It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Will Win The Republican Nomination & The Presidency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

FORGET the negative VIBES, Get OFF your duff and DO SOMETHING!

If you are an independent cuss like me you can even make up your OWN signs for whoever you want. We use www.banditsigns.com... for our small business. (OOPs the cost has gone up again it was a $1.00/one color printing for 100 signs)

For example you could include on the sign a Ron Paul website such as:

Ron Paul Fan site: ronpaul.com/
Official Campaign : www.ronpaul2012.com/

or If you are a masochist....

Official Obama 2012 Site
www.barackobama.com

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This board is NUTS!!!! RP doesnt have a SNOWBALL'S chance to to get the Republican nomination MUCH LESS win the presidnecy. What are the kids on this website smoking? You guys dont believe me? Just watch...i'll be back to prove myself right once again like i do on every other topic on this website.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Beware of the memes. They know all about mind control and mass conditioning and they have the MSM at their disposal and have their armies infiltrated into the MSM.

And they use MEME's.

From wiki:
A meme is any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

A meme is defined within memetic theory as a unit of cultural information, cultural evolution or diffusion that propagates from one mind to another analogously to the way in which a gene propagates from one organism to another as a unit of genetic information and of biological evolution. Multiple memes may propagate as cooperative groups called memeplexes (meme complexes). Via Wikipedia.

Biologist and evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins coined the term meme in 1976. He gave as examples tunes, catch-phrases, beliefs, clothing fashions, ways of making pots, and the technology of building arches.

Memes are like a virus, and TPTB are using their knowledge of how these work to seed, like a virus, in people's minds the idea that Ron Paul can't win.

Beware of this meme, challenge it, propagate positive ones. Memes have to be short, succinct and carry an emotional charge. 'Ron Paul for President', 'Ron Paul is winning', might be good, imo.

It's important to explain to everyone you speak to about RP how the media is using their knowledge of memes to subliminally programme people into a losing belief. Whatever meme they propagate, create memes which communicate the opposite.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN. THE FIGHT IS ON NOW. TPTB KNOW THIS. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME TO FIGHT.

SPREAD THE MEME. Put it up everywhere now, on cars, on windows, anywhere you can. Fight memes with memes.!!!

edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
This board is NUTS!!!! RP doesnt have a SNOWBALL'S chance to to get the Republican nomination MUCH LESS win the presidnecy. What are the kids on this website smoking? You guys dont believe me? Just watch...i'll be back to prove myself right once again like i do on every other topic on this website.

You're thinking inside the box THEY have created for you. If the vast majority of the people put themselves behind Ron Paul all sorts of things can happen.

Think outside of the box. Do you want change or do you want more of the same?

Give this man 100% support, even if he doesn't win the Rep nomination. Fight back. Make your voice and your choice heard. Think creatively.

Who are they to tell you who you can and can't have as candidates?

The time for the revolution is now.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well you're looking at this in the short term.

Ron Paul'd going to win. But he's probably not going to win this election, nor the nomination. He's going to win in spirit. He's too old to carry on, and from what I know his own political son isn't as good as him. He's a once in a lige time devotee to an idea, and because of that, he's rallied people. Ron Paul will likely die of old age within the next 10 years, and probably if he did miraculously win he's die in the first term because he's simply too old to deal with these retards.

Ergo, what will likely happen is that his movement will continue to grow, take over the republican party, then the neocons will get angry. We'll see the party crack in half, and much turmoil.

But in the end, fact is that Ron Paul will win. He will win the spirit of America. Her people's minds. He's brought back what was very carefully attempted to be taken away, and for that the people in charge are angry at him. But their ability to stop his message has been more or less eliminated thanks to the internet. So much so will he win that I wouldn't be surprised to see a revolution start in his name... oh wait it already has. lol

So yea. I'd love for him to physically win the presidency. But you know what? I think the fire works will be more fun to watch if he doesn't, and the people continue to grow in number in hatred of the federal government. Let it burn I say.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

FORGET the negative VIBES, Get OFF your duff and DO SOMETHING!

If you are an independent cuss like me you can even make up your OWN signs for whoever you want. We use www.banditsigns.com... for our small business. (OOPs the cost has gone up again it was a $1.00/one color printing for 100 signs)

For example you could include on the sign a Ron Paul website such as:

Ron Paul Fan site: ronpaul.com/
Official Campaign : www.ronpaul2012.com/

or If you are a masochist....

Official Obama 2012 Site
www.barackobama.com

BRAVO! Get your signs and your memes out everywhere. Remember memes spread, they replicate and spread out all over.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well you're looking at this in the short term.

Ron Paul'd going to win. But he's probably not going to win this election, nor the nomination. He's going to win in spirit. He's too old to carry on, and from what I know his own political son isn't as good as him. He's a once in a lige time devotee to an idea, and because of that, he's rallied people. Ron Paul will likely die of old age within the next 10 years, and probably if he did miraculously win he's die in the first term because he's simply too old to deal with these retards.

Ergo, what will likely happen is that his movement will continue to grow, take over the republican party, then the neocons will get angry. We'll see the party crack in half, and much turmoil.

But in the end, fact is that Ron Paul will win. He will win the spirit of America. Her people's minds. He's brought back what was very carefully attempted to be taken away, and for that the people in charge are angry at him. But their ability to stop his message has been more or less eliminated thanks to the internet. So much so will he win that I wouldn't be surprised to see a revolution start in his name... oh wait it already has. lol

So yea. I'd love for him to physically win the presidency. But you know what? I think the fire works will be more fun to watch if he doesn't, and the people continue to grow in number in hatred of the federal government. Let it burn I say.

STOP SAYING HE CAN'T WIN. THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM DICTATE TO YOU WHAT YOUR CHOICE IS OR YOU GOING TO GET CREATIVE?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
WAKE UP PEOPLE. THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUR PRISON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

"I will sell 100% of my equities if Ron Paul wins.

He was the president we needed 100 years ago, but not the president we need today."

you betcha!

i will eat a dog, err.. not a cat, tho.

just wanted to acknowledge your post.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

STOP SAYING HE CAN'T WIN. THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM DICTATE TO YOU WHAT YOUR CHOICE IS OR YOU GOING TO GET CREATIVE?
Yes! The mainstream media is actually getting to people. Ignoring Ron Paul, not including him in the "Top Tier", making fun of him and calling him crazy, saying he's too extreme, bashing him, saying he's unelectable, saying he's not an option, it's all a bunch of BS!

Ron Paul would make the Founding Fathers proud. He stands for liberty, individual freedom, a smaller federal government, and the Constitution.

Whoever is running the show, whoever funds the mainstream media, dishes out all of the propaganda, and whoevers agenda is being ruined by Ron Paul is scared s***less. This non-stop bombardment of anti-Ron Paul is just pathetic, and it's not working because people are realizing how obviously biased and corrupt the MSM is.

There are still several debates left, I'm not sure exactly how many, but in a few more debates the American people will get to hear what Ron Paul thinks about the majority of issues and his support will skyrocket. Nearly every time he opens his mouth he gets applause, and this isn't some rehearsed talking point to get voter support garbage, this is Ron Paul telling it like it is and being an honest politician.

edit on 18-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Sorry. But until the country is burning I won't. I do still have faith in the system, and I do think that there are politicians that are good for leading, though obviously not for doing.

And to be honest, I don't hate Obama. He's just meh.

I'm saying what I'm seeing. Ron Paul is an idealist. And idealists either die doing their dream, get shot by some jerk, or fail to take off at all. No idealist ever really gets what they want within their lifetime. And he'll be 77 when he gets in, if he gets in.

Now I can look at this positively.

After all.

Fact is, Ronald Reagan left the presidency at the age of 77 having survived an attempted assassination and the oncoming affects of Alzheimer. If Ron Paul were to win, he'd be entering AT the age of 77 , with a right mind, and no signs of going ill anytime soon.

Ron Paul is essentially Gandalf. But I don't see Aragon or Legolos to do mighty battle in DC. An old man with a magical staff, or in this case a magical constitution, can't get much done.

Who knows, maybe he'll be like this ever more haunting film.

criticalcommons.org...
He kind of looks like Rand Paul, doesn't he?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It is possible that Ron Paul wins the election, i'll vote for him for sure but he will get assassinated, often in history, rebel leaders became famous and succeeded to raised the population against TPTB but unfortunatlly at the end, just like JFK, they all got killed. To overthrown TPTB we should ALL...fight to win but revolutions are always temporary and people always step out

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by NightGypsy

After reading many of Tinfoils posts I've concluded that he's either a government shill, somebody on here saying things to piss us off because he knows most people are Ron Paul supporters, or, the scariest of all possibilitites, he actually believes what he is saying is true.

When they attack the messenger, the message already got through.

You forgot the possibillty that what I am saying is in fact closer to the truth than what you would like.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

There are still several debates left, I'm not sure exactly how many, but in a few more debates the American people will get to hear what Ron Paul thinks about the majority of issues and his support will skyrocket. Nearly every time he opens his mouth he gets applause, and this isn't some rehearsed talking point to get voter support garbage, this is Ron Paul telling it like it is and being an honest politician.

For the first time America can elect someone who is honest and knows what changes is needed, and will not flip flop once he get elected like Bush did in 2000 when he was elected on anti-war.

America is Titanic on its way to the iceberg, and the only one who wants to slow the speed is Ron Paul.

Who you going to elect?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

BRAVO! Get your signs and your memes out everywhere. Remember memes spread, they replicate and spread out all over.

Darn STRAIGHT!

While the MSM and TPTB are just gearing up WE get out there and plaster the place with

Ron Paul WILL WIN!

PAUL"S campaign from 2008 never died they have just grown AND that is the key factor everyone is over looking.

This is not 2007 when no one knew who Ron Paul was or had never heard of Fractional Reserve Banking or Fiat bank script Currency. The education has been done for the last three years. The Tea Party is indication of that awakening.

As David Rockefeller stated on Sept. 14, 1994 while, speaking at the UN Business Council,in 1994:

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Well guess what The WINDOW is being SLAMMED SHUT!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

Ron Paul WILL WIN!

I really hope he will, honest candidates are rare and one who dare to fight the power elite ( TPTB ) even more! he'll get my vote for sure !
edit on 18-8-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
S + F.

I had a similar rant in another thread. Of-course he can win. Some of those spewing the "he cant win mantra" are establishment anti-Paulers. Others are easily programmable slates.

Even is he has to run as an Independent, Ron Paul must win.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Do you want to know how well known and liked Ron Paul now is???

THIS is from an alternative news blog based in Bangkok, Thailand An Article written in Arabic, English and Thai no less.

Reuters Edits Iowa Poll Reality According to Globalist Agenda

Or how Reuters slit its legitimacy's wrists.

Often cited as a reliable, reputable news source, Reuters is in actuality nothing more than another den of duplicity bought and paid for by the corporate financiers ruling/ruining Western civilization. Their latest article titled, "Bachmann and Perry - a beautiful 2012 rivalry" sidelines reality according to the globalist script so soundly you can almost hear the noses of Reuters editors' growing. The GOP Iowa debate saw Ron Paul annihilate the competition with counts showing him as far as three times further ahead of the next runner-up Newt Gingrich....

If People as far away as Bangkok, Thailand and I think you would be hard put to find anywhere further away, think The GOP Iowa debate saw Ron Paul annihilate the competition Then why can't we show a bit of faith in the man?

Do we have to let the globalist continue writing the script? are we all willing to accept our slave chains without fighting?

Well here is another alleged Rockefeller quote that fits those who will not fight.

"I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers. - J.D. Rockefeller

He was being circumspect he meant a nation of SLAVES and that is exactly what has been formed.

edit on 18-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

When they attack the messenger, the message already got through.

You forgot the possibillty that what I am saying is in fact closer to the truth than what you would like.
Yeah, the message got through, you bash Ron Paul using whatever little detail you can.

"He didn't raise as much money as these people!"

"An ATS poll said that he's unelectable, just like MSM told me!", did you maybe consider that people aren't voting for Ron Paul because of his "electability", but rather his views on wars, the federal reserve, the Constitution, liberty, or other, more important issues? His "electability" isn't what attracts people, his completely honest, straight to the point views on issues are what attracts them. He cares about this country and the freedom of the people within it. He never deflects questions either, he answers them straight up, and I can't say the same for other candidates.

Then you brought up how we are "whining" about the corrupt, biased mainstream media who is silencing Ron Paul. Who the f*** wouldn't be "whining" about that? This is insanity, our society is turning into George Orwells 1984! Here, watch Jon Stewart, whose show is on a comedy channel, provide an unbiased analysis of the corrupt, biased MSM.

What are some other things you bashed Ron Paul about....how he didn't raise more money than somebody? Then you got called out on your lies in this post and never replied?

If you want to talk about money, how about you read this article about Ron Paul getting more donations from the military than all other candidates? But nah, that doesn't fit into your agenda, you have to find anything, absolutely anything that can be used to slander Ron Paul, for a reason that's beyond me.

Can you even provide a valid reason why you oppose Ron Paul? His supporters are "rabid"? People on a conspiracy website poll didn't select his "electability" as the reason that they support him? How about instead of you bashing him for stupid reasons, why don't we discuss his views on issues and see how your perspective stacks up against Ron Pauls?

How about you actually address his views on issues and tell us why he's wrong there rather than cherry-picking stupid little details just like the MSM does? You're no better than those propaganda machines that spew biased garbage all day, in fact you should see if Fox News is hiring, because I'm sure if you showed them your posts bashing Ron Paul on this website they would make room for you on the team:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

For the record I like Ron Paul too, but it's not about what I like or don't like, just telling it like it is.
Just being logical here and not letting my sentiments cloud my judgment.
It's about perception and it's about first impression, a first impression which can be either detrimental or beneficial.
Yes, the same type of first impression that got Obama elected.
The first impression he made on almost everyone, that he is charismatic and extemely intelligent.
Now, two years later, it's finally become apparent he obviously doesn't know what he is doing.

In Ron Paul's case this first impression has been detrimental because of his mousy voice.
It also doesn't help that he never shows any emotion, he never gets angry. If he does, I can't tell because his tone is always the same.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you the human Psyche is a mysterious thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join