the Wall Streeters. However, he bears to his fellow countrymen (and countrywomen), an empty pot. He can’t claim to have brought you wars or higher taxes, which we now have. He never brought you an unbalanced budget, which is a perennial joke. He never voted himself a wage increase and, to this day, gives back part of his salary every year. He has always voted to preserve the Constitution, cut government spending, lower healthcare costs, end the war on drugs, secure our borders with immigration reform and protect our civil liberties. Sorrowfully, he was outvoted or shot down on all measures. The Constitution has been chiseled down, government spending is through the roof, healthcare costs are out of control, the war on drugs keeps getting less effective, immigration issues remain unresolved and our civil liberties have been crimped for our own safety. I’ll just throw in that Ron Paul opposes regulation of the internet, which has been a revolution in the exchange of ideas, this article being a case in point.

The eye-popping reality of the situation is this. No longer can it be said that Ron Paul is running for President. Amazingly enough, his candidacy has been hijacked, and it appears now that the people are running for President. . . through Ron Paul! That’s the true revolution about which your neighbors are speaking.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
People are entitled to their own opinion. I could replace the word negative with the word positive in your post, and it would read just as true.

"People posting positive things all the time, like 'Ron Paul is going to win' and then walking away all smug because they think no one has ever said that before"

The truth is everything Ron Paul has been discussed to death. It is completely ignorant of you to think your opinions are somehow more important and enlightening and anyone who doesn't share that opinion should shut up because you are tired of it.

This is a discussion forum, not a forum to people to pat each other on the back. If you are only looking to talk with people who agree with you, you should find a different place to do it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
He really doesn't stand a chance of winning.

For that matter, I don't believe he will finish in the top 3.

Two words : Drug Policy.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Whether he can win or not is irrelevant in my opinion... I'm simply going to vote for who I think best represents my position on the issues of the day...and that's Ron...so he's got my vote if he's on the ballot.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join