It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Obama, please Explain to These People why you Spent 2 Million on yourself!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazrmau5
reply to post by Violater1

So im guessing you believe everything on fox news too? hahah

Seriously how much did bush spend fighting a pointless war?
And add the American lives wasted fighting it.
Ha look where we are now because of it. You cant go 8 years of republican and expect a democrat to fix all
the problems in 2 years.

Let me guess also you want Rick Perry to become president?

the war was.pointless till obama killed bin laden.

regardless if a democrat or republican being in office its all about the too big to fail institutions and not about the.people.

rick perry is the selected new president. conspiracy theorists stated he was tapped for it two years ago. lo and behold there is now talk of him being pres.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Obama does not answer to anyone

King Barry says lick his boots
you better lick his boots.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

Originally posted by yaluk
careful questioning the führer will get you labeled as white al qaeda or any of its other variations.

Yah, i see that happening everyday... Or atleast i did during the Bush admin.

then you must not be paying attention. the patriot act is still in effect and parts of it was renewed by obama.
yet he said he would get rid of it.. so I don't understand why you don't see it every day still

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

What makes you think the President doesn't have good intentions? Your disagreement with those intentions, if such is the case, does not make the President's intentions bad. But more to the point, the President's intentions are beside the point, the security is there for the demonstrably bad intentions of the potential attacker.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
everybody is mad because he bought himself a magic tour bus
wtf?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfeelme

I think the poster is confused. This characterization certainly fits George W Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and the other WAR CRIMINALS of the BUSH CRIME FAMILY aka the Bush administration. But Barack Obama? You must be out of your mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
reply to post by Anoynymoose

What makes you think the President doesn't have good intentions? Your disagreement with those intentions, if such is the case, does not make the President's intentions bad. But more to the point, the President's intentions are beside the point, the security is there for the demonstrably bad intentions of the potential attacker.

actions speak louder than Intentions. when I make my gf cry but that was not my intention it doesn't really matter now?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here is an interesting tidbit:

The average American could buy a house for the amount of money it takes to run Air Force One every hour.

The U.S. military has provided an updated estimate on that cost, first published by a taxpayer watchdog group and confirmed by FoxNews.com, and the number is staggering -- $181,757 per hour.

www.foxnews.com...

So, this bus cost about as much as 11 hours of travel time aboard Airforce One. Placed in perspective, I think Obama actually saved the country money by opting to take the bus tour in lieu of jet-setting throughout the country. Of course, I'm certain this fact will go unacknowledged as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

Large parts of the patriot act have been taken out..

If you care to remember though, during the Bush years the president himself would say "You are either with me or against me, you are a terrorist supporter" etc if you spoke out against him.. We havent seen that type of rhetoric from Obama.

We have seen the "party of no" really doing a lot of damage though.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux

Originally posted by drfeelme

I think the poster is confused. This characterization certainly fits George W Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and the other WAR CRIMINALS of the BUSH CRIME FAMILY aka the Bush administration. But Barack Obama? You must be out of your mind.

they are all criminals. all the ones listed and all the ones in office. the bush family are established criminals... obama is an up and comer.

didn't obama by pass congress to got war I mean perform a military action in lybia? that is not crime? being that chummy with the un is not a crime?

I am for neither party I have no party I am an american I judge my public servants by their actions not by their intentions and hold them accountable to their word.

and all the ones listed by you are criminal liars just like obama and his buddies.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

It will go without notice..

You are in a anti gov site that plays conspirecy theorists who distrust the gov already, with right wing propaganda. Truth, facts, numbers dont matter here.. Its all FOX News talking points and talking heads.

Its sad though, a place that should be about freedom of thought turned to this.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

France called the UN into Libya.. We just did our part, as the UN has done its part in recent years when we called them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

What makes you think the President doesn't have good intentions?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Not sure who said that, an old proverb maybe, but nonetheless it holds true.

He spends MY money in Canada. Not acceptable

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Any president deserves to have a well equipped bus. I'm sure Bush had his.

So what's the problem?

Maybe we should give him a used school bus armored with old text books duct taped to the sides to cart around the country.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by yaluk

Large parts of the patriot act have been taken out..

If you care to remember though, during the Bush years the president himself would say "You are either with me or against me, you are a terrorist supporter" etc if you spoke out against him.. We havent seen that type of rhetoric from Obama.

We have seen the "party of no" really doing a lot of damage though.

I see your point removing large portions and removing it altogether are two different things but ill concede that.. the party of no "seems" to be doing damage cuz unlike the established party they don't kick the problem futher out into the future. they would much rather deal with it now...which would bring the problems to us right now.

obama unlike bush says one thing and does another then says I had no choice. either way they both suck.

edit on 18-8-2011 by yaluk because: ...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oops...posted in wrong forum. Sorry
edit on 18-8-2011 by type0civ because: wrong forum

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

They might pretend that but lets really look at them. They have no viable plans to deal with it now.. They just want to bring things down because when that happens its not going to be the elite and ubber rich who pay for it, it will be us slave workers. We will starve, work 20 hours a day in unsafe conditions because they got us to give up our unions and safety regulations. They will still take 5 vacations a year and lease there high school aged kids new BMW's.. Every year.

I dont know any answer for us normal people really, all i can say is "Buy the ticket, take the ride"

*edit to add* I come down alot on Ron Paul here but its more the blind support for Ron i see here.. As a candidate i see him with alot of hope, just hope he curbs some of his more out ideas like letting Iran go on with nukes.
edit on 18-8-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

You really want to ask that after we have drug the world through 10 years of war?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think a Zeppelin would have been a much greener choice for Barry.
He'd get a gorgeous bird's eye view of America and wave to us all as he flies over head.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by butcherguy
I suppose you think we need to re-elect him so that he can have some more time to 'do more'?

Depends who he is running against.

I was actually considering voting for Ron Paul to be honest.

So far he seems the best candidate.

Perry, Bachmann are out of the question and Mitt isn't that bad, but I doubt he's going to get the GOP nom, because he is too normal.
edit on 8/18/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Some of these Republican presidential candidates views are too far right even by Tea Party standards.

"Take the agreement to advert a disastrous default by cutting at least $2.1 trillion from the deficit over the next decade.
Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul all opposed it.

Not to be outdone, Mrs. Bachmann and Mr. Paul ventured still further, insisting that they would never vote to raise the debt ceiling. That may sound good on the Iowa campaign trail, but it would easily tip the economy into an unending downward spiral.

Mr. Paul, who finished second in the Iowa straw poll on Saturday, has for decades sought to abolish the Federal Reserve, arguing that it is corrupt and unconstitutional. Eliminating our central bank is a crazy idea that would plunge the country back into an oscillating 19th century world of panics and busts."

Some quotes taken from- New York Times OP-ED Tuesday, August 16, 2011- Republican Extremism, Bad Economics-

By Steven Rattner
edit on 18-8-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join